Any soccer fan's out there?

dan60

Diamond Member
there's more man utd facts - if they don't score soon, their august goal of the month will be won by Brighton’s Mac Allister🤣

Sweetninnocent

Gold Member
channelle is correct, but utd have let in 6 goals.
interesting utd fact i heard - their july 2021 super signing, jadon sancho, has had more managers (4) than goals he's scored (3) 😂
Yep, you're spot on.

Adding on, Liverpool only picked up 2 out of 6 points from their opening matches. Hope Jürgen Klopp isn't losing his marbles.

chibi

Diamond Member
Thankfully we're seeing some actual footy being played in this tournament now, the first couple of days was too much rolling around on the ground- and not in the good way this forum usually talks about 😅

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I tried playing soccer in school but always ended up on my ass when kicking the ball…..never liked it since.🤷‍♂️

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
You would hope so
Australia has gone backwards in every aspect of football since 06
Does not matters at all cause its headed with players who know how important winning is & what determination really means , the history of cricket explains it clearly.

stovo82

Diamond Member
We must perform better against Tunisia. Strong defensive press and score goal with counter attack.
Against France we scored early goal but made mistakes that lead to soft goals.
I expect draw tonight but hopefully a win against Tunisia.

chibi

Diamond Member
They stopped pressing and the forward runs against the French and paid for it. Let's keep the pressure up on the North Africans and see what we can get

Last edited:

stovo82

Diamond Member
France to beat Denmark. Then only need a draw to get out of this group.

Great work Graham Arnold. Got the Australian team to regroup after big defeat and get a good win against the odds.

Last edited:

stovo82

Diamond Member
Argentina are back! Messi the GOAT scores great goal + assist in 2-nil win over Mexico.

Mbappe scores 2 goals to lead France in thrilling 2-1 win over Denmark. World champs, France, first team through to round of 16.

So far 5 matches have ended in scoreless draws. 38 of the 57 goals have came in the second half.

Last edited:

stovo82

Diamond Member
Iran, Australia and Costa Rica were thrashed in their opening match. All three teams bounced back to win their second match to keep World Cup dream alive.

Where football is everything, impossible is nothing!