• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Any soccer fan's out there?

aaron.lee

Legend Member
I used to watch both Italia and EPL. but have not watch the former due to too much smooching on the ground after every fucken goal.

Toofierce

Gold Member
Bolton Wanderers FC all the way.
or
Perth Glory.

spent many a misspent youth in “The Shed” in the “Bobby 10” days. Have a players shirt signed by the whole 2002-2003 team, still waiting to be framed and hung in “The Pool Room”

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
just because you've never won the premier league, don't be jealous.

That's just so nasty.... considering 25 points clear and a virus hits .... Just Nasty! YOU didn't win the league either YOU bought it! wait till the EPL strips you of those titles.

dan60

Diamond Member
That's just so nasty.... considering 25 points clear and a virus hits .... Just Nasty! YOU didn't win the league either YOU bought it! wait till the EPL strips you of those titles.
i know, it's such a shame <tries to put serious face on>

not to mention all the titles you lot bought with the littlewoods money & the moore family fortune.
no no no, don't mention that.
and you lot failed FFP

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
even funnier than gerrard falling over.

Phoebe

Legend Member
i know, it's such a shame <tries to put serious face on>

not to mention all the titles you lot bought with the littlewoods money & the moore family fortune.
no no no, don't mention that.
and you lot failed FFP

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
even funnier than gerrard falling over.

Oh.... I see where this is going, Typical of city fans... were a nothing team a few years back now the cockyness of you lot is a joke, How many Champions League you guys got? oh that's right how silly of me.. The Last CL win last year over spurs that was sweet because it was an EPL team... but hey..

dan60

Diamond Member
Oh.... I see where this is going, Typical of city fans... were a nothing team a few years back now the cockyness of you lot is a joke, How many Champions League you guys got? oh that's right how silly of me.. The Last CL win last year over spurs that was sweet because it was an EPL team... but hey..
you accused city of buying the league.
more or less every team has bought the league for decades, none moore than your lot BITD(see what i did there) and man utd.

Phoebe

Legend Member
you accused city of buying the league.
more or less every team has bought the league for decades, none moore than your lot BITD(see what i did there) and man utd.

ManU made Manchester... you lot are an embarrassment to the city , City are to Manchester what Everton is to Liverpool... City.... Worse than Chelsea and Arsenal combined.

Sweetninnocent

Gold Member
Swansea are out for a revenge mission at Wembley this weekend when they face Brentford at the promotion playoff finals. Will the Swans return to the top flight after a 3-year absence or will the Bees become the 50th team in the EPL? Anyone taking bets?

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
It’s only ever called soccer by heathens and philistines.🙄

A version Football was played in the England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 before many countries around the world even existed including this one, the USA and many others Who would lay claim to it much to our disgust nationally.
A historical tragedy was the creation of FIFA, it is the world game but it should be nurtured and properly managed by its creators not those corrupt wankers.

Phoebe

Legend Member
It’s only ever called soccer by heathens and philistines.🙄

A version Football was played in the England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 before many countries around the world even existed including this one, the USA and many others Who would lay claim to it much to our disgust nationally.
A historical tragedy was the creation of FIFA, it is the world game but it should be nurtured and properly managed by its creators not those corrupt wankers.

Best games. :

Liverpool v Man U
Barca v Real Madrid
river plate v boca juniors