Hercules
Diamond Member
Chelsea

photo.jpg

MarcInCanberra

Bronze Member
Go Leicester City Foxes

upload_2016-5-27_19-2-54.png

There's a name for you bepp ... bandwagoner!!!

And the pies/magpies in the Premier League, I mean Championship ;) means Newcastle United who have just been relegated ....

300px-Newcastle_United_Logo.svg.png

Karl

Silver Member
Fan might be a big word....but I do appreciate the fact that Bayern Munchen (Germany) rocks Europe for decades without having depths like Southern European clubs.....

chibi

Diamond Member
Been Arsenal fans in the family since great grandad in the early 1900s.

Was a big follower of Perth Glory during those wonderful days at Perth Oval before it's re-development; best atmosphere at a match in Australia back then.

Had to watch a lot of the Socceroo's heartbreaks over the years, but it's great that we're in the Asian Confederation now.

But growing up, my favourite game were the once-a-year WA State games before the Perth Glory came along, when we beat teams like Japan, the Socceroos, South Korea, West Ham, Nottingham Forest and the European Cup Winner's Cup Champions, Werder Bremen. WA was really strong in the 70s, 80s and 90s.

Last edited:

Polkam

Gold Member
Been Arsenal fans in the family since great grandad in the early 1900s.

Was a big follower of Perth Glory during those wonderful days at Perth Oval before it's re-development; best atmosphere at a match in Australia back then.

Had to watch a lot of the Socceroo's heartbreaks over the years, but it's great that we're in the Asian Confederation now.

But growing up, my favourite game were the once-a-year WA State games before the Perth Glory came along, when we beat teams like Japan, the Socceroos, South Korea, West Ham, Nottingham Forest and the European Cup Winner's Cup Champions, Werder Bremen. WA was really strong in the 70s, 80s and 90s.
I went to one Glory game years ago and really enjoyed it, particularly enjoying the hilarious chants from the creative folk in the SHED !
It was a great atmosphere !