Who's a wee bit afraid of dentists?

Happy2

Legend Member
IsitSafe.jpg
Oh Dr Szell wasn't that bad I mean he did give the young chap a phial of Oil of cloves for his sore tooth afterwards

Happy2

Legend Member
I think he's onto something. Dental care on the Subcontinent is so affordable because they be, like, "NO OVERHEADS, sahib!"
And the tools are spotless The wife sterilises them every month whether they need it or not

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
arrrrgggggggg.........I guess we have to call ourselves lucky now because back in the day it was even worse.......
upload_2015-8-25_23-5-51.jpeg

images

upload_2015-8-25_23-6-36.jpeg

svengali

Foundation Member
Root canal is a long procedure and mine involved having an antibiotic packed into the roots and left for a couple of days to finish off any infection in the jawbone.

I remember the dentist telling his assistant "don't let that get on your hands".......:(

Reactions: Buk

Happy2

Legend Member
Root canal is a long procedure and mine involved having an antibiotic packed into the roots and left for a couple of days to finish off any infection in the jawbone.

I remember the dentist telling his assistant "don't let that get on your hands".......:(
Had the same thing Sven When removing the antibiotic pack it popped Immediately the dentist ensured that the nurse did not get any in her eyes I'm thinking Hang on that same gunk is going down my throat How about some concern this way pal

As for root canals I've never known why there So horrific in people's mind Long and tedious no doubt but that's all

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Wild guess: the nurse was a bit better looking than you, h2?

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I believe HBF do a dental insurance which is fairly cheap! Considering that, people are constantly putting the welfare of their health last.

Yes, going to the dentist can cost money, it can cost a lot of money. But that's generally because people don't pay attention their oral hygiene. They put it off! I know I've been guilty of this...

Teeth are not meant to last forever and it's really frustrating when people complain about the cost of something that may have been prevented.

Take care of your teeth people!! Or suffer the hit to the wallet!!! A RCT expense could have been an amazing night spent elsewhere!!!

Buk

Diamond Member
I believe HBF do a dental insurance which is fairly cheap! Considering that, people are constantly putting the welfare of their health last.

Yes, going to the dentist can cost money, it can cost a lot of money. But that's generally because people don't pay attention their oral hygiene. They put it off! I know I've been guilty of this...

Teeth are not meant to last forever and it's really frustrating when people complain about the cost of something that may have been prevented.

Take care of your teeth people!! Or suffer the hit to the wallet!!! A RCT expense could have been an amazing night spent elsewhere!!!
A woman who makes sooo much sense. I knew one once, now I know of two :)

Reactions: Dez

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
You're forgiven Phoebe, again and again and for the next time. I'm psychic, I just know I'll have to forgive you yet again :)

I am like a windows operating system always f**king up but everyone loves using me!!

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Did you skip Conformity 101? People like people who are like them, like all the time.