Who's a wee bit afraid of dentists?

Kylie Middleton

Gold Member
I've been working myself up to going to the dentist for a teeth cleaning for the last 6 months. I'm terrified that they'll find something wrong, not because of any pain but because of the cost!

markeys

Foundation Member
I have and always will hate going to the Dentist,
my current solution is a gorgeous blond young lady dentist who seems to rub her boobs over my head while she is working, this seems to alleviate a lot of the stress and worry while Im at the dentist,

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
I go to the dentist every 6 weeks for a check up, my teeth are very sensitive and sometimes ache for no real reason, my daughters also go every 6 months to a pediatric dentist lol costs me a fortune but i would prefer that than them be scared.

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
OH and i seriously would rather have a root canal treatment that a clean anyday... im not scared of the dentist but i dread a clean, that is painfull,

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I go to the dentist every 6 weeks for a check up, my teeth are very sensitive and sometimes ache for no real reason, my daughters also go every 6 months to a pediatric dentist lol costs me a fortune but i would prefer that than them be scared.

Do you think it could be an allergic reaction to putting condoms in your mouth!! LOL

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Dont you think a receptionist with a mouth full of condoms be hard to chat with over the phone? ;)

Well as a receptionist i dont really get a chance to do that so we can rule that out lol :)

Phoebe

Legend Member
Well as a receptionist i dont really get a chance to do that so we can rule that out lol :)

I retract my comment... I posted that without seeing " Staff Member" I retract my comment, please accept my apologies.. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:singing::singing::singing::singing::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I need to stop crawling... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: Buk

Happy2

Legend Member
I retract my comment... I posted that without seeing " Staff Member" I retract my comment, please accept my apologies.. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:singing::singing::singing::singing::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I need to stop crawling... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I believe crawling is one of the few ways the Aussie male gets to exercise , what with this couch potatoe lifestyle that's ever growing
So keep crawling it is good for you

chibi

Diamond Member
Oh and the female dentist keeps leaning her big boob on me when she does it ;)
hahah

tumblr_lwxug4nPCl1qhyhc9o1_500.gif

rs_500x202-141206112342-tumblr_mufabwshgB1r3iyueo2_500.gif

tumblr_mufabwshgB1r3iyueo1_500.gif

sunyun

Legend Member
I REEEEALY like the idea of a hot female dentist rubbing her boobs all over my face as she drills down - wait, scrub that 'drills down' bit !

I used to have big problems with dentists, but I have recently taken to leaning over and taking a good pinch of his inner thigh with a pair of eight inch pliers as soon as I sit down.

Then I say, " Hey, Doc, we're not going to hurt each other, are we ?"

No problems with the dentist now !

svengali

Foundation Member
When I was a teenager Dentists were right up there with Freddy Kreuger for fear factor. I can still remember those old drills with the little electric motors and miles of rubber drive bands running along the arms......:arghh:

My current dentist is an absolute gem - Joseph Lee at Beaufort Street Dental Service in Mount Lawley. I drive miles to see him even though I no longer work in that area. He even uses a topical anaesthetic to numb my gum before using the needle although that is still the worst part.

I have a checkup every 6 months and make the next appointment as I leave the surgery so it doesn't get overlooked, that way the problems are caught while they are still small.

Reactions: Buk

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Ohhhhhhhhh and arrrrrrrrggggggggg the smell........the noise.........the atmosphere.........:eek:
My mum took us kids to the dentist twice a year.......religiously :arghh: and I can't even complain as I am lucky to have a full set of good teeth.....but still........just the thought of the possible possibilities.........:dead::confused:

Phoebe

Legend Member
Ohhhhhhhhh and arrrrrrrrggggggggg the smell........the noise.........the atmosphere.........:eek:
My mum took us kids to the dentist twice a year.......religiously :arghh: and I can't even complain as I am lucky to have a full set of good teeth.....but still........just the thought of the possible possibilities.........:dead::confused:

I love dentists. easy as, walk in sit down open up and just think about beautiful women... really its not that bad...