• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What's your biggest turn-on?

waxenboy

Foundation Member
The biggest turn on for me is a hot woman in tights showing all the cracks but leaving it to the imagination then taking her home and peeling the tights of her and licking all the bits that you imagined and then she gets my cock in her mouth and starts sucking me then plunging into her from every angle you can imagine.:hello:

R

Rhombo

For me it's having my fingers/tongue inside her and her little gasps and moans as things start to heat up.

L

laurenperth

Bloody Hell ? Just one ? Thats way too hard ...

The feeling of drunkness when my lover leaves me breathless with a kiss. The indescribable feeling when my lover and I are connected to the point where nothing else exists or matters.

Lauren x

J

joe-blake

Eyes, foreplay,teasing, dress ups..kissing,massage.
Just to name a few.

adam74

Silver Member
Biggest turn on for me is when my partner is really getting into it. Nothing is hotter than hearing someone really enjoying sex. Also, I love it when I'm being given a BJ and she is looking up at me while she does it. That is very erotic.

L

Louise78

For me, I love the sounds a guy makes when I am sucking his cock. I like to look up and see that look of... you know when people are like jelly because theyre enjoying what youre doing so much? I love that dumb look on their face, the moans they make and how their body writhes... I like to keep sucking and watching that until they come in my mouth.

Makes me wetter than anything...

Cheers to Minxxy.
Nothing better than hearing the unleashing of pleasures through sexual arousal that leads to the pinnacle of climax. The line between pain and ecstasy.

R

rsyd76

I find girls with little or no make-up, wearing short summer dress a big turn-on.

000chris000

Black tank tops, short skirts, thigh highs all work wonders for me

T

Twistie

For me....a glimpse of a woman's panties as she uncrosses her legs. Say at a bus stop or on the train....mmmm

A

acdc0615

I would have to when my lady just had on one of my rugby jersies and like boyshots. She is just the hotest thing in.

B

baboon

Grinding/Rubbing/Stroking and sexy lips (mouth lips, I have no specific preference in vagina. I love them all :D).

V

vergrot84

I'd say a girl thats into dressing up or lingerie... simple but effective!

W

WRXXR

Any women who's confident with her sexuality / body / herself is always a turn on and a pair of big boobs in a nice bra / lingerie will also do it! Quiet happy for the bra to stay on sometimes lol! Even a nice titty fuck with the bra on is great