• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What's your biggest turn-on?

O

OhSoMischievous

The right touch, I love having my whole body explored and a man's reaction when I hit all the right spots and some new ones ;-)

blues62

Gold Member
for me is watch my wife play with herself and her wanting me to watch her with a another female. also another turn on is when a female takes control and plays with me and sucks the life out of me. Of hearing a female orgasm is fantastic too.

scorp121

Silver Member
I agree with Smokin. I love to feel the quivering pleasure of a woman when she cums from my long pointy tongue licking her to an explosive orgasm.

K

Kingkong

My biggest turn on is when the female is enjoying it. I like the sounds of oral sex, and I like the sight of my dick going in and out of a pussy. And also it turns me on when the girl is wet, not lube wet!lol

S

Squiby1

a slow up close striptease... wit the least amount of touching to start... until u can't restrain urself any longer... then begin oral etc...

M

massifattack

i love hearing other women orgasm. the sound of their moaning, their breath. mmm just a huge turn on

T

torniquet8

I love a man to get all authoritive and take control,not quite bondage but some restraint and a bit of rough play is definately hot.
Yeah i agree with the group sex thing too though not tried that one yet!!

Last edited by a moderator:
C

coryw

Mine's peeling sexy lingerie off a beautiful woman.

... The only thing which beats that is peeling it off 2 of them!!

L

LouiseT

Playing outside. Giving and receiving oral is a big one for me too. As well as being submissive and being told what to do. Amongst many other things! Its hard to choose which is the biggest one!

M

Max1955

It's a tough one, it really depends on who I am with, and what mood I'm in, but I have to say I love skinny dipping with a young lady, then enjoying each other in the sunshine afterwards.

T

TS1982

My biggest turn is, when having a mfm session, the boys go for it with each other, nothing more of a turn on than to see another man suck cock for me. I will play with my pussy while they do that, and later as a bonus i like seeing them fuck but that doesn't always happen or become practical.
But thats me

Last edited by a moderator:
E

erob473

For me, I love the sounds a guy makes when I am sucking his cock. I like to look up and see that look of... you know when people are like jelly because theyre enjoying what youre doing so much? I love that dumb look on their face, the moans they make and how their body writhes... I like to keep sucking and watching that until they come in my mouth.

Makes me wetter than anything...

I would have to say as having a lady give me head is one of my all time fav's. Minxy i love your post :notworthy

latex_euro

Bronze Member
mmm let me think....my biggest turn on….it would go something like this….

'her' standing in a full latex catsuit, rubber gas mask and latex boots....under a running shower....wet....slippery...cool....water creating a misty silhouette of ‘her’ curved body as it is repelled from ‘her’ impenetrable outfit…’she’ is so powerful…..invincible even……’she’ looks down over me….her demanding eyes ever so bright…’she’ is excited….i gulp…..

....in a full latex catsuit and gas mask I sit up against the shower wall looking up at ‘her’, watching the water skim off ‘her’ glistening rubber suit as she moves closer and presses ‘her’ body against me....towering over me…forcing ‘her’ perfectly mounded crutch against my mask….my breath shortens….

I get a glimpse of ‘her’ hand slowly reaching down below ‘her’ lower back…..i know what she is reaching for…..I wince in anticipation and unknowingly grasp ‘her’ delicate latex clad ankles…..i feel the vibration of unclasping zipper teeth slowly reverberating through ‘her’ body and through my mask…..click…..click….click…..seemingly a lifetime of clicking…..click….click……she suddenly pulls ‘her’ body away…..as ‘her’ hand skilfully continues to finish unzipping….i miss… no crave ‘her’ touch….my reward is revealed….’her’ pussy….smooth….flawless….she is a goddess….

I feel ‘her’ hands reach behind my head unclasping my mask….the rush of cool air and cold water against my face heightening my senses as the mask is removed….i look up at her….’she’ starts to move closer…..no words are spoken……I know what ‘she’ wants from me…. :p

L

Locoplantman

my biggest turn on???
watching and feeling a woman orgasm
the look on her face and the contraction if muscles
gets me so hard

skye

Gold Member
When someone makes you feel beautiful, sexy and comfortable. You can let go of any inhibition and enjoy the moment. Naughty sex is great. When you know your doing something you shouldn't do is aw inspiring. I would love to live out a fantasy of 8 to 10 women on holiday just having sex together all night in front of an open fire. That would be wow and something i have not done yet. Perhaps one day it could come true. The best i have done is three of us together but never a whole team of women. That would be great.

F

firewaffles

It depends. Sometimes when a partner takes total control I get really turned on, other times, when a partner lets me take total control i like it.

T

Tiwaz

Id say petite women with big boobs and big earrings...weird..I have a big fetish for big round earrings

G

Gambit

I am a massuer, so for me, giving a woman a full body swedidh massage, then soft sensual massage, then ticklish sensuous massge around the nipples then to finaly to her 'center of gravity'. When shes getting wet and begging...then finger play on the the clit...then my toungue while my finger is exploring inside to fing the G..till she explodes. I wont stop..hmmmmm..ahhhh

S

Stubass

I think giving and receiving oral (in that order) or watching a lady masterbate.

F

Fotios22

hi everyone. for me, it's gotta be female muscle. unconventional i know, but it gave me my first hard-ons and keeps on giving...

H

HypnoticErotic

well my wife is a squirter so my biggest turn on I would have to say is right before she orgasms and the moan and gush of fluid....amazing

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
For me.... it is to have a gorgeous blonde, kneeling before me, hands tied behind her back, sucking on my cock as I watch her partners cock sliding into my partners pussy!

And then...when she has a mouthful of my cum..to hear her partner order her to swallow...and to watch her as she does!

Decadent and chauvanistic.... you bet... but delightful to the extreme!

S

sexslaves

the best turn on for me is watching the wife get gangbanged and seeing her covered in cum and seeing her enjoying herself and the other is when a night out at a club and on the way home or when getting home her telling me her side of the night for her and what she got up to in high detail

N

new_girl84

My ultimate turn-on is seeing a guy's face when he ejaculates, that and a man taking control of sex.