• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What's your biggest turn-on?

S

summer

Hi there again,
I thought it would be a intresting question to ask everybody!
Mine is the build up and love the interaction of mutual foreplay,
I love watching a man touch himself,that's one of my biggest turn-on's!
he always know's just how he like's to stroke himself right,just playing togeather is so intimate yet so sexy!
Another turn-on for me is eye's,expecially when they're deep and sexy!
What's your's?
Summer :-X

E

eunuch_junkie

My Turn On

Hi,
Yeah, as a person who has lost a huge degree of hearing,
audio and sound for me is a turn on, I luv voice (especially female) and
hearing a woman cum and the noises she makes
Facial features for me are a big turn on, sex might be about the body,
but a persons face and eyes are the erotic part of it all...
I luv to look at eyes and the face of a person and their expressions,
probably comes from my loss of hearing and that a large degree of my information
comes to me by my eyesight...LOL

N

nikita

Hello Summer,

This is a tough one to single out.
I would have to say, seeing a big hard erection hiding under a pair of blue jeans is one of my biggest turnons. And then I ask my man "is there something I can help you with" and he will say "Na I'm cool, why is there something you want". And then seeing as theres nothing hes willing to admit that he wants, that my cue to take what I want all for myself.

:cya:

M

MASTER WIZARD

Erotic image?

Greetings All, (Hi Summer),
For Me there is nothing quite so erotic, as fresh Cane marks, on a "G-stinged" female bottom.Or the interesting welts produced by a "Single-tail"whip.
While I enjoy My electrical toys. . . For erotic imagery whip or cane marks are quite arousing.

See you All in November

C

cli-max

I would have to say, the biggest turn on for me is the TEASE. - the lead up.
Especially the anticipation of someone 'new'

puddle

Silver Member
TemptMe's photos! :love10:

I have to say that I do enjoy watching a woman undress before hand, especially if she' s wearing a G-string. That can be as sexy as hell.

T

TemptMe

Thanks puddle......;)
I find an erotic and sensual mind a real turn on!!

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Well to me there is quiet a few, though a lady with long legs dressed up in some really nice lingerie,g/string, stockings and garter belt with a nice bra
will certainly get my attention or should i say erection.

Also really get off on a lady that likes to express herself physically and vocally.
yeah that gets me going.

M

Minxxy

For me, I love the sounds a guy makes when I am sucking his cock. I like to look up and see that look of... you know when people are like jelly because theyre enjoying what youre doing so much? I love that dumb look on their face, the moans they make and how their body writhes... I like to keep sucking and watching that until they come in my mouth.

Makes me wetter than anything...

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Sounds like something that would go down real well Minxxy.
Especially like a day like today laying in front of a log fire with you enjoying yourself and getting the same back to you, yummy.;D

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Beautifully said Minxxy!

For me, I love the sounds a guy makes when I am sucking his cock. I like to look up and see that look of... you know when people are like jelly because theyre enjoying what youre doing so much? I love that dumb look on their face, the moans they make and how their body writhes... I like to keep sucking and watching that until they come in my mouth.

Makes me wetter than anything...

HotSexyBBW

Gold Member
Mmmm mine:

Getting fucked, then with the guy looking at my pussy decides to go down for a lick...
Having a guy lick me to orgasm and hearing his lusty moans as he licks my juices up...
Licking hot girls to orgasm...
Sucking nice cock with lusty eye contact...
Getting fucked so hard that I squirt...

Mmmmmm xxx

swingingstories

Gold Member
Hmm, what turns me on, so many things really. I'm with Minxxy about giving head. Recently I encountered a young man who was extremely vocal when coming, and oh my god, that did it for me, I got off without even being touched.

I love the shape of a gorgeous man with that V shape and the dimples just under the collar bone, yum.

I also love it when a man is overt about how attracted he is to me, that does turn me on.

But I have to say my biggest turn on can be described in two words.....My Husband.

Love
swingingstories

Sounds to me swinging that HE (your husband) is one very lucky man... As was that Young man you encountered recently.... SirStefan

Last edited by a moderator:

vortexxx

Silver Member
Standing above a woman with her mouth seductively spread open wide and her tongue thirstly begging for the hot salty thick globules of cum my cock is about to explode down her throat.

Having my girl squat her freshly waxed, juice dripping honey pot, over my hungrily eager mouth and tongue. Then tonguing her deeply in both holes and sucking her till she grindingly explodes over my lips and tongue.

:)

C

Curious1

A sexy shape, brown eyes, a tattoo on the lower back and sexy lingerie.

If i ever find this in 1 woman, ill be hard instantly im sure! :)

R

ryski

i find that girls with nice butts are a turn on. and sometimes just the way a girl looks at can get things started... i sound easy to please :p but yeah, definitely shape is a bit of a turn on, and the way a girl moves!

David_San

Gold Member
I'm weird for me really nice hair, & those piercing eyes that cut through you like a hot knife through butter are major turn ons I like the girlnextdoor look & personality curves are definitely a turn on.

Cheeky smile definitely does it for me too and tall girls also if a girl is tall she automatically gets extra points in my book 5'8-5'10+ is perfect

M

Miranda Fox

Hi Summer,

Big Turn-ons when it comes to sex/love making,
would have to say hmmmm love oral, a wet tongue .....
soft touch down my back, and kissing.

mandycd

Gold Member
Great smile, wild character, lower back tattoo, ( maybe 1 on me @ same spot one day too) intriguing personality,great hair, earrings jewellery, fiesty but cute nature.

S

Smokin1834

I love going down on a girl and having her cum. The moans they make make me so hard and it is so erotic feeling her cum whilst licking her.

E

ed44au

Lying back on the floor and having a girl with a short black dress and white panties walk over me:angel1: