Waxing for Guys

free_eagle

Silver Member
that hurts so much! i heard from other "woman" who does that, it was so painful, what more when it comes to men?

Hey Magnus I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt cause at times it did(especially my balls). As the lady said as she was doing me(with gret care) the first time is always the worst as the roots are deeper. After the first time the pain lessens with each following wax because the roots aint so established and so it lasts longer.
Apparrently male brazilizns are quite common now and in the lead up to Valentines Day they spend most of their days doing brazillians for men and women.

T

TemptMe

The 'pain' does get easier if you put your mind to it..Focus on the sexy outcome and how much you like the outcome and the pain becomes bearable. (According to my partner he almost enjoys it!)If you find the right timing regime it is also kinder on the waxee - we find about the three week mark, much longer and the hair is longer and more discomfort is apparent... Keep up the smooth work!![/B]

B

bear1

I popped in for a look at a thread that I started a while back, and see that some have been keen to give waxing a try, so good on you.

I have found that the more often I wax, the easier and less painful it gets. Like someone said, the roots grow back thinner, and aren't as thick as they were on the first wax.

To me, it's very hygienic, and I'll never go back to shaving...hint though, don't wax, then shave, then wax again cause that makes the hair roots just grow back thicker again making it more painful when waxing next time. 3-4 weeks for a book in suits me much better than shaving almost every day too!

I was very embarrassed about making this post originally as it was something very personal for me, but when I saw what I got from the results, I thought others might like to know about it, and reading some of the posts, I'm glad I did ::)

C

Cookies n Cream

after taking some snaps the other day, i realised how hairy i was.. in all sorts of places... maybe i should look into this..:)

S

SirenGurl

Guys, take some Grey Goose or Bourbon with you to the salon. As a working girl outside and in personal life, I find waxed men, sexually appealing, as their gentialia is FANTASTIC LOOKING, and I get to see it in the raw flesh and nude. And even if I'm not attracted to him, just waxing, makes him abit more yummy to me. Just do it for your lady. xxx

aussielids

Silver Member
Well after lurking in the background reading all the great threads about waxing, I've decided to give it a try next week (booked in). :eek: If it's good enough for the Goose...
Anyone got any tips other than alchohol? Or better still a desciption of what the experience was like? ::)
(I'm reserving the right to chicken out at the last minute)

T

TemptMe

From the someone in the industry don't bother with the alcohol - I have had many clients tell me that the pain was much worse with the use of it. State of mind - get yourself into a good frame of 'It will be worth it. The outcome outweighs the discomfort.' Let us know how it goes - Goodluck!

C

Cookies n Cream

Guys, take some Grey Goose or Bourbon with you to the salon. As a working girl outside and in personal life, I find waxed men, sexually appealing, as their gentialia is FANTASTIC LOOKING, and I get to see it in the raw flesh and nude. And even if I'm not attracted to him, just waxing, makes him abit more yummy to me. Just do it for your lady. xxx

so i'm interested.... what % of your clients woudl be waxed blokes?

cnc

S

SirenGurl

Hey Cookies and Cream, funny question you ask that. It's usually the Aussie guys who hairy and the Asian guys who are shaved. Non are waxed, except some Aussies are on the backs. Since reading about the new male salon in Perth, I've always suggested it to my clients, most cringe at the suggestion! But you know of girls find you more sexually appealing, I'd say just go for it. You also get better sensation down there if your hairless.

A

asianlover696

i will never wax...but i do shave the little bit of hair between my balls and the hole.

aussielids

Silver Member
... State of mind - get yourself into a good frame of 'It will be worth it. The outcome outweighs the discomfort.' Let us know how it goes - Goodluck!

Well I don't know what state of mind blocks out the pain, but all I can say is it NOT COMFORTABLE by any means!!! And free_eagle was right, the state of mind was find until the sack got the treatment. Know that got me sweating! But I have to admit, the result is much better and I quite like it smooth result. :headbang: So a second go might be on the cards in a month or so to see if this theory of it gets less painful the more you do it.::)

T

TemptMe

Pleased to hear you did it Aussielids..My partner has been waxing for a few months now and it's a state of mind thing for him - almost convinced himself that it is a good pain!!

Cunnilingus Lover

Silver Member
Great thread people... Thanks. I seem to get really itchy, in my pubic region, and I'm convinced that I'm allergic to my own hair. So now I'm thinking about giving waxing a go. If blokes are getting it done, and females enjoy the look etc... Well, any pain I'm just gonna have to deal with, I guess.

Of the guys that have had it done, do you just get full brazilian, or do you get some hair left there??? Are there like guys landing strips etc.???

free_eagle

Silver Member
CL, I got mine done at Essential Beauty in the Morley Galleria. It cost me $75. As for the landing strip, I think as a general rules No is the answer. But I am sure if you wanted one they would leave it for you.

Good Luck

notlooking4love

Silver Member
I gave it a go

Well, after reading about it I finally decided to give the old 'downstairs' area a trim. After I started cleaning up I just couldn't stop - had to go totally bald.

My recommendation is one of those females shavers (Gilette Venus?) with the soapy bits attached. That did a great (in my opinion) job, no pain and all ready to rock and roll.

No just need to find someone to show it of to...:la:

L

Larry83

Just a question

OK, thought i would chuck this out there?

Just out of curiosity, i wanted to find out how many women really prefer it, that men shave down there as well as what they think of men with hairy chests.

I have tried shaving a few times and it felt very liberating, and I have been with girls who prefer it if i am clean shaven and then i have had girls who prefer natural.

let me know your experiences as well guys.

DT4eva

Gold Member
after reading this thread sometime ago we looked in the IPL, did some research on the net etc and looked into a beautician.
they recomended SPL which is a later version of IPL.
Stacey made an appointment for a free consultation.
the day before the salon rang up to confirm the appointment, as i Dave answered the phone due to Stacey being at work i confirmed for her, whilst on the phone i got the courage up myself and asked if they do guys as well, the reply was yes we do, i then asked so you do private parts to? yes we do,awsome i said. so they made an appointment for me for when Stacey went.

anyhow we have only had the first treatment of 6 sessions that was 2 weeks ago.

Stacey is having her full legs done up to the bikini line the cost is $550 per session pay for 5 and the sixth is free.

im getting a semi brazilan done from the penis down and a strip right around the butt, thats costing me $165 per session.

will post again how the treatment is going later down the track

and also the treatment is every 6 weeks

L

Larry83

Awesome Dave

Ahh awesome Dave, i was wondering what prices might be and also who to speak to - hehe once i build up the courage-.

Thank you awesome please keep me posted as well.

S

Spunkymunky

I dont mind clean shaven or natural on guys (although giving head is better when it's clean shaven.....much better!) BUT i really dont like it when it starts to grow back and is all itchy!

OK, thought i would chuck this out there?

Just out of curiosity, i wanted to find out how many women really prefer it, that men shave down there as well as what they think of men with hairy chests.

I have tried shaving a few times and it felt very liberating, and I have been with girls who prefer it if i am clean shaven and then i have had girls who prefer natural.

let me know your experiences as well guys.

43FnT

i had one last thursday......just need a chick to give it the thumbs up

before and after pics attached

Attachments

• Pic_0604_041.jpg
    Pic_0604_041.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 104
  • Pic_0605_050.jpg
    Pic_0605_050.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 90
Y

young couple

fine line

Apparently as the song suggests there's a fine line between pleasure and pain. I propose an experiment, what we need is some test subjects, ill put my hand up. A beautician or 2, and a location, and heaps of drinks just incase.

They say if your in intense pleasure and you have pain inflict on you, that pain is said to be pleasurable, same goes in reverse. So if your in xtreme pleasure, think about it.....and then 3 2 1 pull rip tear ooohhh yeah baby, follow me here people.

If f1\2 gives me yum yum pleasure, then rip there goes the nipple, hair and nutsack it should be pleasurable, but only if yum yum cum first.....

Who's got the wax?
I got the hair....

DT4eva

Gold Member
update

update on our treatment with SPL its now been almost 4 weeks from the first treatment.
to start with no shaving for the first 3 weeks so the hair can grow and fall out. there is noticable spots on Staceys legs where we can see the hair has fallen out and on me Dave the same hair has fallen out too,
Last Saturday night we both shaved and the hair that growing back is a lot slower and the clean patches are still smooth,and the hair is only growing back in patches.

for those who normally shave will know that you are all prickly a couple of days later, now being Thursday we are both just starting to get prickly now.

couple of weeks to go till the next session.

looks good feels great :thumbsup: