Waxing for Guys

Q

Queenwitch

Are you near Malaga

Good salon in Malaga friendly and I know they wax guys (I av heard them scream lol)Shahbo 92481666,good luck!!!

O

Oscar

Waxenboy!! Sounds like you'd be able to steer this guy in the right direction!:angel12:

waxenboy

Foundation Member
Jackhammer i go to a lady in langford she is very careful who she does because she does it from home.:hello:

C

cheeky_wenchlet

well depending on where you live, i have a friend out in Armadale that does waxing from home at very reasonable prices, both for males and females

her email addy for further details is foxy_chic@ozemail.com.au
or ring her on 0404-969-755 for appointment

cheers
cheeky

waxenboy

Foundation Member
jezzrob said:
does anyone do waxing around the city / mt lawley area??
A lady does mine south of the river but she only does people she feels safe with because she does it from her home.She has been doing me now for about two yrs.
Sorry i can't help you with mt lawley.

S

smurfette

i got a fabulous super professional (and affordable) waxer -- but she is in armadale. if you want to haul the distance and use her services, PM me

T

Tyler

there is a place in mount lawley on beaufort that does a wonderful job with very little pain. In and out in less than 10 minutes! PM if you like and I'll give you the address.

69FELIX

well i shave every 2nd or 3rd day but would love to know of a way to do it that didnt hurt too much or leave a rash like shavin rash wich i get if i shave every day and man does that hurt... im a woose when it comes to pain... would be open to lettin someone else do it but i just cant believe waxing dont hurt.. havin ur curlies ripped out just gotta hurt
oh and on another subject to do with waxing... how is it a girl can have waxing be it on her legs ,under arms ,pussy and yet still be afraid of a wee bug like a roach and cand stand on one even with a shoe on.. what the ???????????

C

Cameron2

Hey Felix... There is possible no answer to you question about the fear factor ..
It Baffels me also that we, as the stronger sex(tungue in cheek)
Hey I mean like.... If we were any tougher we would rust ..Right ? yeah .. Now a woman will go through with childbirth several times.. and here we are, *****ing about an ingrowen toenail mmmmm I think there is something wrong here !
Now about your shaving.. With me, it gave me many problems like ingrowen hairs and sometimes they may look like pimples,
I will not mention the little nicks followed by the blood. OMG !
I decided to get some advice, I had an understanding female doctor. Now she knew that my weapon and accessories were just like a baby's bum. (or most of the time except for the rash)
She suggested Lazer treatment, she even called and made an appiontment for me to save the embarrasment.
I was there for the appointment, my weapon and its 2 little helpers were inspected including the surrounding area .... there was no embarrasement, they were very profesional.
Now if you think it hurt when I went for the first treatment your wrong.... they used some cream thet nummed the area.
But, I will tell you what did hurt......
The price. OMG it was expensive. I think it was about $350 for each traetment (they went by the area that I wanted done) I had about 4 treatments each about 3 months apart.
Yes it was worth it. and it is permanent
(hey serena where is the spell check ?)
Now I just use "Nair Cream" to take of the bum fluff.
I had it done about 10 years ago and I have never looked back
I also have a female friend that I chat to freely, and she uses Nair and has not had lazer treatment. For her it works well.
If you try it, follow the directions very closely or you will suffer and will not be happy
If you want to know more about it and are interested , PM me and we can catch up or maybe at the club. I could be there in about 3 weeks time.
you take care now ya hear... Cams

B

babydoll boo

ahh hi guys

nah brazillans don't hurt i get mine done all the time well once every two months that is my trick is to take some nuerophen before i go that way u don't feel anything just numbness alot of the pain comes from the phsycological pain if u get my drift if we think it'll hurt then it does type thing also ur skin gets used to it after a while. the best thing bout it though no ingrowen hairs and no rash. p.s they rub babyoil on you afterwards! heheehe.

M

Mary Anne PA

Experienced Beautician

Looking for an experienced beautician who does waxing, pedicures and manicures and would have 3 afternoons available a week.

please call 9473 8900 and ask for Serena thanks

H

hankjones

Hi all! first post yay!
i just did a search on waxing but didn't really find anything helpful for male waxing.
Every now and then i shave from the base of my penis almost all the way to my ass, i have waxed my self b4 just on the perenium(correct spelling?) and it did not hurt that much but i would love to get the boys waxed professionally.

Are there any males out there that get back sack and crack waxes?
or g/fs that know guys that get it done?
how much does it hurt? and do most female waxers do guys?

any advice would be appreciated thanx people!!!!

Tiggirl

Foundation Member
Pretty sure the beauty/piercing salon in the Hay St Mall in Perth, next to Jurlique advertises 'manzillians' - they'd probably be able to help you out. Sorry I can't remember the name - it'll come to me eventually.
I don't think it's be unbearably painful - I had a go at my boy's bits and he didn't even flinch. Just depends on what your pain threshold's like, I guess.
I got a my first brazilian a few months ago and found it wasn't a big deal - I actually found getting my legs done was much more painful. Go figure. =p

B

bear1

Male brazilian waxing

Hi, I know there have been a couple of threads on this, but I figured it probably wouldn't hurt to start a fresh one on the subject, especially after having so much trouble getting "done" locally.

I had never been waxed before until just recently. I had always just shaved, but I was pretty keen to try it out. So the phone calls started, and what an embarressment it was. Everywhere I rang I was rejected just because "I was a guy" and talk about annoying!

Eventually, I found a lady local who has now become a regular booking. Now admittedly, the experience wouldn't be for everybody (does hurt a little) but I think that the results are well worth a little pain for alot of gain. If I could compare waxing and shaving, I would say that they were like chalk and cheese...totally incomparable...thus I doubt that I will ever shave again!

So what do you think about males "waxing down there"? I only do it because I just can't stand hair down there mainly because I find the hair itchy and very uncomfortable.

T

TemptMe

A few months back I convinced my man to wax 'down there'. He loves feeling smooth and sexy as do I. I am a beautician so have all the gear but we do wax each other which is an added bit of fun. Keep up the waxing!!!!!!!!!!

B

bi_dubbo

I have shaved from my tits to my arse for years now, and must say, would love a longer time solution to the itch and rash that goes with it ever time it starts to grow back (next day)... :(

I was shaved when 22 in an operation down there and as it went bad, (operation), I was in for 4 months, and had the nurses shaving my pubes off all that time, hence I've never really had them there since then, as it is too itchy having them grow back, but am I getting sick of shaving, yes, yes, yes, you bet your self I am.

I'd give anything for an easy inexpensive solution.

R

royal

Agreed. Once you go waxed, you never go back. Best thing I ever did!

Also, Essential Beauty will almost always do guys.

S

SirenGurl

From a female point of view I always pefer waxing over shaving because the hair grows less and over a slower period of time, and for some people there is no heat rash.But you know what? I highly recommend an EPL, 60% of my hair is permanantly gone! And I love it to bits!
Temptme, your man is so brave and good on him! I accompanied a male friend to the beautician to get his hair chest waxed and when I arrived there to meet him, he had downed 5 Wild Turkeys!
I think waxing is sexy! xxx

P

pistonbroke

male waxing

If it helps at all, I know of a place that is just about to open in the city. I think it is going to be in one of the malls of hay st and will be called Men's Grooming. Due to open Feb/Mar, and they will be doing all types of men's waxing and grooming as the title suggests.

T

TemptMe

Yes Siren I do agree, he is brave!! As a beautician who worked from home the vast majority of my client were males so it is great to see so many men taking an active roll in their appearance - love it!!! Give the waxing a try Bi_Dubbo - you will get about 3 weeks between waxes depending on the amount of hair and thickness of it. I haven't had much experience with the EPL/IPL treatments - just a word of advise with them - find a qualified operator. I have seen some horrendous results from an inexperienced operator. Good luck in your quest!

S

SirenGurl

The male friend I accompanied with, reckons his chest grew back even thicker and hairer, but I totally disagree, if you regularly wax you'll feel sexier and more confident, I know I do. I think the concept waxing for males is a still a very hush hush subject, but I'm glad its open out on this forum because it needs to be addressed just like ejaculation problems, avoiding the problem won't fix it.

free_eagle

Silver Member
Need Help

I have been shaving around my genitals for about 3 months now. Where I live nobody does it. I am heading to Perth this weekend, so can someone please point me in the right direction so I can get a wax job done...

S

SirenGurl

Whilst reading this thread free_eagle I remember someone mentioning a Men's only Beauty Salon in the city......Hay street Mall? Or Murray Street Mall? Or one of those arcades.............just read this thread, it'll pop up.xxx

S

SirenGurl

Whilst reading this thread free_eagle I remember someone mentioning a Men's only Beauty Salon in the city......Hay street Mall? Or Murray Street Mall? Or one of those arcades.............just read this thread, it'll pop up.xxx

free_eagle

Silver Member
Thanks SirenGurl and royal for pointing me in the right direction. It was appreciated and will be booking my appt in the morning.

free_eagle

Silver Member
I was brave enough to go and get my male brazillian done last Tuesday. I went to Essential Beauty in the Morley Galleria. The staff were great. The waxing didn't hurt to much that was until my balls were done. Damm it hurt and were tender for a few days. Saying all that I would get it done again and my partner loved what I got done for her...

M

magnus

that hurts so much! i heard from other "woman" who does that, it was so painful, what more when it comes to men?