Waxing for Guys

DT4eva

Gold Member
the place we are going to is called Hairfree centre on Risley street Borragoon in the corporate centre
here is a link to thier website Link is broken so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:
S

shaqa

Re: Male brazilian waxing

I shave from my underarms all down to my cock and balls...i just like the smoothness i guess

M

MuchEnlightenment

The hardest thing is finding someone to do it, I love it when my wife has been waxed as it lasts better than shaving or creams. I have never come across a female that will do a guy though..

J

jimixl

It is difficlt to find a beautician that does brazillians.
I own a salon and the girls shy away from the process because hey don't know who to handle the client or live in fear.
I even asked my supplier who is a mate, if he could recommend a salon because he imports the brazilian waxes from Italy. He couldn't help me !
I did see an advert in The West under personals and there should be more of it
I prefer myself to be hair free it's so sensual but the wife isn't really interested but I am and the transition is going to be slow.
I personally as a male love the snsual feeling of no hair and some talc. !

D

dude069

I sippose you could be a real gluten for punishment and pay huge sums of money, waste vast periods of time and get dissapointed and have lazer treatment!

S

sthnswguy

The hardest thing is finding someone to do it, I love it when my wife has been waxed as it lasts better than shaving or creams. I have never come across a female that will do a guy though..

i went to a waxer in canberra i found her in the paper im sure she still advertises all i can say is ouch but i loved the feel afterwards

F

funwon

My man gets the works done every now and then. It's great.
Otherwise he shaves, but it's not as good.
The second time he went he got an older lady, and she asked him to remove the paper g-string.
Only after a few more visits did he realise she was the only one that would ever ask, and that she just wanted to get his dick out, lol

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member

My man gets the works done every now and then. It's great.
Otherwise he shaves, but it's not as good.
The second time he went he got an older lady, and she asked him to remove the paper g-string.
Only after a few more visits did he realise she was the only one that would ever ask, and that she just wanted to get his dick out, lol

Some days I feel very worldly and others quite naive
I had to ask Scarlett :iamwithst what he was wearing a paper g string for lol

Rhett xx

F

funwon

LOL, maybe he's getting done at the wrong place, lol

Any guys tried SPL?

Some days I feel very worldly and others quite naive
I had to ask Scarlett :iamwithst what he was wearing a paper g string for lol

Rhett xx

T

TemptMe

Had the same question myself R & S - can't be wearing anything for a full brazilian or have I been doing it wrong all these years???

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member

Had the same question myself R & S - can't be wearing anything for a full brazilian or have I been doing it wrong all these years???

Or maybe he wanted a "landing strip" on his cock lol

Rhetty xxx:pottytrai

T

thornliecpl

Brazilian Waxing For Females, Males & Couples

Having watched the posts regarding Brazilian waxing, I would like your feedback on an idea I have to set up a business from home offering Brazilian waxing to females, males and couples.

I have over 15 years experience in the beauty therapy industry and have waxed a lot of clients in that time. I do know that it is difficult to find anybody willing to do male Brazilian waxing.

Could I offer a solution?

How would you feel about going to a persons home?

Would you prefer an appointment as a couple, so you both share the pain?

As I have said this is just an idea at the moment, so it's over to you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TemptMe

Re: Brzilian Waxing For Females, Males & Couples

Great idea thornliecpl - how is the local shire positioned as to issuing cottage licenses? When I lived north of the river the shire were less than helpful...

T

thornliecpl

Brazilian Waxing

Just thought I would post this again to see if I got any other feedback, so here goes for a genuine post for genuine replies:

Having watched the posts regarding Brazilian waxing, I would like your feedback on an idea I have to set up a business from home offering Brazilian waxing to females, males and couples.

I have over 15 years experience in the beauty therapy industry and have waxed a lot of clients in that time. I do know that it is difficult to find anybody willing to do male Brazilian waxing.

Could I offer a solution?

How would you feel about going to a persons home?

Would you prefer an appointment as a couple, so you both share the pain?

As I have said this is just an idea at the moment, so it's over to you guys.

DT4eva

Gold Member
Re: Brazilian Waxing

Thornliecpl your idea isn't a good idea its a wonderful idea.

the fact of getting Brazilian Waxing done is sometimes hard for a person to go into a salon and request such a thing as people are shy to ask for it or to embarrassed to ask.

as its been said in other threads about males finding a place for this to be done.
you have a new avenue for guys to have the job done in privacy.

good luck in your venture hope it all works out

oh and to answer your questions
1: yes would feel more comfortable going to a persons home. least there wouldn't be other people watching you walk in to a room and wondering what hes/she is having done.
2: guess going as a couple is good if your both are going to be wax

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Re: Brazilian Waxing for Females, Males & Couples

Greetings thornliecpl, Alas I live North of the lake near the North Central mountain in Canberra.
:walk:

knackers

Bronze Member

What agreat idea, you are probably run off your feet

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member

Yes it is easy to find thornliecpi's residents. Just follow the screams of delight.
:walk:

D

DirtyDevious

Guys waxing.....front and back ??

Hi, was just wondering anyones thoughts on guys waxing etc....i am a reasonably hairy guy around the tops of my legs, pubic region etc, i currently shave my pubes, balls etc, but my ass is quite hairy and am thinking of getting it waxed/lasered?......any suggestions or recommendations of who might do this
Cheers

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
Ok, here is a quick overview of my first (and only, I shave now) waxing expirence. My wife was instant that I get it done for our weddin. I had no problems with it, but was a little embarressed walking into the salon to get it done (I went to the same place my wife uses and she had made my booking for me with the same lady that did hers).

The the lovely lady (a little older, mayber mid 50's) gives me some clippers and tells me to trim up while she warms up the wax. No dramas, get that done and she comes back in with a stress ball in hand, passing it to me with an off the cuff comment that I might need it.

Anyway, first things she does is apply some hot oil around the area and massages it in so that the wax won't stick to the skin as much. This is quite a pleasurable expirence, so I'm sitting there begging my penis to behaive and not embarrass me infromt of this darling old lady.

Moving on, she applies the first glob of wax accross the top of my pubic area, well above the penis, just to give me an idea of what to expect, and my god, it is the most intense pain I have ever felt! I have tattoos and and eyebrow ring, and that pain pailed into insignificance.

After the initial shock of the pain, I remember the stress ball and squeeze the living shit out of the thing.

Anyway it carries along like this for a bit, me constantly struggling with the pain crossed with the nightmare inducing thought that I might get an errection from the constant rubbing in of oil and massaging to soothe the damaged areas.

Anyway this continues on for over an hour and a half!! It gets slightly better the further down they go, and the waxing of the testicles is actually an almost pleasurable expirence in its self. At this stage though I can tell the poor old duck is getting a bit annoyed because it is taking so long, and because I am bleeding like a stuck pig, she tells me that my hair is difficult and she wouldnt be able to get it all in one session!

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
So, I go back the following day, fully aware of the intense agony I am going to be in. This time though she had asked me to be the last booking of the day so that she could spent as long on me as needed to get the job done.

She starts with the oil once again and starts waxing right in close and along the penis shaft. this goes on a few times when she finally says to me "Um this is a little embarrassing, but I wont be able to get all of the hair from here unless you are hard, most of the time the hot oil and massage is more than enough to get guys hard."

My jaw dropped, here I was trying to spare this poor old thing the trauma of having to see my hard cock, and she was doing everything in her power to get me hard... lol.

Anyway she says do you mind having a bit of a play to make it harder and it will make the rest of this much easier.

So there I am, stark naked in a salon with a lovely old dear having a wank and trying to get hard, after spending hours in pain and shutting off mentally, it was the first and only time I haven;t been able to gain an erection. Thankfully she saw the problem and came back with the oil and managed to get be hard eventually.

So for all you guys going to get this done, dont fight off the erection!

I have never been so embarrassed in all my life, but my wife loved it so it was well worth it.

Sorry for the long rant, I just had to share that story.

T

TemptMe

Hmmm sounds like the ole duck just wanted a perve at what she doesn't normally get to see....Can't see the need for a hard on to do a wax!!Not needed one in my experience!!

C

corneus

hehe. I sometimes start with a hardon, but once the ripping out by the roots starts it is a little difficult to maintain focus!

D

desires00

try essential beauty. they do all kinds of waxing for everyone and i think its quite reasonably priced.