XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
you-sir-are-a-bounder-and-a-cad.png

XLNC

Legend Member
To whom do you refer Sir?

I think I was talking to myself. It was late. If it was you I had in mind, consider your cheek duly slapped with a calfskin glove and quiver in your slippers as I exclaim: "Pistols at dawn, sir. At dawn!" Unless I sleep in (which I did), in which case we'll call it a draw and retire to the third library, pour ourselves a VSOP, light up a couple of Cubans, settle into the chesterfields and confabulate about old times.

Anyway, to bring this thread back on track, we are all agreed that most of us on this forum have a sex addiction problem (that's how I choose to interpret the responses anyway).

Now what are we going to do about it?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
here we do have the potential sex addicts...........
images

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
ohhhhhh sorry I did forget about him.........the father of everything sexual.........even the way you put your tea bag in your cup for breakfast can be sign of a sexual addiction........
images

XLNC

Legend Member
Bigger I thought one of my Gemini personas would get on the list

Yeah, I think that list is incomplete. Surely if you have at least two horny old Geminis on this forum that's enough evidence to label the entire star sign as having a high sex drive.

Or perhaps we are just exceptions, h2. Exceptional, that is.

SorchaA

Silver Member
My libido goes up and down, when its on its on, but on the other had when its off its off.....

I don't believe I'm addicted to sex for if i was I maybe inclined to rape my girl friend if you can call her my girl friend, she is asexual and does not want sex, until she changes her mind we will not have sex.

Like others I do get frustrated when I don't have sex, I'm a lot nicer person when i get laid....

Ash

XLNC

Legend Member
An asexual girlfriend. Cannot decide if that'd be purgatory or hell.

Though I'm sure you have a lot of other (platonic) things in common.

SorchaA

Silver Member
An asexual girlfriend. Cannot decide if that'd be purgatory or hell.

Though I'm sure you have a lot of other (platonic) things in common.

I don't get sex out of it, but i do get other things out of it.....

on the other hand she seems not to mind if I have sex with someone else, or never said i could not get laid with someone else.

I also have a friend with benefits, I think later this week or next week.....

Ash

Crystal Secrets

Silver Member
I've never had a partner who was able to keep up with my sex drive. By now I've accepted the fact I probably never will. Some people are just built that way.

J

john weir

I would love to find a woman that could keep up with my sex drive. i just dont seem to be able to find enough of it.

Dallas

Legend Member
It seems to me that the women with the high sex drives seem to partner up with the guys with low sex drives and vice versa. My theory is that if we all find our perfect partner who in fact will turn out to have the opposite sex drive then all stand in a circle and swap with the person next to us, we'll all be perfectly matched :)

MrBig

Diamond Member
It seems to me that the women with the high sex drives seem to partner up with the guys with low sex drives and vice versa. My theory is that if we all find our perfect partner who in fact will turn out to have the opposite sex drive then all stand in a circle and swap with the person next to us, we'll all be perfectly matched :)
That sounds like a good description for the circle of life.
I suppose a young couple start off both often have a high sex drive and then home/work/family stresses/menopause come into play at different stages of relationship. But yes, get a small circle together and every now and again review each others' sex situation and swap accordingly. Sounds like a plan Dallas.
I'll knock up a flowchart to see if it's practical without introducing a recursive loop.
Woman(yes) - high sex drive(yes) - Suitable avail high sex drive male(if yes then matched else MrLittle). As long as I don't miss out and perhaps be the default "go to" of any surplus. ;)