Sex - Are you addicted

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
If same sex marriage is eventually given the green light, then there can be no moral argument against polygamy. After all, polygamy has historical precedent on its side in many cultures around the world and it would be hypocritical to allow 'marriage equality' in one case and not the other. As to who would actually want more than one wife...

PS I am as addicted to sex as I am to water and food.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
As 'bitoutthere' has already said it should be up to the individual/couple how they go about their sex life. monogamy or polygamy all fine with me as long as everyone is happy. It is good to have limits but it is as important to have an open mind.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
You name it darling Gina..........imagination is as important than an open mind ;)........maybe even more important......it keeps sex interesting.......nothing worse than boring sex ;)

ziggy

Gold Member
Aaahh yes, you have hit it on the nail Rochelle, I have experienced boring sex, not good at all. :(
Imagination and an open mind is the key!

You name it darling Gina..........imagination is as important than an open mind ;)........maybe even more important......it keeps sex interesting.......nothing worse than boring sex ;)

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Yes. Imagination is important but got to have good one not a crazy one yeah .....
each to their own.........as long as it is mutual there is nothing wrong with "crazy" sex ;)

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
wir sein könnten , aber nicht immer Deutsch zu übersetzen Englisch richtig etwas von der Zeit

But we should just stick to English otherwise we would be rude to others.
Ahhhhhhh fair enough.....at least that's the lingo we all understand and to be totally honest....having sex in German is a bit of a turn off for me. I do prefer the English language used in the room ;)

XLNC

Legend Member
Ahhhhhhh fair enough.....at least that's the lingo we all understand and to be totally honest....having sex in German is a bit of a turn off for me. I do prefer the English language used in the room ;)

Unless you're having a BDSM session -- surely German is the preferred language then. :D

News%20of%20the%20world2.jpg

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Unless you're having a BDSM session -- surely German is the preferred language then. :D

News%20of%20the%20world2.jpg
hehehehehe.....talking from experience?????? But you are right. I did have one of those....screaming on top of my voice German commands. Was rather hard to keep a straight face.........you can't laugh or you totally blow the effect........a bit of a challenge ;)

XLNC

Legend Member
Sadly, not from experience, only fantasy. I think it's because I associate German (and posh English) with authority. Or authoritarianism.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Sadly, not from experience, only fantasy. I think it's because I associate German (and posh English) with authority. Or authoritarianism.
So your avatar speaks posh English or German? Definitely looks like an authority.......like an old school teacher.

XLNC

Legend Member
Both of course, along with seven other languages so that he can schmooze his way effortlessly on the cocktail circuit. He's old school, all right, and can teach you a thing or two... about being a proper toff.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Both of course, along with seven other languages so that he can schmooze his way effortlessly on the cocktail circuit. He's old school, all right, and can teach you a thing or two... about being a proper toff.

Oh i say, sounds like you are a bit of a cad sir :D

Happy2

Legend Member
Both very very English words Gina
I'm sure xlnc would never come under bounder He wouldn't be a presumptuous upstart Would he?
But cad ? Most assuredly I am sure he would like to impugn the honour of many a "nice " girl

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Both very very English words Gina
I'm sure xlnc would never come under bounder He wouldn't be a presumptuous upstart Would he?
But cad ? Most assuredly I am sure he would like to impugn the honour of many a "nice " girl

I think what Gina was referring to was that the definition of a bounder or cad is cad or bounder lol, at least according to Wikipedia anyway but they are definitely English terminology :D

Happy2

Legend Member
I think what Gina was referring to was that the definition of a bounder or cad is cad or bounder lol, at least according to Wikipedia anyway but they are definitely English terminology :D
I thought I had used the terms :(
Bounder presumptuous Upstart and Cad a lothario who at least tries to impugn the honour of a lady
Ah well wrong as per usual I apologise yada yada

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I thought I had used the terms :(
Bounder presumptuous Upstart and Cad a lothario who at least tries to impugn the honour of a lady
Ah well wrong as per usual I apologise yada yada

Ahh, what does Wikipedia know anyway, only what someone tells it :cool: