Sex - Are you addicted

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
That sounds like a good description for the circle of life.
I suppose a young couple start off both often have a high sex drive and then home/work/family stresses/menopause come into play at different stages of relationship. But yes, get a small circle together and every now and again review each others' sex situation and swap accordingly. Sounds like a plan Dallas.
I'll knock up a flowchart to see if it's practical without introducing a recursive loop.
Woman(yes) - high sex drive(yes) - Suitable avail high sex drive male(if yes then matched else MrLittle). As long as I don't miss out and perhaps take on any surplus. ;)
I just knew that any thread with the word sex addict in it would just have to have your mousy face somewhere!!

Dallas

Legend Member
That sounds like a good description for the circle of life.
I suppose a young couple start off both often have a high sex drive and then home/work/family stresses/menopause come into play at different stages of relationship. But yes, get a small circle together and every now and again review each others' sex situation and swap accordingly. Sounds like a plan Dallas.
I'll knock up a flowchart to see if it's practical without introducing a recursive loop.
Woman(yes) - high sex drive(yes) - Suitable avail high sex drive male(if yes then matched else MrLittle). As long as I don't miss out and perhaps be the default "go to" of any surplus. ;)

I like your systems analysis approach to the problem Mr Little, we could write an App for this, ... there's google drive right, how about "Sex Drive"... not very creative but hey... well anyway ppl just rate their own sex drive then that of their partners, then put it into the app and it will buzz them back with someone compatible for them and their partner in their general vicinity. Their could be flaws to this though, like it might match you to your boss or cousin, so have to add an exclusions list lol! also ur partner has to want to be given away willingly but judging from most relationships I hear about, 50% already have their bags packed :p

MrBig

Diamond Member
I've never had a partner who was able to keep up with my sex drive. By now I've accepted the fact I probably never will. Some people are just built that way.
You're still young and have plenty of time ahead of you to wear a few more out.

MrBig

Diamond Member
I like your systems analysis approach to the problem Mr Little, we could write an App for this, ... there's google drive right, how about "Sex Drive"... not very creative but hey... well anyway ppl just rate their own sex drive then that of their partners, then put it into the app and it will buzz them back with someone compatible for them and their partner in their general vicinity. Their could be flaws to this though, like it might match you to your boss or cousin, so have to add an exclusions list lol! also ur partner has to want to be given away willingly but judging from most relationships I hear about, 50% already have their bags packed :p

Probably need a test drive for a period to ensure compatibility with selected partners before commitment. Tinder for Swingers?

Crystal Secrets

Silver Member
You're still young and have plenty of time ahead of you to wear a few more out.
It's rather amusing because guys are always running their mouths about how much they'd love to have a sex crazed girlfriend who just wants to fuck all the time then they find one and complain that they're exhausted 24/7. Make up your mind gents!

MrBig

Diamond Member
It's rather amusing because guys are always running their mouths about how much they'd love to have a sex crazed girlfriend who just wants to f**k all the time then they find one and complain that they're exhausted 24/7. Make up your mind gents!
Not me. It's been a while since I've pulled an all-nighter. These days even sleeping is too tiring.

Dallas

Legend Member
It's rather amusing because guys are always running their mouths about how much they'd love to have a sex crazed girlfriend who just wants to f**k all the time then they find one and complain that they're exhausted 24/7. Make up your mind gents!

I think the problem with many guys is their libido is willing but their bodies are not able due to the level of physical fitness needed. I think you need to work out everyday like your going to be having a couple of hours of passionate sex every day otherwise if you're lucky enough to find it, you'll fall into a sweaty heap on top of her after a few minutes. I spend everyday as if I'm going to have wild sex that night because the opportunity for that comes around so rarely that I couldn't live with myself if I wasn't physically up to it.

Crystal Secrets

Silver Member
I think the problem with many guys is their libido is willing but their bodies are not able due to the level of physical fitness needed. I think you need to work out everyday like your going to be having a couple of hours of passionate sex every day otherwise if you're lucky enough to find it, you'll fall into a sweaty heap on top of her after a few minutes. I spend everyday as if I'm going to have wild sex that night because the opportunity for that comes around so rarely that I couldn't live with myself if I wasn't physically up to it.
Huh...then what was my ex's problem?! Like he was a machine when it came to fitness but as soon as we "settled down" so did his libido :confused:

Dallas

Legend Member
Huh...then what was my ex's problem?! Like he was a machine when it came to fitness but as soon as we "settled down" so did his libido :confused:

Great question, my ex was exactky the same. It was like as soon as we moved in together her libido came to an end. I'd like to know the answer

TheCock

Legend Member

4 hours a day in my youth.

Where did it all go?? :(

Crystal Secrets

Silver Member
Yet you can only cum when self induced? Your arms must be built ;)
Ahah I simply enjoy the sensation. For me, sex is truly over when the guy climaxes, my own orgasm is irrelevant. You'd think my arms would be huge considering I'm also a massuese and I do boxing!