Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Admittedly my previous photos have been a bit boring and only semi-professional. So, plan was to change them and as it usually goes with plans they take some time.
But finally I got them done and they are on the LT website since last night. :notworthy
The four on the "old" LTwebsite are only a quick selection.........more to come as soon as the new LTwebsite is up and running.

Enjoy xxxxxxxxxx
:love10:
R.xxxxxxxx

Fudd

Foundation Member
Re: Finally.......

....mother of gawd......I have enough health problems at the moment and now I see Rochelle's new pics.......fark, there goes the pacemaker again..... :)

P

Peter

I think any pic of you is worth a million Rochelle:icon_blow:love10::love10::eek:ccasion14

L

levonhelm

Great pics Rochelle.....more need to follow this in the business...

Sherry

Legend Member

Hey Rochelle that was quick! I'll have a look as soon as I log out of here. I bet they are gorgeous xxx

bushbabe

Gold Member

Very nice Rochelle, I always love long legs and a long neck. Legs eleven to heaven as they say.

Might have to indulge further........ hmmmmmmmm

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member

Thanks guys :love10:
The rest of the photos shouldn't be too far away. The new website is up now so I hope it is only a question of (little) time before my pics are updated on there as well.

R.xxxxxxxxxxx

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Rochelle's New Photo Album.

Ok.......is has taken me "only" 18 months (!!!!!!!!) to get some photos on the forum. TATAAAAAAA........I finally created an album and to tell you the truth it was not as painful as I thought. So, for everybody who wants to have a look who is actually hiding behind the "Rochelle of Langtrees' bum avatar".......feel free to do so.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxx

S

Steve Bond

Re: Some are slow........

The photo of you on the motorcycle ... nice bodywork ... and you look good too!!

Sherry

Legend Member
Re: Rochelle's New Photo Album.

Looking good Rochelle!! Very sexy pic's honey and see you here tomorrow night xxx

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member

Haaaaaa Steve........have to admit that the motorbike is not my choice (sorry Wayne)........I would have preferred the "real McCoy".......never mind......didn't turn out too bad for an Asian import. :)
(Hi Wayne, I am sure you know how to take my comment :).......guess you are used to my sense of humour......love you too, babe :)........)

R.xxxxxxxx

Fudd

Foundation Member

......yum....yum......yum...... :)

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Re: one more xmas wish

Hi you lovely people out there.
With my holiday coming up I thought I let you know how my roster will be for the next weeks. I am flying out on the 22nd of June. My last shifts before my holiday will be Monday 18.6, Tuesday 19.6 and Wednesday 20.6. from 8pm on. Until then I am working more or less my usual roster........which is Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights again from 8pm. It my vary a little bit but I will keep you updated. I am back in August, not exactly sure at this stage when but I will let you know before I leave.
By the way I do have a number now so you can txt me if you wish. 0415958237

Lot's of love
R.xxxxxxxxxxx

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
I am working Monday night (28.05) again next week as well as Tuesday and Thursday night.........lol.......and then there is a very long weekend perfect to go for another camping trip. Hope everybody makes the most out of the long weekend as well. ;)

R.xxxxxxxxx

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Back to my usual roster for the next 2 weeks: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday night...........8pm to 5am........rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Re: 4 days to go

With only 2 weeks to go and down to 6 shifts before my holiday I am getting seriously excited and can't stop smiling. ( even when thinking about a few unpleasant things I have to do next week.......like the dentist and blood tests, like power bill and another car related bill)
No........I haven't packed yet but I do start thinking about what to take.

Ok, but first things first: this week I work my usual Tues/Thurs/Sat nights and then 3 nights in a row for my last week (Mo/Tues/Wed)

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxx :)

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Holiday...nearly there...

Hi everybody.....I am off in 48 hours and I still have a long list of things to do after my shift tonight. So, here we go......that will be my last post for 5 weeks because I am on my way to discover Europe without a computer and any other high tec equipment. Wish me a good time and lot's of adventures. ;)
I am back at Langtrees on the second of August for fun after a holiday.
Seriously.....I will miss you guys/girls on the forum and definitely the great team we do have at Langtrees at the moment. :love10:

Lot's of love to all of you and I talk to you in August.

R.xxxxxxx

D

Dana8

Re: (nearly) back in Perth

I miss you darling, I hope you are having a great time.......

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member

Hi everybody.......I am back!!!!!!!! since last night and still in a rather very "jet-lag-gy" frame of mind (oh dear!!!!!!!)......and I shouldn't be on the net with a muddy brain like mine because you never know what you might put on there. However I am positive that I will get into the forum discussions over the next few days and will be fully back in the WA time zone and my previous forum activities by this Thursday night which happens to be my first shift back at LangTrees as well.

R.xxxxxxxx

PS: I had an awesome time........
PS: Hi LangTreesTeam.......hope you didn't miss me too much :angel12:

T

Tania Admin

Re: one more xmas wish

Of course we missed you beautiful, that gorgeous smile and fun personality, How couldn't we?! :) Welcome back xo

Raunchy Rochelle
getimage.php

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member

Thanks smiley :)......(lol where did you find this pic? Is that me??????).......honestly......missed you guys too (lol do I have to worry?). I hope to see you soon at Langtrees. :eek:ccasion14

Hi gentleman, good to hear from you.
It is good to be back and I am pretty sure I get used to the temperature difference as well......left Germany in 35 degrees. At the moment 15 in Perth is a bit of a shock to the system.

See you Thursday

R.xxxxxxxxx

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
.......I was asking myself this question for the last 4 days. Since I started in the industry I have never been longer away than the 5 weeks just gone.
So.........back to Rochelle again....mmmmmm what dress to wear for the first night? I guess one of my favourite old faithful ones is the best or let's say the one that makes me feel best.
Ohhhhh and I went to a bit of "torture" beforehand.........oh no!!!!!!!!!!! not waxing again after turning "hippy" for the last 5 weeks ;) and then the make-up.......take special care today and finally the high heels......which might make a nice leg but which I honestly didn't miss.
Last look in the mirror (not too bad) and off I go on the floor and straight to the computer......lol...better hide for the first 30min to get the groove back.

Hope everybody has a fun night as well. :)

R.xxxxxxxxxxx

J

Jazzmine

Welcome back Rochelle!! Your 'Old Favourite' does you wonders, not that you need wonders xxx​

T

Tania Admin

Welcome back Rochelle. You always look gorgeous,,but honestly you don't need to wear anything with that stunning smile and those twinkiling eyes :)

Sherry

Legend Member
Yay Rochelle's back! We missed you honey and I bet you rocked whatever you wore last night-see you Saturday night baby xxx

Fudd

Foundation Member
Yay Rochelle's back! We missed you honey and I bet you rocked whatever you wore last night-see you Saturday night baby xxx

....looks like trouble with a capital "T" will be re-uniting on Sat nite.....lol.... :)