Happy2

Legend Member
Re: one more xmas wish

ARRGGHHH! Mr Fudd :laughing4:nono::laughing4
Not sure whether to laugh or cry

Demon

Legend Member

....not good for punting either.........there are no street walkers....lol.... :)

Venice used to have a large WL population. It was its reputation throughout Europe.

Saw a program which said it still had them, but harder to find.

Happy2

Legend Member

Venice used to have a large WL population. It was its reputation throughout Europe.

Saw a program which said it still had them, but harder to find.

Harder to find because as Fudd says No streets No streetwalkers

Unless their swimming the canals in come hither wetsuits

Demon

Legend Member

Harder to find because as Fudd says No streets No streetwalkers

Unless their swimming the canals in come hither wetsuits

There are streets. They are much narrower, just for pedestrians.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
4 days to go

Only 4 days to go and I am on way down south. I have never been south of Bunbury so it will be a "real" holiday and I am so looking forward to it.
Now forum team........to all guys and girls who have been south of Bunbury......help me out and tell me about the great spots between Busselton and Albany. Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx :love10:

R.xxxxxxxxxx

Demon

Legend Member
Re: 4 days to go

Donnelly River winery.

Love their port.

On the road between Nannup and Pemberton, where the road crosses Donnelly River.

Pemberton, Manjimup, Denmark

W

wingman

Really depends on what you're into. How many are you traveling with?

Pemberton, Manjimup, Denmark are all nice places. In fact I think the South West of WA has some of the best places in Aus. Perhaps drop in a few wineries?

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member

Can`t remember the last time I went down south...

Oh, you mean that south.

Sorry my bad.

mydnytgoddess

Silver Member

I personally love where i live and who i have in my life so therefore it wouldnt matter where i was as long as i could take those who mattered with me... Life and places are what you make them

Mydnytgoddessxxxx

W

WRXXXR

I read somewhere that your going fishing over Christmas (?) so I assume your going down that way for a fish? If it's not ignore the next bit :p

How seriously do you take your fishing? 4wd beach, 2wd rocks / beach, nice rocks that you won't slip, deep water ledges that you need to anchor yourself to? I fished a bit down that way and caught the odd herring... Might be able to help but it'll cost you :p

Cape nat lighthouse is worth a visit, plenty of wineries, chocolate factory, dunsborough bakery, yallingup and eagle bay to see how the rich spend there money, nilgi cave tour etc. Dunsborough tourist centre (near the park) has a map with all the attractions of the SW. Watch out for skippy and his mates if your driving between the capes at night as well!

Happy2

Legend Member

I personally love where i live and who i have in my life so therefore it wouldnt matter where i was as long as i could take those who mattered with me... Life and places are what you make them

Mydnytgoddessxxxx

Are you sure Mydnytgoddessxxxx What if you were transferred to Adelaide?
There is only so much mental anguish one can take

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member

Only 4 days to go and I am on way down south. I have never been south of Bunbury so it will be a "real" holiday and I am so looking forward to it.
Now forum team........to all guys and girls who have been south of Bunbury......help me out and tell me about the great spots between Busselton and Albany. Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx :love10:

R.xxxxxxxxxx
As i am not from W.A but have been down sth, had some great times at Margret river pubs and some really good surf around that region.
Even if your not into surfing, its good just to watch if its over 15ft and goin off.
Denmark is another really nice place, i am sure you will have a goodtime in whatever you do. Just don't take you dog if you have one.
Congrats on your 1.000th post, what does that get you? Your name in pink with a black border sounds good.

Demon

Legend Member

I presumed when you asked about the area Busselton to Albany, you were going to Albany from Busselton, rather than down the Dunsborough, Margaret River, Augusta area.

They are in two totally different directions. Although if you are already in Busselton, Dunsborough/Margaret River is very close and less driving. Busselton to Albany is a long drive.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Season Greetings

Hi lovely people on this forum. Finally the day has arrived and I am off to my holiday adventure.
I hope nobody is going to miss me too much for the next 15 days because I won't take any high tech equipment with me.
I am back at Langtrees and back on the forum on the Tuesday, 10th of January.
I hope all you guys have a good time.........lot's of fun, food and sex :eek:ccasion14
Merry xmas and a happy NYE

Love
R.xxxxxxxxxxxx :love10:

S

sexnut

Re: Season Greetings

Have fun and stay safe!! Merry xmas and happy new year to you!!:la:

Demon

Legend Member
Re: Season Greetings

Missing you already Rochelle.

Have a great holiday.

Tell us about it. Keep up a running commentary from laptop and wifi!

Get laid!:la::la::la:

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
(nearly) back in Perth

Happy and healthy 2012 to everybody.:love10:

I hope you guys started the new year in the same pleasant manner........with millions (!!!!!!!!) of flies around Cape Naturaliste, with body surfing at Prevelly's beaches, with bush-walking parts of the Bibbulum track (on the bucket list now of things to do), with nearly stepping on a Tiger Snake in the wild and a rather painfull bull-ant bite (they are huge) and finally lot's of wet weather in Albany and a over night low of 12 degrees.
Loved every minute of it. :eek:ccasion14

Howerver......holiday over and back in Perth. I am back at LT from next Tuesday on :love7: and will be present on the forum again from more or less today. :la:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P

Peter

Re: (nearly) back in Perth

We have missed you dearly, can't wait to see your lovely smiling face again and have a little surprise for you! You Friend Pete xxxx
ps took my tongue to the gym coz you weren't here to exorcise him lol psml

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member

Uhhhhhhh Pete.........sounds great :love10: look forward to see you soon. :angel12: :love76: :3some:

R.xxxxxxxxxxx

W

WRXXXR

Get out for a fish? Anything exciting around cape Nat? Heard a bloke was washed off Wyadup about a week ago?

T

Taylor/Tara

Hey there lovely lady.
look forward to working with you again.
safe travels xoxo

R

RICHIE2012

Happy and healthy 2012 to everybody.:love10:

I hope you guys started the new year in the same pleasant manner........with millions (!!!!!!!!) of flies around Cape Naturaliste, with body surfing at Prevelly's beaches, with bush-walking parts of the Bibbulum track (on the bucket list now of things to do), with nearly stepping on a Tiger Snake in the wild and a rather painfull bull-ant bite (they are huge) and finally lot's of wet weather in Albany and a over night low of 12 degrees.
Loved every minute of it. :eek:ccasion14

Howerver......holiday over and back in Perth. I am back at LT from next Tuesday on :love7: and will be present on the forum again from more or less today. :la:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome back to the forum - I enjoy your contributions - all the best for 2012.