Prices

daman

Silver Member
I guess everyone is free to charge what they want but as a fellow punter I gotta say some prices are way to high. And for those of us who earn a decent income and like some fetishes - better forget about them.

I have had to reduce my visits to WLs considerably, if I had a big job the story would be very different.

T

Tania Admin

He he he he, I get to spam our own site,,all related to the topics...

Our LADIES are worth every dollar, maybe they should charge more?!
;)

Definitely the best way in Perth to keep warm and comfortable!

DANA

Ever been with a Cuban girl? Didn't think so.

There's something you need to know about Cuban girls, we do it right.

getimage.php

HARLEY D

With classy tattoos to catch the eyes of those bad boys!
Naturally warm and friendly, Harley puts you immediately at ease. Lives to
play, tease and tantalise. Full of power, a service second to none.

The only regret you'll have is you want to stay purring in pleasure with her longer!'

getimage.php

LEAH

I'm here visiting from the UK. I'm keen to meet some Aussie guys as I've heard great things from across the pond. I can't wait for some handsome bloke to razzle and dazzle me. That being said I can't wait to razzle and dazzle you. So look out!

getimage.php

TYLER

Fresh over from the UK.
Ever been with a naughty, erotic, raunchy, funny, submissive/dominant, sexy teenager?
Well here I am, waiting to tease and please you from your head to your feet.

getimage.php

F

Farm Boy

now i knew i would get the answers like you get what you pay for and all the negatives but the average wage i suppose is approx what lets say $1000 per week now to pay $500 PER HOUR bloody brain surgeons are not on that or lawers unless your a barrister,and please im not knocking the w/l but there not in universitys training for 6 years are they,to learn to be a high class girl,you need the looks period,and great personality end off o and at least a weeks training probably less than that.

Now lets see

One have to be born a female 50% of population eliminated.

Two have to live to 18 YO point 2% of population eliminated

Three must have magnificent body 80% gone

Four beautiful face 9 out of ten history

Five Perfect teeth same deal

Six willing to F*** all men who have 400+ dollars would eliminate quite a fair few of whats left.

now lets say there there are eleven million woman in OZ

11000000 divide by 2 is 6500000 Dby .02 =6487000dbt 10 = 648700 dby 10 =64870 now that's is whats left but its all ages one yo to death door .

OK let me so pose 25 to 30 YO true age is prime working age for WLs,

In south Australia 3 point 8 percent of the female population is in that age group all of oz may be about the same 3,8% of 65 thousand 2470

right tin fish how many of that 2470 will have sex with you for $400 lot less than total number medical practitioners and legal eagles in Australia I bet

Diamond Dog

Foundation Member
I think there are not many girls who are working in the sex industry in Perth or Oz generally so like anything prices are kept up by high demand and low supply.
In London prices commonly are about $150 for an hour and in many cases that includes cim and anal. And the girls are hot.
That is because there are a lot girls working in the industry in London and it is easy for girls from the EU to come over and work so the competition keeps prices lower.
The old supply and demand equation.

T

Tania Admin

Now lets see

One have to be born a female 50% of population eliminated.

Two have to live to 18 YO point 2% of population eliminated

Three must have magnificent body 80% gone

Four beautiful face 9 out of ten history

Five Perfect teeth same deal

Six willing to F*** all men who have 400+ dollars would eliminate quite a fair few of whats left.

now lets say there there are eleven million woman in OZ

11000000 divide by 2 is 6500000 Dby .02 =6487000dbt 10 = 648700 dby 10 =64870 now that's is whats left but its all ages one yo to death door .

OK let me so pose 25 to 30 YO true age is prime working age for WLs,

In south Australia 3 point 8 percent of the female population is in that age group all of oz may be about the same 3,8% of 65 thousand 2470

right tin fish how many of that 2470 will have sex with you for $400 lot less than total number medical practitioners and legal eagles in Australia I bet

Very well said FB. My admiration for you grows :)

N

Naughty Thoughts

The old supply and demand equation.

Yup, that. And "what the market will bear". If the girls charging $700+ an hour found themselves with no bookings then I'm sure they'd drop their prices. And the girls charging lower rates who find themselves inundated with clients put their prices up.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I`m curious... What does the W/L believe that the average Joe Blow brings home in his pay packet every week??

sunyun

Legend Member
That's about right Lily - and I am saving like mad right now to see you when I get to Perth in Oct. !

What Naughty thoughts said is spot on.

If people are prepared to pay that money, then WL would be stupid to charge less. But if punters cant afford high prices and stop punting, then down will the prices come.

Its all about supply and demand - like any other business.

Cheers.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I think Lilly would be about right as well, so why is it that we use the excuse that everything here in WA is so expensive because of the mining boom when most of us don`t work in the mine industry??

L

Lilly Sweetheart

Will be lovely to spend some time with you Sunyun.
For my prices I honestly look around with what other WL's are charging and how busy I am.
At the moment I am flat out as I have just started offering incalls. I will see if it dies down in a month or so and if not I will reevaluate my prices.
Even the men who are reaping the rewards of the mining boom want more bang for their buck and have a hard time parting with their $$$

J

JadeTV

I remember at one point sharing a 3 bedroom with another worker paying $1400 in rent a week, we're battling mining companies paying top dollar for premium short term accommodation spots when touring, rental agencies also have the luxury of being very selective with the properties that have to offer... volume of appointments is a little higher compared to places in the east coast so those are the main factors for me when it comes to pricing.

Another poster asked if bringing their own condoms would justify a discount - LOL - that's cute - but no.

ok who comes up with these prices,now im not knocking it charge what you like and what you can get i suppose,but $500 a hour a little out of the guy on the streets pockets me thinks,suppose im gonna get hounded off here as this is my first post,im just saying though geee.

sparrow

Foundation Member
never paid more than 350 p/h try la cheries or esquires usually 300 -320 all inclusive.no need to pay more because they have stunning ladies and provide sensational service. even includes a drink and spa.any one who pays 500 just has too much money.

Barbosa

Gold Member
Ayyyyyeeeee prices do very, and there is clientelle that will pay $500-$1000, usually they seek young women, around 20. But do they get a good service? I suspect NO, just becouse they have the cash and willing to throw lots of it around, does not mean they get a good service. There are many great W/L around the country, who do a great services and are priced at a reasonable cost. Finally there are many brothels around the country, but its fair to say Langtrees is the best and hence, what they charge is very reasonable and you are getting a lot for your money.

Last edited:

Zane_1

Gold Member
Its just the marketplace rules really. Some of the best sex I've ever had was in Thailand, and no, not in the normal 'mongering' type scenario at all, but pricing was under $200 a day. Locally, girls I've gotten to know well tell me their target earn is anywhere from 1000 to 2000 a day, if you're working for a house which takes 40-50% of the client fee then this will dictate to a large degree what you need to charge to reach the target. ie, if you want to earn 1000 a day and the house retains 50% of the fee and you'd like to restrict bookings to say 10 over a 12 hour period then its simple maths, 2000 / 2 (50% house cut) = 1000 / 10 (customers) = 200$ an hour booking fee to the customer. If you only want to see 5 customers day then its $400/hr customer fee.

There is definitely as fine balance going on. Charge too much and the client calls will simply stop, charge too little and you'll certainly be inundated with enquiries but will have to service 10-15 or more clients in a day depending on your target earn. I've seen a couple of private girls start at $160-170, quickly increase that to 250 through 300/hr but then drop back again as clients are very price sensitive. As you approach $300/hr and presuming a fairly attractive WL, the calls will continue to come in, but the clients will start asking for 15 or 20 minute bookings.

Depending on the girl this can be a good or bad thing for them. WL's that I've known will rarely want to have sex or give oral for more than a few minutes, certainly most are not keen on literally bonking for 60 minutes straight, other things come into play, a bit of touch and tickle, perhaps a massage, etc, etc, meaning that for some ladies the 60 minute sessions are preferable to 3x 20 minute encounters where a lot more stress is placed on their bodies in the same period of time.

Everything about this business is expensive. For the private girls you have costs ranging from maintaining a working apartment through to advertising, maintaining a few phones, consumables (condoms/etc), clothing, makeup, possibly hiring a receptionist/phone girl (just not possible to work 10 clients a day _and_ keep comms going), etc, etc, its surprising how this all adds up. Agency girls don't have to worry about the details but will generally lose 40-50% of the direct client charge.

BigMike

Gold Member
I don't think anyone argue... it is what it is.
A product or service is only worth what people are willing to pay for it.

Keeping the above statement in mind I am genuinely befuddled at the price of oil. We NEED that shit. We are literally over a barrel (pun!). You can grumble at the petrol station when the price is $1.60+ P/L... just be glad it's not $3.60. Because if it was, you'd almost definitely still be there, filling up (begrudgingly). And think of the process oil has to go through to become petroleum. It's insane. Or just the process in how this oil came to be. Took over a million fucking years! Yet at the pump it's cheaper than coca-cola (see how far your car gets on that.. or use it as a replacement of oil in plastic production).

I digress.... I think I'm technically more addicted to oil than WL's. If WL's doubled their price I'd have to give up the game.

Zane_1

Gold Member
I don't think anyone argue... it is what it is.
A product or service is only worth what people are willing to pay for it.

Absolutely right. Somewhere between the minimum that a provider is willing to work for and a maximum that a customer is willing to pay :)

Keeping the above statement in mind I am genuinely befuddled at the price of oil. We NEED that shit. We are literally over a barrel (pun!). You can grumble at the petrol station when the price is $1.60+ P/L... just be glad it's not $3.60. Because if it was, you'd almost definitely still be there, filling up (begrudgingly). And think of the process oil has to go through to become petroleum. It's insane.

Yes, I've pondered this more then once. Fuel is insanely cheap, its cheaper than milk or coke as you say. How can that be? I'm involved in the offshore oil industry and see the effort and money required to gain possession of this stuff - even though I have 'insider' knowledge so to speak I still can't fathom how I can get this beautiful refined clean product so cheaply at the pump.

Studying the 'market' and market forces would be fascinating I reckon.

However, we digress ...

Anyone noticed a definite downwards trend in local ladies pricing in the last month (ish?). Its not moving much, but I'm seeing a definite trend down, not up. I suspect wallets are tightening and competition between the WL's is increasing. The houses are quiet too, or at least not as insanely busy as they were say 4-5-6 months ago.

W

wr3xr

Of course wallets are tightening. I'd imagine that many W/L are quieter than they'd like to be? I think the majority of people now are really tightening the purse strings and many industries are starting to suffer.

I think things are going to get alot worse before they get better and this is going to have huge ramifications on non essential services. I've seen a young girl who advertises on this forum who charges $400 an hour but realistically isnt even worth a $200 punt. She complained to me she was quiet so shes put her prices up again lol

TheCock

Legend Member
Its just the marketplace rules really. Some of the best sex I've ever had was in Thailand, and no, not in the normal 'mongering' type scenario at all, but pricing was under $200 a day. Locally, girls I've gotten to know well tell me their target earn is anywhere from 1000 to 2000 a day, if you're working for a house which takes 40-50% of the client fee then this will dictate to a large degree what you need to charge to reach the target. ie, if you want to earn 1000 a day and the house retains 50% of the fee and you'd like to restrict bookings to say 10 over a 12 hour period then its simple maths, 2000 / 2 (50% house cut) = 1000 / 10 (customers) = 200$ an hour booking fee to the customer. If you only want to see 5 customers day then its $400/hr customer fee.

There is definitely as fine balance going on. Charge too much and the client calls will simply stop, charge too little and you'll certainly be inundated with enquiries but will have to service 10-15 or more clients in a day depending on your target earn. I've seen a couple of private girls start at $160-170, quickly increase that to 250 through 300/hr but then drop back again as clients are very price sensitive. As you approach $300/hr and presuming a fairly attractive WL, the calls will continue to come in, but the clients will start asking for 15 or 20 minute bookings.

Depending on the girl this can be a good or bad thing for them. WL's that I've known will rarely want to have sex or give oral for more than a few minutes, certainly most are not keen on literally bonking for 60 minutes straight, other things come into play, a bit of touch and tickle, perhaps a massage, etc, etc, meaning that for some ladies the 60 minute sessions are preferable to 3x 20 minute encounters where a lot more stress is placed on their bodies in the same period of time.

Everything about this business is expensive. For the private girls you have costs ranging from maintaining a working apartment through to advertising, maintaining a few phones, consumables (condoms/etc), clothing, makeup, possibly hiring a receptionist/phone girl (just not possible to work 10 clients a day _and_ keep comms going), etc, etc, its surprising how this all adds up. Agency girls don't have to worry about the details but will generally lose 40-50% of the direct client charge.

Cant they claim most of that back on tax though?

S

suzythefloozy

Deleted pending research.

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy2

Legend Member
Tax? What's that? ...........

What us poor people pay
It is proportionate to what you have in the bank I think $5 000 000 and you still pay tax $5 000 000 000 Tax Whats that?
Homey how many billion do you have??? MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

TheCock

Legend Member
Do you think prices of w/l will come down? DO you think they should offer special rates for seniors and other disadvantaged people?

Zane_1

Gold Member
Do you think prices of w/l will come down?

Privates have already dropped off the highs of several months ago. I'd be surprised if they will drop more ... at least nothing substantial from here. WL's will simply stop working rather than allow their hourly rate to drop to bargain basement rates (and rightly so!).

DO you think they should offer special rates for seniors and other disadvantaged people?

haha, I'm not sure if this is a serious question or not :)

I'm disadvantaged ... I don't get as much sex as I'd like and the reason is I'm not rich enough. If WL's dropped their hourly rate I could have more sex, so I reckon I should be eligible :) :) :)

W

wr3xr

Do you think prices of w/l will come down?

Its very much a possibility i believe. If things keep going down the current path you'll have a lot of miners out of work (mining is very much starting to slow down) and more unemployment. Basically a shit load of people cutting back on non essential spending (gyms, massages, w/l, buying the latest 70" tv etc etc) and paying back debt. The people in these service type industries are going to have to find a way to keep people spending and ultimately that means giving consumers more value for money.

Zane, a private girl seeing 3 customers a day at $200 is still 3k a week. I dare say most girls arent going to have the ability of earning that much in many other work places

Zane_1

Gold Member
Zane, a private girl seeing 3 customers a day at $200 is still 3k a week. I dare say most girls arent going to have the ability of earning that much in many other work places

Sure - for the average wage earner $3K a week sounds like a lot, but believe me, not many WL's I know would be even close to happy with that. If they make $500 in a day business is considered slow.

The thing is this, WL's who really work their business and are not just part timers, put a lot of effort into the job, they basically have little 'life' outside the business for the relatively short time they work it. Servicing 10 or so customers a day can take 12 hours or more, if you include preparation and organisation it starts to creep towards 16 hour days. A bit of skin care, household maintenance, sleep and a quick bite and your day is done.

Whether you are busy or not on any particular day, you still have to be prepared for the call. Very very few customers call more than 1 hour ahead of their desired booking. If business is slow you'll still spend 16 hours a day 'being ready', not sleeping or shopping or having a beer. This problem is one of the main reasons girls move on from working houses if they aren't earning their desired target ... who wants to sit in a brothel for 12 hours and earn 400$?

The modus operandi, from my glimpse of things anyway, seems to be, work hard, really hard, and get out - its not the case with any ladies I know that they would be happy coasting along for decades and decades on 'ok' income like one might if engaged in office type work

Zane_1

Gold Member
I didn't know that, so I guess when I book 3 or 4 weeks in advance that's unusual?

Certainly, in my experience anyway.

The problem is twofold really, and I've hit it from the punters end any number of times.

Many punters are viewed as unreliable, certainly unknown punts anyway, they will call and make a booking, but who knows if they will even turn up? Probably 10-15% don't make it for one reason or another. Some that do make it will get cold feet at the moment of meet, or won't like their chosen girl in the flesh or whatever ... from what I've seen, the girls won't write down a huge long calendar list each time a customer calls and do their heads in trying to organise everything to a schedule ... you either turn up or you don't, those that turn up get serviced generally.

This leads to a fair amount of double booking, which then leads us punters into thinking that its the girls who are unreliable (hehehe).

To get past all these shenanigans I generally restrict the amount of random punting I do. Once a WL knows me, knows I'm a (relatively) nice customer who tips and _always_ turns up on time then mostly these problems go away. Booking hours or days ahead is generally fine. I'd still have a care before booking a specific girl 4 weeks ahead though :)