Prices

tinfish

Bronze Member
ok who comes up with these prices,now im not knocking it charge what you like and what you can get i suppose,but $500 a hour a little out of the guy on the streets pockets me thinks,suppose im gonna get hounded off here as this is my first post,im just saying though geee.

S

Sarah Rose

Hi,

I've had my prices $300 when i first started out then realised by pushing my price slightly higher $400 I would get better clients, which means a happy WL... I'm not pointing you out at all, but there are many reasons why ladies choose to be at a higher bracket.

I like to have some sort of respect and non time wasting although I wasn't always punctual myself at the best of times (commitments) blah blah but usually you will receive a great service at $500.... My ex room mate Vanessa Love is $500 and soooooo worth it!!!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Most of the interstate "working girl visitors", who come to Adelaide ask for $350 to $700 per hour the average is about $450. Personally I suspect it would be great value;- great service, young talented ladies etc. Me personally I support the local girls, and I am very happy doing so. Most of the Sydney/Melbourne Thai working girls, who do regular trips to Adelaide and there is a lot of these ladies ask around $200 an hour, but, there may be language issues and cultural issues as well the service really does vary depending on the girl. Finally when I travel interstate I pay the local rates where ever I roam, and now;- I am planning a trip to W.A and will try to catch a few of the local ladies of Langtrees so I have stated saving for my W.A holiday. Cheers and pass the Rum.

TheCock

Legend Member
What I heard on the news is that w/l are coming over here because they are not making enough in the eastern states. Wanting to keep their prices high in shakey economy market. It wont work.

Im a student, surely can have student discounts? lol

Musky

Silver Member
Quite frankly Tinfish I'm with you.
This morning I had a fabulous massage followed by a magnificent "bonk" all in the space of half an hour and paid $70 for the whole mind blowing experience.
Is a $500 charge going to make it any better?
I doubt it.
Pocket - much lighter.
Testicles - same
I suppose it's a little bit like drinking a $2,000 bottle of red wine - look at me!
The wine's probably gone off 30 years ago, but hey - put a brave face on it.

ecchimiki

Gold Member
Musky, well, do share, where is the cheap good services? :)

It is a case of the market dictating the prices... If enough punters weren't prepared to pay those rates, they would eventually fall.

Unfortunately we are suffering from this 2-speed economy in this sector as well. Those who work in the mining sector will earn enough to pay those rates, sadly those of us who don't can't and have to save up for longer periods and "talk to the hand" for months in between.

At the same time, though, I wonder... A lot of working ladies are saying they prefer older gentlemen (those of us in their 40s and above) clients, but it's the young bucks who are earning the big bucks up north, so do you, as a working lady, make compromises and put up with the younger rougher "rocks" for the higher rates, or do you get more selective and see us "refined diamonds" for a little less?

And yes, I value working ladies for whatever they charge, you girls and ladies are worth it. But I hope you can also understand when we do have a wee whinge every now and then (it's mostly sexual frustration). I'm in my 40's but sadly have not risen to the lofty income heights of managers, even without working in the mining industries.

F

Farm Boy

In a transaction between a punter and a WL some luck or good management is required good judgement manners and realistic expectations must apply, and remember there a good reason why its Cash up front.

Price is what you pay. Value is what you get. Hopefully

Diamond in the rough not easy to pick]

Pearls before swine" don't arrived dirty and pissed ]

: A fool and his money are soon parted will happen if you let your dick do the shopping

J

JadeTV

I'm househunting again and temporary accommodation in Perth does get pricey. I understand both sides. There's makeup, lingerie, skin care, costumes, toys, condoms, lube after paying rent and having a cube of cheese for dinner LOL...

Too many amateurs around screwing with rates in other places I have worked previously (undercutting) as i think the price you said sets your standard I suppose and how clients perceive you. But generally we should aim to be inline with each other depending on your "league" - you know what you're worth or what the market is prepared to pay. The market is huge and look after the segment you're servicing. But like any business, it can sometimes be a rollercoaster and if ur bad with finances living from day to day and get use to living day to day in a certain way, perhaps on a slow day, someone does get desperate and thats where discount rates can send the wrong message.

THE COCK - Student Discounts? Yep, tried that once while I was at uni and worked in a city with 6 universities nearby, I had to weed through a tonne of crap on facebook, my website email and a whole bunch of sexting inundated my mobile.

ECCHIMIKI - I feel ya, my nigga LOL

MUSKY - who is charging $70? that's barely enough for makeup and lingerie LOL!

LOLA - ;) PM ME

Lowering your price I have found, has its pitfalls.
Increasing your price sets higher expectations from the client to live up to.
So the worker finds the middle ground.

as usual, im babbling and cant remember what point im arguing or who im siding with :ky:

Musky, well, do share, where is the cheap good services? :)

It is a case of the market dictating the prices... If enough punters weren't prepared to pay those rates, they would eventually fall.

Unfortunately we are suffering from this 2-speed economy in this sector as well. Those who work in the mining sector will earn enough to pay those rates, sadly those of us who don't can't and have to save up for longer periods and "talk to the hand" for months in between.

At the same time, though, I wonder... A lot of working ladies are saying they prefer older gentlemen (those of us in their 40s and above) clients, but it's the young bucks who are earning the big bucks up north, so do you, as a working lady, make compromises and put up with the younger rougher "rocks" for the higher rates, or do you get more selective and see us "refined diamonds" for a little less?

And yes, I value working ladies for whatever they charge, you girls and ladies are worth it. But I hope you can also understand when we do have a wee whinge every now and then (it's mostly sexual frustration). I'm in my 40's but sadly have not risen to the lofty income heights of managers, even without working in the mining industries.

G

Gentleman

JadeTV, just one small point, I thought there was an agency (maybe Magenta) that gives condoms free of charge to workers.

stovo82

Diamond Member
There is not much difference between a $200, $300, $400 or $500+ per hour sex worker. A root is a root. Higher price does not guarantee better service.

If you want a really cheap priced service go on an overseas holiday to Asia or Africa and get a cheap service from $10 or $20 per night. A root is a root.

ecchimiki

Gold Member
JadeTV, just one small point, I thought there was an agency (maybe Magenta) that gives condoms free of charge to workers.

What if the client is willing to supply the condoms, for example, if he has a preference for a particular brand? Everyone's talking about these ZERO condoms...

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
What if the client is willing to supply the condoms, for example, if he has a preference for a particular brand? Everyone's talking about these ZERO condoms...

Not really usually an option, mostly cause we don't know how old they are, how they were stored or if they were
jeorpordised...pin prins, etc...
If you have a preference, I'm sure most workers are happy to make sure they are provided

H

Heavenly Hollie

There is not much difference between a $200, $300, $400 or $500+ per hour sex worker. A root is a root. Higher price does not guarantee better service.

If you want a really cheap priced service go on an overseas holiday to Asia or Africa and get a cheap service from $10 or $20 per night. A root is a root.

maybe, but a lady charging 500 per hour probably has to see less gentlemen weekly/daily to hit her targets, than one who charges 200 per hour, so perhaps there is an element of exclusivity with the higher price tag...

Happy2

Legend Member
I can see Vanessa's point and it surely does not take to much effort to ask for a particular brand of condom No one
can say they were to embarrassed to ask You have just spoken to a lady to buy some loving for goodness sake

G

Gentleman

I can see Vanessa's point and it surely does not take to much effort to ask for a particular brand of condom No one
can say they were to embarrassed to ask You have just spoken to a lady to buy some loving for goodness sake

They might be embarassed to ask for Glad Wrap and insulation tape. Lol

If the lady is well organised she would have several different brands and sizes available during the booking.

Not free, discounted

Sorry I was wrong. I knew there was some deal for W/L's.

Last edited by a moderator:

tinfish

Bronze Member
now i knew i would get the answers like you get what you pay for and all the negatives but the average wage i suppose is approx what lets say $1000 per week now to pay $500 PER HOUR bloody brain surgeons are not on that or lawers unless your a barrister,and please im not knocking the w/l but there not in universitys training for 6 years are they,to learn to be a high class girl,you need the looks period,and great personality end off o and at least a weeks training probably less than that.

Diamond Dog

Foundation Member
I have been punting for a few years now and have found that price does not always equal a great experience.
Personally I would never pay more than $400 as that represents 2 days income for me.
Some of the most beautiful girls and most intense experiences I have had have been with girls who charged $200 to $250 for the hour.
And I have had some lousy times with girls who have charged $400.

Diamond Dog

Foundation Member
I have been punting for a few years now and have found that price does not always equal a great experience.
Personally I would never pay more than $400 as that represents 2 days income for me.
Some of the most beautiful girls and most intense experiences I have had have been with girls who charged $200 to $250 for the hour.
And I have had some lousy times with girls who have charged $400.

Happy2

Legend Member
Maybe just maybe We have the $400+ ladies like Tina VIP who have been around a long while now ,dont advertise a lot but still advertise
But have far more clients because of a very good reputation
Then there are some ,who may well be in the minority, who charge $400+ because thats what the best charge , so if I charge that I will get better clients, Not because they are better service providers
And the third category who have evolved slowly into the upper circle through hard work and good word of mouth and reviews on sites like this

TheCock

Legend Member
I would love to see what w/l would do if the mining sector went bust.

Can you PM me the cheaper girls???

What do students, penioners, others who dont have high paying job do??

We need it to be of a certain price point, otherwise there would be no incentive for w/l to work in the industry, would make the same being a secretary or something with less risk to their health. Think of it as danger money lol

J

JadeTV

I like the feel of Featherlite and Zero, but generally I try to keep a few different sizes and styles, especially with some of the Irish lads recently who cant seem to fit into Magenta's regular sizes (btw not free - bulk buy discounts). ;)

Supplying condoms or not - it depends, i can use up to 5 condoms in one session if I can tell he is about to cum to soon, so i try to mix it up a bit, swallow it, then ride it LOL - make him follow me around the room and utilise the furniture LOL... I am dealing with a niche market after all, and first timers can be nervous at first sometimes, but i can usually win em over (if you havent already read my review ;)

I just include it in my Woolworths Online delivery - cause I can rack up my Qantas Frequent Flyer points that way, Magenta is great tho!

Endymion

Silver Member
As long as clients continue to visit WLs who charge exorbitant prices, then the prices will remain high. It's called unfettered capitalism (charge the bastards as much as you can get away with) and as long as the industry is not subject to government price controls, then this scenario will prevail. Nobody is in business to do anybody any favours, they would quickly go broke, and those who are blessed with a streak of altruism gravitate towards more caring professions. This, mes amis, is the way of the world.

A wry, cynical smile always crosses my face when I read in a WL's bio "I don't do this for the money, I really enjoy meeting lots of interesting people etc. etc. blah blah." Sounds as convincing as another Miss Universe contestant working towards world peace! Lets be honest with ourselves, if I had the opportunity to earn $400+++ an hour, there would be no second guessing my motives.
Most WLs I have met, I have considered have given value for money- the above tirade is really aimed at those charging $5-700+ for an hour of indifference. That is a lot of money for me, a below average Australian wage earner, who should expect a better than average professional experience. The most I ever paid was 2700USD for 2hrs of absolute nirvana in Las Vegas last year....ahhh Alexis where are you now, sweet bird of youth...