Phoebe & Night Owl's Bitching Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tania Admin

Combine wearing ladies perfume & wearing women's underpants with an appetite for sniffing bum cracks & I would expect odds on that yes you would be a homosexual mate (not that there's anything wrong with that) 😀
Not on! Despite your passive aggressive bracketed comment, your comment came across very homophobic. Not impressed at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Combine wearing ladies perfume & wearing women's underpants with an appetite for sniffing bum cracks & I would expect odds on that yes you would be a homosexual mate (not that there's anything wrong with that) 😀

Words fail me ....

Phoebe

Legend Member
Wow that would be a fvcking first!! 🤣

Ok buddy.. Question.. You are at work and in walks a new dude, whom you like yes that happens at work, and you get talking to him and enjoy his company in a clothed sense.. so the weekend arrives and you say, me and a few mates/wives and Gf's are going to have a BBQ at my house you/wife GF are more than welcome to come over, as you are in new in town.. so the weekend arrives and the front door bell rings assuming you have one and or a front door, and new guys rocks up with his Boy Friend. what do you do?

N

Night Owl Ciao

I hear Owls love to eat Worms, Very apt don't you think!
Owls have very select dietary requirements actually...
Did you not study your Encyclopedia Brittanica volumes as a young up and coming bum crack sniffer mate? 😀

N

Night Owl Ciao

Ok buddy.. Question.. You are at work and in walks a new dude, whom you like yes that happens at work, and you get talking to him and enjoy his company in a clothed sense.. so the weekend arrives and you say, me and a few mates/wives and Gf's are going to have a BBQ at my house you/wife GF are more than welcome to come over, as you are in new in town.. so the weekend arrives and the front door bell rings assuming you have one and or a front door, and new guys rocks up with his Boy Friend. what do you do?
I have seriously never been friends with a guy with a boyfriend mate so your hazy innuendo laden analogy really is lost on me to be honest 🙄

Phoebe

Legend Member
Owls have very select dietary requirements actually...
Did you not study your Encyclopedia Brittanica volumes as a young up and coming bum crack sniffer mate? 😀

Hmmmm aren't we so knowledgeable...

Phoebe

Legend Member
I have seriously never been friends with a guy with a boyfriend mate so your hazy innuendo laden analogy really is lost on me to be honest 🙄

Maybe you need to read it again. and think about the modern day world.

N

Night Owl Ciao

Maybe you need to read it again. and think about the modern day world.
It took me absolutely all of my effort & every last drop of concentration to read it the first time & in all honesty I really aren't prepared to put myself through that again sorry mate 😳

Phoebe

Legend Member
It took me absolutely all of my effort & every last drop of concentration to read it the first time & in all honesty I really aren't prepared to put myself through that again sorry mate 😳

Awwwww poor baby!

Lingus

Legend Member
In my world it it is... as if I advise my age by +/- 5 years I will be told to grow up about my posts, so hey let's keep the members guessing that then I can keep up my great work!!! Sounds fair!

Guessing ?? ... Age is one thing, but I'm still perplexed as to whether Phoebe identifies with a particular gender. :kiss:

Phoebe

Legend Member
Phoebe is a man who hates men. Not difficult to figure out from his posting history.

And what's wrong with that... I would be perfectly okay with women running the planet for the next 100 years, it wouldn't be long before things got a whole lot better.

Last edited:
N

Night Owl Ciao

Hmmm how many times have you used butt sniffing?
I can honestly say I have never used nor indulged in butt sniffing mate.
Don't get me wrong I like to think I am as broadminded & sexually uninhibited as the next guy but I reiterate...
Butt sniffing is simply not my thing!

Phoebe

Legend Member
I can honestly say I have never used nor indulged in butt sniffing mate.
Don't get me wrong I like to think I am as broadminded & sexually uninhibited as the next guy but I reiterate...
Butt sniffing is simply not my thing!

Hi Nightowl/Admins of this site.

I get the feeling you are the type of guy that reminds people of an epic grand final win way back in 2000... or the likes..

Really I ask you this.. drop the butt sniffing because really it's gotten old and tiresome. so thanks in advance.

Like all forums in Australia dedicated to the sex game they all end up crap in the end, as the Australian male can't live without creating it, thank god I am not an Australian male all end up like this, arguing and like this. it's a joke... hey @Tania Smiley @Mrs Langtrees please you know that thread you create phoebes and night owl one please delete it, as really people like him and others have ruined this site, and it could be time to actually find a new hobby because it pointless now on here... really is sad but like all the other forum sites dedicated to the sex game in Australia they all end up the same ruined by Australian men, but I know I will cop again, for saying this, from these guys, but hey viva la difference.

Phoebe.

XX

Last edited:
N

Night Owl Ciao

I get the feeling you are th type of guy that reminds people of an epic grand final win way back in 2000... or the likes..

Really I ask you this.. drop the butt sniffing because really its gotten old and tiresome. so thanks in advance.
Yeah nah yeah nah
Can't do it sorry mate unless of course you can give me something else to guarantee fits of hysterical laughter that go hand in hand with your bum crack sniffing obsession!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

N

Night Owl Ciao

Hi Nightowl/Admins of this site.

I get the feeling you are the type of guy that reminds people of an epic grand final win way back in 2000... or the likes..

Really I ask you this.. drop the butt sniffing because really it's gotten old and tiresome. so thanks in advance.

Like all forums in Australia dedicated to the sex game they all end up crap in the end, as the Australian male can't live without creating it, thank god I am not an Australian male all end up like this, arguing and like this. it's a joke... hey @Tania Smiley @Mrs Langtrees please you know that thread you create phoebes and night owl one please delete it, as really people like him and others have ruined this site, and it could be time to actually find a new hobby because it pointless now on here... really is sad but like all the other forum sites dedicated to the sex game in Australia they all end up the same ruined by Australian men, but I know I will cop again, for saying this, from these guys, but hey viva la difference.

Phoebe.

XX
Awwwww come on mate no need at all to be like this!
I thought we were getting along like a house on fire but in the blink of an eye you turn on me like a Pitbull onto a Poodle, kick me to the curb & drop me like a hot potato?
We all have bad days mate but take a deep breath & consider that very rarely things are as bad as they first appear. 😀
*And here's something probably worth considering mate.... Given that this is an AUSTRALIAN forum frequented mostly by AUSTRALIAN men & taking into account your obvious disdain & even dare I say racial discrimination towards all things Australian, as sad as I will be to see you move onto more suitable pastures & as much as I will miss your sparkling wit, humour & very informative posts, perhaps it would be for the best if you did exactly that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.