• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Phoebe & Night Owl's Bitching Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Night Owl Ciao

I was told this is your ass.. jesus that must hurt..

View attachment 94038
That was the time I had a really bad case of the squirts & in my haste not to shit myself again I mistook the bbq hotplate for a toilet seat πŸ€’
My Mum promised she would never show that pic but I always knew it would be an impossible promise to keep πŸ™„

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
That was the time I had a really bad case of the squirts & in my haste not to shit myself again I mistook the bbq hotplate for a toilet seat πŸ€’
My Mum promised she would never show that pic but I always knew it would be an impossible promise to keep πŸ™„

Hmmmm so you still relying upon mommy then?

Phoebe

Legend Member
That's a fairly pointless question mate .
Of course I am!
Who doesn't?
Seriously mate you really do ask some very silly questions at times 😐

I would tell you to go f*ck yourself but I fear you may enjoy it...

Phoebe

Legend Member
If not having a thing for sniffing bum cracks whilst wearing ladies underpants & lathering myself with French perfume deems me as boring as fvck then yes mate I guess I must be 🀣

You forgot about the stockings and heels....

N

Night Owl Ciao

I choked on my coffee... Womens clothing is nicer materials.. last longer, washes better and wll looks nicer too.,
Be that as it may mate but in the interests of personal safety & also to fulfill duty of care obligations you probably should make mention of the fact that doing so may well cause the wearer of ladies garments to be the subject of much laughter ridicule & quite possibly verbal and/or physical assaults when out in public particularly if said wearer is sporting a beard and/or visible body hair
(with the likely exception of attending the Mardi Gras) but you could probably confirm if this is actually the case for anyone weighing up the pro's & con's of making a public exhibition of themself? πŸ˜¬πŸ€•

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoebe

Legend Member
Be that as it may mate you probably should make mention in the interests of personal safety & duty of care that doing so may well cause the wearer of ladies garments to be the subject of much laughter ridicule & quite possibly verbal and/or physical assaults when out in public particularly if said wearer is sporting a beard and/or visible body hair (with the likely exception of attending the Mardi Gras) but you could probably confirm if this is actually the case for anyone weighing up the pro's & con's of making a public exhibition of themself?

I bet you and your 10 buddies cram into a red commodore and go looking for those types to beat up on Friday evenings... dont ya just?

N

Night Owl Ciao

I bet you and your 10 buddies cram into a red commodore and go looking for those types to beat up on Friday evenings... dont ya just?
No mate not at all
none of us have a driver's license & besides... a few of us are subject to parole curfew special conditions & restrictions which prevent us from travelling outside of a 2km radius from our home & also not to enter a public place between the hours of 6am - 6pm πŸ˜€

Phoebe

Legend Member
No mate not at all
none of us have a driver's license & besides... a few of us are subject to parole curfew special conditions & restrictions πŸ˜€

Do you need a DL to drive a stolen red commodore ? Well being online on a sex forum doesn't that go against your parole conditions. ?

N

Night Owl Ciao

Do you need a DL to drive a stolen red commodore ? Well being online on a sex forum doesn't that go against your parole conditions. ?
Unfortunately the ankle bracelets which are required to be worn at all times prevent most recreational activities. (Very different than the anklets that you adorn yourself with I would expect) πŸ˜‰

T

Tania Admin

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
OMG! You guy's seriously crack me up!
I'm so glad I made this thread.
It makes me laugh every time I check in on it
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.