Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member

Being female is well.. !!

You knew I was going to hijack this thread.. now didn't you just! hey @Sherry

Phoebe

Legend Member
A

Are you planning on returning to your village anytime soon mate?
Just asking for a friend 😉

My home Village is in a nation with a little bit more power and is more modern than this one... My home nation still makes crap... and as soon as this is all over I am back there..

N

Night Owl Ciao

My home Village is in a nation with a little bit more power and is more modern than this one... My home nation still makes crap... and as soon as this is all over I am back there..
So why would you even leave in the first place then?
Makes no sense 😆

Phoebe

Legend Member
Risk it mate I am all ears & please don't be concerned about letting the truth stand in the way of a good story! 😁

No... But it's time to go live in my native nation for the rest of my life...

N

Night Owl Ciao

No... But it's time to go live in my native nation for the rest of my life...
I expect you will be sorely missed mate & when that day finally arrives many of us will be left with a gaping hole in our heart & an unfulfilled yearning for the truth

N

Night Owl Ciao

Come on Phoebe the virus is not a joke, time for you & others to wake up, stop thinking with the little head & use your brains in your big head. As dangerous as it is for any of us to see a WL- maybe times that by 10 for the WL or the Massage lady to see any of us as a customer.
20200325_095120.jpg
Phoebidiot

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Night Owl Ciao

Really who comes up with charts like that...
I would be very interested to hear your version of why a single one of the phrases on the chart would not apply to a reasonable adults code of conduct & help keep their moral compass calibrated?
Can't wait for this one! 😆
20200330_171118.jpg
However if I were to apply this principal you would have been put on ignore permanently long ago! @Phoebe 😉

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoebe

Legend Member
I would be very interested to hear your version of why a single one of the phrases on the chart would not apply to a reasonable adults code of conduct & help keep their moral compass calibrated?
Can't wait for this one! 😆

Moral Compass ON a site dedicated to cheating.lying.falsery, Sex and all the other vices... Come on dude.. Moral Compass I need to look that up in the dictionary... Hey if you feel the need to go find your moral compass you won't find it here .. Maybe here : Christianchat.org. Or maybe even

N

Night Owl Ciao

Moral Compass ON a site dedicated to cheating.lying.falsery, Sex and all the other vices... Come on dude.. Moral Compass I need to look that up in the dictionary... Hey if you feel the need to go find your moral compass you won't find it here .. Maybe here : Christianchat.org. Or maybe even

And I rest my case
Nothing further to add.

N

Night Owl Ciao

How many bum cracks have you sniffed mate & how many of the bum crack owners enjoyed it? 😂

N

Night Owl Ciao

Fresh water or Salt water lake? Freaking loser who wrote that one up...
Sometimes the irony of how blatantly arrogant some people are even when given an opportunity to display humility is completely lost on me

Status
Not open for further replies.