One day great career in business, a year later working girl in Langtrees! Why we work in brothel?

EuropianBliss

Gold Member
Oh I know what Ide love to do its just got me written all over it. Ide start up my own little practice for people looking for something unique like ..................

EuorpianBliss Fantasies Extreme

Ide use my sensuality and energy to get client to relax and enter that world where desire takes over. Deft touches tingling the skin and soft words in his ears to coax his hidden darkest fantasy.
But thats not enough for me, seductively I run my hands over my body flagrantly corrupting and enhancing his desire into a fantasy that was always there, but never surfaced from the subconscious till now.
With the knowledge of boundaries and limits I set upon the task of creating his ultimate scene. No scripts are needed. I know what he desires and ....................

Mmmmm. A girl can dream I guess.
If money was no object Id'e love to do something humanitarian and help people.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
When you become part of a community, you start to see the dreams and ambitions, also the personalities of the people who work and play in this community.
This thread is actually a review of a Langtrees W/L, but this thread grew in life and became a mirror of the TalkinSex community.
This Thread has had 17,941 views, 1,470post and has been posted by just about everyone from the last three years. Its called;-

"One day great career in business, a year later working girl in Langtrees! Why we work in brothel?"
Written by;- honestman, Mar3, 2013 & Thank-You for writing this thread.

When you start to read this thread you start to realise that you have walked into a space where this person philosophy, dreams, ambitions, adventures are surrounding you and this is the reason that so many individuals expressed to community their dreams, ambitions and needs.
This Thread is a wonderful journey, it is a adventure and it reflects;-
Anastacia Romano of Langtrees, her dreams, philosophy and desire of adventure.