• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

One day great career in business, a year later working girl in Langtrees! Why we work in brothel?

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Tracey, I've heard your an amateur chocolate taster already and Mary-Anne is after you for too much sugar in your diet....LOL
Damn.....word gets around. Well I am pleased to say Maryanne is very fair
She has given all staff and girls (not just me) an EQUAL (no sugar pun) bollocking about the evil SUGAR and FAT in our diets.

sunyun

Legend Member
Actually I already have the perfect job, and money is no object - I know this because there's no money in it now, and yet I still do it !

In the 70s, I had a friend who worked in the Tim Tam factory in Fremantle. Staff were allowed to eat as many Tim Tams as they wanted, but could only take one pack home a week.

After the first week or so, he stopped eating Tim Tams, and even after he quit a year or two later, he still could not face a Tim Tam !

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
1)
images

2)
images

Happy2

Legend Member
Not really a full on recipe but..

My Mango trees are in the final days of harvesting So after having 2-3 a day for about 7 weeks now, new ways of eating were required My offsiders wife cooked some up

On two big mango cheeks she sprinkles them liberally with brown sugar and hot chilli powder and places them under the griller

Velly noice

Selina Glitters

Bronze Member
I'm a very good cook. I love cooking & I'm very passionate about it. I make the best Thai & Indian curries using my own curry paste. I cooked my first ever Pork belly on Sunday & the crackle was perfect, the cranberry sauce was beautiful. I love making soups too. Roasted tomato & capsicum is my fave. I cook with only fresh produce, that's the key to great cooking.

Happy2

Legend Member
Im fine with the fresh produce until the baby spuds are ready to gather then its Fill a bowl with fresh steamed spuds Lashings of butter Several cans of ale and a footy match
All the fresh spinach cabbage etc are forgotten

Rasmey Chan

Gold Member
I'm a very good cook. I love cooking & I'm very passionate about it. I make the best Thai & Indian curries using my own curry paste. I cooked my first ever Pork belly on Sunday & the crackle was perfect, the cranberry sauce was beautiful. I love making soups too. Roasted tomato & capsicum is my fave. I cook with only fresh produce, that's the key to great cooking.
In my country everything for Cook are fresh. My style similar Thai food but Thai food put a lot chilly. My food just put a bit chilly or maybe not.

kuriousj

New Members
Gone are the days where 2 minute noodles & mince on toast were all i knew and if that was to much cereal for dinner it was. It wasn't until i had a house full of woman living with me that i had to pull my finger out and actually learn how to cook something without using the BBQ.
Everything i make usually contains chilli. So you have to love the chilli. Chilli tuna mash patties with corn.
Tree salad that i stole from my cousin , she acquired the recipe from a trip to France.
Raw pieces broccoli & cauliflower
Seedless grapes
Slithered toasted almonds
Bestfoods Mayo
White vinegar
Sugar or we now substitute for xylitol
Running out of time but basically mix liquids to taste and then pour over salad.
Love the slow cooker. have a killer recipe but ill keep that one for me.
Also spent much of 2013 cooking everything in Jamie Oliver books. The idea of cooking for someone or guest from scratch has given me a real appreciation for food creativity.