• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

One day great career in business, a year later working girl in Langtrees! Why we work in brothel?

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
I would also love to be Rory MacIlroy or Lydia Ko's caddy......watch great golf all day, go to the best locations and be surrounded by beautiful people.

Would be like that at PT if we got The Golf Channel on in the Lounges!

Happy2

Legend Member
I would start my own brothel where sex work was optional, so the ladies could just turn up for a drink and a chat, and they would still get paid, but only had to see someone if they thought they were super awesome! In fact, they'd get double the hourly rate for turning down a client :)
And you planned on being rich for, How Long???

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I would start my own brothel where sex work was optional, so the ladies could just turn up for a drink and a chat, and they would still get paid, but only had to see someone if they thought they were super awesome! In fact, they'd get double the hourly rate for turning down a client :)

Get rich quick scheme often don't work. This is why.

Thats a kind thing to do Ginger
So I will follow suit and start a shelter for down and out punters

How about shelter for the Ewes and Baaa's.

Dallas

Legend Member
It could be a theme park with water slides and roller coasters yay!

ultimo_roller_coaster.jpg

or how about NORAD - you know, where they keep the Stargate?

dancers-1.jpg

Last edited: