• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

On the hunt for likes... Linda Needs Help!!!

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Sorry Guys women's brains speaking of brains are far more superior and active even during relaxing.

brains-pav2.jpg brain-scan.png women_vs_men_brain_female_male_black-654x400.png

MrJwhite

Gold Member
Sorry Guys women's brains speaking of brains are far more superior and active even during relaxing.

Just to add to the discussion, physically womens brains ( on general ) are smaller than a mans.
But this is a good thing, for making faste. Decisions, thus women make better pilots,Astronauts,Doctors, and suit many other roles that require millisecond decisions.
So Ladies, when a redneck male tells you have a small brain. Beat him with your quick decision making skills !!!!

Like walking away !!

View attachment 38812 View attachment 38813 View attachment 38814

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
b21ae54c52d3181deaa181dd4ebbd79db666916aee5456de1ba516fbd2b7d8fd.jpg

Clearly a redneck. IT'S not ITS!

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Damn spell chek police
Excuse me, sir, is this your post?

I'm going to have to give you a spelling ticket for reckless typing and endangering the English language. CHECK not CHEK!

Also, that'll be a 50 trophy points penalty and back to third grade for remedial training before you're allowed back on the forum again. But I'm in a good mood so I'll let you off without a warning point.

You take care now, you hear!

spelling_police_womens_long_sleeve_dark_tshirt.jpg

grammar-police-sepu.jpg

Lexy Of London

Let me be your naughty raunchy playmate!
Gold Member
BOOBS
CONDOM
F*#K
PENIS
PULSE - ah I didn't even think of pussy!
SEX

I like word games Linda as you know!
I can always be found doing the crossword in the West (in between bedroom games).....

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
How did you get pins from P_N_S
and Panes from PU_S_
LOL good try
how are you i don't get to see you much any more:(

Isn't morgan a red head, hmm maybe under those great red locks is a blonde in disguise... ;) ;)