On the hunt for likes... Linda Needs Help!!!

Stacey J

9473 8962 xx
Silver Member
Planes and girls are hard to beat :)

bb292d346263864.jpg

AxeMan

Diamond Member
Well, dear lady, as someone whose like-to-post ratio is a rather impressive 1.39:1 and sits on the LL (Likes Leaderboard) at No.8 such that one has the highest ratio of all those in the Top 10, thereby reflecting a formidable combination of both consistency and impact in their record of posts, an accomplishment made all the more remarkable when one considers one has deigned to be a member of this club for less than 18 months while others have strived to acquire elusive glory for several years in many cases, and whilst noting this is not a competition (or is it now?), one may be able to offer some guidance to those struggling to achieve nirvana as to how one can attain this enviable and -- now that one expounds one's truly triumphant tour de force through the written word for the first time -- somewhat embarrassing position.

Firstly, one acknowledges there are other members with higher ratios than oneself, e.g.:
MrLittle 1.54:1
Ginger 1.59:1
Anastacia 1.62:1
Maria 1.62:1
Miss Chloe 1.77:1
Peta Bloom 1.92:1
Jaz 2.19

However, one cannot help but point out that 1) they all currently languish below the 2,000 Likes threshold, in most cases far, far below, whereas one basks above the 2,500 stratum, ascending inexorably higher, and 2) they each have less than 1,500 posts to their name, indicating a lack of assiduous commitment to the forum (and possibly a life). It may also not be inconsequential to note that the vast majority of these higher ratio members are WLs/MLs and therefore a significant proportion of their likes may have been generated by over-generous, grovelling gentlemen seeking to ingratiate themselves to these ladies in the forlorn hope -- and possibly subconsciously -- of obtaining special favours at a future date. Thus, it may not be unreasonable to disqualify them out of hand.

But to return from this sententious but nonetheless salient sidebar to one's advice for lesser mortals members, oneself having done so much for so many in so little time, whilst self-consciously refraining from belabouring one's remarkable feats, one humbly suggests that the following tips may be of assistance:
  • Input to a wide cross-section of threads; do not limit yourself to just a few areas/themes.
  • Share honest feedback, personal experiences and anecdotes in threads seeking contributions on particular aspects of sexuality and individual preferences from punters, WLs or both.
  • Provide unsolicited commentary when none is required and shake things up, particularly in stagnant threads with untapped potential.
  • Occasionally post the odd photograph of an attractive woman, but don't go overboard. Unless you're Lana. Or it's a Dita thread. Or redheads, blondes, ravens and brunettes are involved. Or sexy silver-haired matures.
  • Seek and post an appropriate meme whenever a suitable opportunity arises. Or even if it doesn't.
  • Make oblique references to popular culture that are likely to resonate with the masses.
  • Belittle arch nemeses at every opportunity before they belittle you.
  • Hijack threads with panache, preferably in unspoken collusion with said arch nemeses, so that the OP is grateful that their dreary, threadbare thread has been diverted to the sunny Cuba of the T/S world.
  • Adopt an endearing self-deprecatory attitude in your exchanges with others, especially when telling them what to do.
  • Strike the right balance between obsequiousness and contempt when interacting with the mods, particularly those with rum-soaked peg legs.
  • Choose your next witticism carefully for it may be your last.
  • Above all, be modest and self-effacing because nobody likes a pompous git. Oneself excepted, of course, as evidenced by the number of likes one has attracted -- but one may have covered that ground already, n'est-ce pas?
One trusts one has been of assistance, dear lady. One wishes you every success, with the caveat you are doomed to never catch up to oneself in the heady heights of Likedom.

Yours in perpetual pomposity,
X
And I thought I needed to get out more! :D

MrBig

Diamond Member
Firstly, one acknowledges there are other members with higher ratios than oneself, e.g.:
MrLittle 1.54:1
Ginger 1.59:1
Anastacia 1.62:1
Maria 1.62:1
Miss Chloe 1.77:1
Peta Bloom 1.92:1
Jaz 2.19

However, one cannot help but point out that 1) they all currently languish below the 2,000 Likes threshold, in most cases far, far below, whereas one basks above the 2,500 stratum, ascending inexorably higher, and ...

It is with great sadness that I must point out an omission of great relevance.

I say great sadness since the additional statistics I am about to provide in relation to the forum members listed by your XLNC indicates that you are not currently leading in the "DON'T HAVE A LIFE".
That title appears to have been passed on to me :( once you factor length of membership into the equation.

You, having not included this fact, have either done so out of desire to bask in pompous glory at being 'numero uno' in as many categories as possible or perhaps your omission of the facts was to spare the feelings of a fellow member who may not desire to hold the title. HA.
XLNC, you have an impressive 4.81 likes per day average, a very good rate sustained over 530 days of membership from an average 3.45 posts per day.
Myself, having been member for only 87 days have average 6.85 likes per day from an average of 4.45 posts.
I shall be returning to the fold soon as I am sure that I shall not to be sustaining that rate as my length of membership increases and then you'll be number one again soon.
But, in the mean time.....:p:p:p

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Its funny that women are armed in America but still they don't use a gun even on men that attack/rape/hurt them they let the law take care of them and the prison system too, however men that carry the same guns you just look at one the wrong way and he shoots you dead, says something about the difference in genders attitudes and abilities to deal with things in life, if we take men's anger issues out of this world it would be so much nicer to live in... How many women do you see standing toe to toe out the front of a night club fighting over a bloke? none why women say you can have his sorry ass he ain't worth me even breaking a nail over sister where as men will kill each other over a woman.... women use violence as a last resort where by men its the first then men feel all so sorry, remorseful, pleading for forgiveness then they go to court and use everything including Alcohol made me do it, and then said man ends up in a prison cell alone...

Women are far more intelligent switched on and better at life then men ever will be...

MrBig

Diamond Member
Its funny that women are armed in America but still they don't use a gun even on men that attack/rape/hurt them they let the law take care of them and the prison system too, however men that carry the same guns you just look at one the wrong way and he shoots you dead, says something about the difference in genders attitudes and abilities to deal with things in life, if we take men's anger issues out of this world it would be so much nicer to live in... How many women do you see standing toe to toe out the front of a night club fighting over a bloke? none why women say you can have his sorry ass he ain't worth me even breaking a nail over sister where as men will kill each other over a woman.... women use violence as a last resort where by men its the first then men feel all so sorry, remorseful, pleading for forgiveness then they go to court and use everything including Alcohol made me do it, and then said man ends up in a prison cell alone...

Women are far more intelligent switched on and better at life then men ever will be...
Women don't fight over men because they know that they can get a new one anytime they like and don't have that primal ownership of herd inherent in men.
Women don't go around with big guns dispatching other people, they are much more subtle and dangerous when dealing with those that get in their way.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Women don't fight over men because they know that they can get a new one anytime they like and don't have that primal ownership of herd inherent in men.
Women don't go around with big guns dispatching other people, they are much more subtle and dangerous when dealing with those that get in their way.

Or in other words smarter than men.. Men have not come to far since cave man days...

MrBig

Diamond Member
@XLNC and @MrLittle what would be interesting would be who has the worst ratio say with a minimum of 200 posts. Or would that just be too cruel to point out? :)
LOL
1. I'd have to scroll through 330 pages of members to extrapolate that information. The administrators of the forum would have greater success since they probably have access to relevant database(s).
2. Probably cruel HOWEVER ;) ,having a background in I.T., there'd be quite a few tables of statistics that I would generate just for my own personal amusement if I had ease of access to the information.:D

Phoebe

Legend Member
LOL
1. I'd have to scroll through 330 pages of members to extrapolate that information. The administrators of the forum would have greater success since they probably have access to relevant database(s).
2. Probably cruel HOWEVER ;) ,having a background in I.T., there'd be quite a few tables of statistics that I would generate just for my own personal amusement if I had ease of access to the information.:D

Yes people in IT sitting back with spreadsheets what a joke the industry became, spending hours in meetings, doing supporting documentation, change controls, meetings about meetings, talking with a cast of thousands, having strategic meetings, getting your documentation approved then fronting the final change meeting, all to move 1 physical server from one rack to another... its a freaking joke.. another great industry ruined by over analytical men fearful of change fearful that if it all goes wrong it will impact their own KPI's and annual targets... ...

MrBig

Diamond Member
Yes people in IT sitting back with spreadsheets what a joke the industry became, spending hours in meetings, doing supporting documentation, change controls, meetings about meetings, talking with a cast of thousands, having strategic meetings, getting your documentation approved then fronting the final change meeting, all to move 1 physical server from one rack to another... its a freaking joke.. another great industry ruined by over analytical men fearful of change fearful that if it all goes wrong it will impact their own KPI's and annual targets... ...
I don't know what I.T. people you've dealt with in your life. What you describe is completely foreign to my experience, grant it that it's been a decade since I've been involved, however, I imagine a small pocket of the industry would be as you describe, but nowhere near the whole.

Phoebe

Legend Member
I don't know what I.T. people you've dealt with in your life. What you describe is completely foreign to my experience, grant it that it's been a decade since I've been involved, however, I imagine a small pocket of the industry would be as you describe, but nowhere near the whole.

I was being sarcastic... sowwy!!

MrBig

Diamond Member
I was being sarcastic... sowwy!!
That's ok. When I had to opportunity through redundancy, as result of corporate takeover, to leave I decided to stay out and leave it all to the younger generation since software had developed to the point that it started to take over roles of IT personnel in its own right. A lot of IT work is now performed under the guidance of software as opposed to using one's own skills to develop applications and databases. :)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- OK People, if you come accross this thread......................
Give Linda little 'like Button' a push.................."she wants them, she needs them"
So put your finders on her little button and Push................"Like"

boo.jpg