• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Old Pleasure Lounge threads Merged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve Bond

How do I get on the mailing list to be advised of upcoming functions?

Buzz

Foundation Member
Up coming events will be advertised here on the forum as well as a mailing list that is being collated now

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
This is Mary-Anne's first party, I will be the hostess with Wicked Wayne the host.(I only host two a year)
Strictly Limited to 30 men and 30 Woman.
Mary-Anne's new rules apply.
All Ladies Free.
All Men $150
Cross Dressers and Trans are considered a bit of both so they pay $75
Gay Guy Couples have to declare which one wears the apron, then she/he gets in as a lady and the bloke pays.

Variety is the spice of life, and the party is for all fun loving people, first timers, hard players, curious, open minded people that just like to have fun.

All advance bookings prepaid no later than Wednesday 4th receive a 20% discount.( $30 on $150) ($15 on $75)

The party is for fun loving adventurous adults of all persuasions.
Dress
You must follow the dress codes and dress up, your outfit must be sexy, minimum for gents black pants,black shirt, nice shoes.
Ladies I want to see corsets, lingerie, latex, leather and lace. Plain black dresses, however elegant won't cut it tonight. Feel free to go over the top, but remember sexy.
Guys I adore uniforms, fireman, policeman, get the picture...make an effort.

Entertainment :
I am hoping to have two expert pole dances to start the night, a two piece live music gig, Grahanm and Gypsy are going to do a BDSM show around 11pm, and if I can find one a sexy magician that can make the ladies knickers disappear...and I am not talking about Wayne.
Supper Provided not just nibbles a very nice supper around 11.30

Music Rock n Roll, 60's and 70's and I promise not to play Neil diamond songs.

Competitions and prizes throughout the night.By the way there will be a birthday boy in the house, we have some special presents lined up for him.

I host a good party, so make sure you have your dancing shoes on, BYO with full bar service.

If you want to book a ticket call me on 0406 514 793

C

colbb123

Certainly sounds enticing Maryanne. Are there any tickets still available?

Buzz

Foundation Member
Looking forward to Co-Hosting this extravaganza with you MA. should be a sell out

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Just as long as they are sexy over 40% sold so make the call if you want tickets or email maryannek@maryannek.com. When booking you must organise how to pay we take credit cards or you can drop in to Langtrees for your ticket, it is first in first served.

T

tracee

Hi Mary-Anne.... I finally got on here. My plans have changed a bit from my email, but I should be in Perth on Good Friday, so what better than to catch up then. mwah

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Couples List (These are all Paid) Total Number 18 Couples

7 couples tickets left.Hurry they won't last long.

mal & sally

sue & jeff

wayne (big)& jill

Wayne(little) & Elve

Brad & Lai

Graham & Gypsy (BDSM SHOW)

Mick @ Sue

Hana & Mick

Kim & James (L)

Shaz and Partner

Jason & Joolie
Still 7 couple tickets, phone been running hot: first in first served call with credit card details to guarantee a spot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Trans & Crossdressers Total Number 6

Come on trans and cross dressers we want a real fun party.

Wicked Wendy
Steve the Deve latex CD
Sharyn I think it is

Chris & B/Firend Did I tell you gay guy couples count as one female and one bloke. These are outrageous guys one was once a Circus Orlay(can't spell it) star.

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Single Guys: Total Number 8

Pete 23yo

Derek Reg

Wazza 48yo

Jeremy 40

2 more just got tickets at langtrees I am in Kal, they better be good looking LOL

Still 3-4 single man tickets we have 12 single ladies
Damien 35ish

Last edited by a moderator:

Buzz

Foundation Member
Tracee, im sure this is will be one night where sleep is overated LOL. But if you have to get some sleep im sure there will be a few partygoers that would be willing to share a pad with you :)
Hmmm tracee and talysha partying. I'd like to see that !!

T

that guy28

Playtyime.jpg

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
If not too crowded i will sneak in a few of Langtrees good looking regulars after they are worn out to see if you ladies can rekindle the flame. LOL

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Get real she'll be worn out, by the end of this party and likely need to be carried home. LOL

O

Oldtimer

Thought the Pleasure lounge was a new swingers club up until the post a couple of days ago saying friday isnt a swingers party , does it hold actual proper swingers partys ever or is it just an erotic nightclub . Getting worried , Perth has such a lack of swingers clubs , time to point the wagon east again in search of action I fear .

Buzz

Foundation Member
Thought the Pleasure lounge was a new swingers club up until the post a couple of days ago saying friday isnt a swingers party , does it hold actual proper swingers partys ever or is it just an erotic nightclub . Getting worried , Perth has such a lack of swingers clubs , time to point the wagon east again in search of action I fear .

we prefer to use the term adventurous adults entertainment. Our Venue offers so much more than just catering for swingers. Of course we have nights that people are free to engage in sexual activity with other willing guests. We have a sexy bar, pole dancing sex swing, large spa, mirrored dance floor. And... the friendliest of hosts :)

perth_swinging

Here for a good time
Silver Member
Would love to come Friday, but am a bit confused as to whether it's a swingers party or a meet n greet?

C

cindytoserve

I so wish I could come to the party tomorrow night, but this Cinderella is going away for Easter. Next time. Sigh!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Getting a lot of messages that they will see me tomorrow at the party. If not on the invitation list and prepaid there will be no door sales.
This includes single woman.
Still have a few couple tickets and 3 single male tickets. Guys you need to be good looking and virile I have instructions from the single females they want some action.

Still would like two more CD and two more trans and 2 BDSM couples to make it more fun.
0406 514 793 for last minute tickets.

Ladies Free
All men $150

bushbabe

Gold Member
Oh Mary-anne, not even for this broken down ol bushy..... have a heart.

Wish I could be there though, does sound like fun. Maybe Fudd and I could go as two grumpy ol men........ who need some enlightment!!??

Fudd

Foundation Member
Oh Mary-anne, not even for this broken down ol bushy..... have a heart. Wish I could be there though, does sound like fun. Maybe Fudd and I could go as two grumpy ol men........ who need some enlightment!!??

....alas, BB.....there's no "grumpy 'ol man" category.....who knows, maybe one day.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.