Old Pleasure Lounge threads Merged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jaxonjorja

re: Hot nights @ The Playerslounge Fri & Sat 20/21.01.2012

That's excellent, Manuel! Hope that night is a huge success.
Unfortunately, I can't make it this weekend, but hope to be there next weekend or definitely your birthday party bash!!

P

Peter

Already 42 phone calls today (between 7am - 2.20pm). Should be a good night tomorrow! Plus a nice 27 year old , double D, asking if she could do the host.....:notworthy
I get first dibs, pick me pick me!!! Just shows how popular the venue is becoming!!!

J

jaxonjorja

The venue is great, a real credit to Manuel and his team! :eek:ccasion14
The location is good, parking is good, music & lighting is good, bar is good, and the rooms look amazing - what more could you ask for?? ::)
I'm just wondering if there is value for money for the paying public at this point in time???

P

Peter

The venue is great, a real credit to Manuel and his team! :eek:ccasion14
The location is good, parking is good, music & lighting is good, bar is good, and the rooms look amazing - what more could you ask for?? ::)
I'm just wondering if there is value for money for the paying public at this point in time???
Only by people attending can it become "value for money", but one must ask what it is exactly that you find value for money?

Bad Bobby

Bad Bobby
Foundation Member
re: Hot nights @ The Playerslounge Fri & Sat 27/28.01.2012

Hi Manuel /Mary Ann. Both Kath and I thoroughly enjoyed the look around on Friday Night the 6 January and really impressed with the venue. Unfortunately cant make it for the next couple of weekends as we mentioned we are off to Phuket for a couple of weeks. Wish you all the best especially for your birthday and hope to revisit Players when we return from our holiday.
A big Hi to both Sarah's who were very friendly and Wayne for showing us around.
Bob and Kath

Last edited:

Manuel

Gold Member

thanks Bob & Kath. It was nice catching up after all these years. Looking forward to see you again once you are back from your Thailand trip.

Hi Manuel /Mary Ann. Both Kath and I thoroughly enjoyed the look around on Friday Night the 6 January and really impressed with the venue. Unfortunately cant make it for the next couple of weekends as we mentioned we are off to Phuket for a couple of weeks. Wish you all the best especially for your birthday and hope to revisit Players when we return from our holiday.
A big Hi to both Sarah's who were very friendly and Wayne for showing us around.
Bob and Kath

Manuel

Gold Member

reckon we are up for a good weekend. Plenty of email inquiries within the last 48 hours. :laughing4

H

hokeypokey

Hi Manuel
We were were in Langtrees again on Friday night and they recommended they we contact you for the party nights. Unfortunately we partied too hard on Friday and could not drag ourselves out on Saturday for the swingers night :-( much to our disappointment.
We have played a fair bit but not done the swingers thing before, but really looking forward to the experience.
When is the next Party? What can we expect? looking forward to hearing from you .
B & L xxoxoxo

J

jaxonjorja

Hey there hokeypokey
Manuel's Birthday Bash is next Saturday night. Should be a great night with a lot of fun play time.

sandyperth

Bronze Member

Went yesterday and had a fantastic night in an amazing club. Manuel you are such a fantastic host and we were made to feel very welcome. Have been to a few other clubs but nothing compares to this. Classy, clean club and well worth a visit or two!! Love the bar. Thanks. See you again very soon.

Manuel

Gold Member
re: Swingers Night @ The Playerslounge Saturday 04.02.2012

I agree, it was a great night, probably the best since we've opened the club back 3 weeks ago. I certainly enjoyed the company of my old P1 members. So much to talk after all these years. BTW loved your black dress:la:
Hope to see you and your friends on Saturday again:eek:ccasion14

B

BigBoy69

I think I might be missing out on something here...

Buzz

Foundation Member

thats right.. the night I have off from bar duty and its a scorcer of a night. Well , I will be there this saturday looking after all you thirsty players

braviax40braviax40

Silver Member

Hey just a quick question (probably been asked a million times already ;)..
I'm a single guy ...30 fit and active..Are these parties of any use to a guy like me? i.e are many couples after single males at all?
Oh and I love to have a good dance :)

Manuel

Gold Member

We are not like other traditional swinger clubs who only operate for couples. The club is open to everyone as long they are clean, well dressed and not heavily obese.
Single gents are always welcome as long they rock up before 11.00pm. The way how you have described yourself , you should have no problems to talk to people. Therefore you should have a good time there.

Hey just a quick question (probably been asked a million times already ;)..
I'm a single guy ...30 fit and active..Are these parties of any use to a guy like me? i.e are many couples after single males at all?
Oh and I love to have a good dance :)

svengali

Foundation Member
:la:

Where is that???... Just want some day time fund. Cheers:la::la:

The Charles is on Charles Street North Perth about half a click South of the Walcott Street lights.

Raunchy Girls from 3pm followed by Xotica until 6.30 or so. Check if they have a show on in the evening because then the shows finish by 6

Manuel

Gold Member
Re: Hot nights @ The Playerslounge Fri & Sat 20/21.01.2012

What a fantastic night was experienced by all who attended the Playerslounge yesterday. This was clearly the best event so far.
Sexy dressed people, heaps of girls dancing on top of the bar, I couldn't ask for more ( plus I found finally some time, to the test some of the facilities... ). Great atmosphere, heaps of lovely guests, made me a being happy little Vegemite..
.:eek:ccasion14

Last edited:
N

Naughty Thoughts

Re: Swingers Night @ The Playerslounge Saturday 11.02.2012

Awesome, glad to hear it. :D

A

aussiedel

Hi

was thinking of coming along Saturday night to the players lounge.
While we are open minded and know what we think we are getting ourselves into :la:, just
curious about what type of #'s you have been getting?
has there been any group sex activity ?
cheers

Manuel

Gold Member

Hi,
yes there has been plenty of group activity in the past, plus heaps of sexy dancing on top of the bar. Very enjoyable to watch.

S

swingingfree

Hi Manuel
My partner and I are coming to party tomorrow night at the players lounge (first timers). Can you tell me is it a licenced bar or is it BYO.
What time does it start to fire up.....and what is the best time for newbies to get there?

N

Naughty Thoughts

Re: Swingers Night @ The Playerslounge Fri17.02 + Sat18.02.2012

Manuel can give you more specific information.

As far as I am aware, it's a BYO setup.

Most clubs and such seem to fire up around 9 - 10pm but as a first timer you'll probably find it better to arrive earlier. I think the Players Lounge opens from 8 or 8:30pm? If you arrive early there won't be too many other people there so you won't have as much intimidation and you can spend some time chatting with the staff, maybe get in a bit of a tour so you can get settled before more people show up.

Give Manuel a call (or an email) and he'll be able to give you specific answers to your questions.

S

swingingfree

Thanks, im looking forward to it. Friday Night cant cum quick enough :sign4:

Manuel

Gold Member

There we go ! Since the new pricing scheme was introduced last week, the club has been going off big time. I've had my doubts that we would be able to top last weeks party night, however yesterday the place was filled with lots of classy couples who were all very friendly and I got chatting to some great people!

Last edited:
N

Naughty Thoughts

There has been some cross-talk this afternoon.

It looks like Manuel will be unable to run the function tonight. However, one of our friends has been able to step up at the last moment and offered to run tonight. So for those people who were already planning on attending, the club will be open tonight as usual (Saturday 25th Feb).

N

Naughty Thoughts

Yes, our function centre will be open tonight for the regular Saturday night Swingers Party.

Enquiries: 0487 977 707
Doors Open 8:30pm, open until 3am

Prices:
$75 for Couples
$130 Single male (numbers strictly limited)
Single ladies Free!

As always, appropriate dress is requested. You don't have to dress like you're going to the Ball, but we won't tolerate thongs and singlets! :D

Come on down and have some adult fun at our lovely and discrete premises. Give us a call if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.