Old Pleasure Lounge threads Merged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

magic2

Foundation Member
Thanks for the advice swingingstories and sexypuss . . . we had come to the same conclusion about the online sites - too much timewasting!

LP's sounds like the place to go - now we just need the babysitters!

L

Largess_love

Swingers clubs would seem to be the easiest way and probably the safest way to start with swinging. Like the other post mentions LP"s is a great place and a nice environment. Just start chatting with people, they are mostly a friendly bunch of folks using these facilities. You never know what it could lead too (pleasure wise and continued play etc)
Anyway good luck and as for the personals........they are pretty much a waste of time nowhere near as safe as meeting at a swingers club.

C

Cameron2

Hi Magic
I have been a member of Adult friendfinder for 2 years now. I feel that maybe about 50% of the profiles are Fake or false in some way. The rest seem to be very interested in flirting but really not into meeting up. I have had only one succesfull meetup and that was in Singapore, she was true to her profile and photo. We still have contact by e-mail. I have had several meetups here in Perth but they did not match their profile. I will not be renewing my gold membership in march.. . . My advice is forget the Web, Try a club like LP's its relaxing and at my last visit the people very friendly and seemed to be there for meeting others and enjoying the evening
enjoy. . . Cams

H

Happynuts69

Forget AMM and RHP, like most people said they are a waste of time, too many time wasters on there who get off chatting to you in msn then when you say lets meet up, you get all the excuses under the sun. Vising LPs is definately a must, we did it out of curiosity 6 years ago and still go there and have loads of fun. It is a no pressure environment and most people are pretty friendly, but you do need to make the effort and go and chat to people and introduce yourselves.

Hope to see you there

Happynuts

N

Naughty Thoughts

And LP's is short for "Ladies Playground". At the time, it had a strong "females are in charge" slant (which is a good thing). I think that idea carried over to Club XS.

O

occker

i find it a huge turn on while making love as one of her ex was hugely hung like 12 inches and very thick

alluneedisluvnsex

Bronze Member
It can be ahuge turn on, but sometimes she may fantisise too much and start thinking you are him and calls out his name, then it is a let down in more ways that one.

Y

YourAstrid

From a woman's perspective, I think a lot of guys like to hear about a girl's past experiences--but not too often.

I

iamspecial

Its hot, so long as she says afterwards "but I love you more" :)

I

iamspecial

Yep, done that. Was very hot - and addressed a long held fantasy for us both (although to be fair it was a foursome with various combinations including mfm)
special

R

reprorx5

Hey everyone look...more problems from platonic friendships with the ex....but I dont think a lot of guys like to hear about a girl's past experiences coz that would be very painful if u love her so much....

Last edited by a moderator:

21perthboy

gday everyone, im new to all of this and was just wondering what some good swingers sites/clubs were in perth?

H

Honey Dominion

I'm a single lady on both Redhotpie and Adultmatchmaker. I find both sites great for meeting people, both couples and single guys. I've met a lot of single girls through parties as well. You'll find a list of parties on both sites...they are the best way to meet and greet. A lot of parties are couples and single ladies only but there are some parties run for everyone but the best way is to sign up to the sites and then details are given when you have membership which is well worth it :). I found it took just one party to start off for me and I've met some amazing ppl, had some very sexy experiences!

I also run parties myself called Spice for 20-40 cpls and single ladies - keep an eye out on here for details! Check SPICE - Sexy. Glam. Wild - as well.

L

loosey

Its her birthday and they want to play! Bi girl wanted for kinky play with dte fun loving couple. We can host at City hotel 4th & 5th March. NSA fun...you wont be disappointed! PM me for details...can send pics!:3some:

S

sexnut

This is probably the only reason why I would have a gf. Are there any single male friendly sex clubs with heaps of ladies?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
The players lounge is a ideal venue for parties up to 70 people or even a small intimate parties for three.
I am happy to rent the venue to private operators. The venue has a complete private rear entrance, fantastic lighting, and sound.
My minimum rental is $500 for up to 4 hours, all night parties on evenings that we are not using the lounge would be $1000.
We will supply ice, soft drinks and all cleaning.
It is a totally private area with no camera surveillance ...so privacy is assured.
If you want more details please text me on 0406 514 793 and I will call back.

Manuel

Gold Member
Come and join our special swinger events which take place this Friday & Saturday from 8.30 pm ! :la::icon_blow

The Playerslounge, a new luxurious club venue in Burswood, purposely designed for liberated couples to party and get to know each other, every Saturday night.

The premises has beautiful play rooms, with en-suite showers and Jacuzzi baths, adult videos, and music in all rooms.

You will feel like you are in Swinging Heaven !

STILL TIGHT AFTER XMAS ? HOW ABOUT A FREE PEAK ???

This Saturday: couples that have pre booked or arrive before 9.30 pm will win a second party ticket at no charge.(This ticket will be valid for 6 weeks and can be given to a friend.)

General Guidelines

To avoid embarrassment to yourselves & other guests we recommend something smart casual to arrive in & for dining & something tasteful to dress down into for other activities & later mingling if in doubt inquire about what is anticipated at the evening you are attending.

Ladies often like to wear intimate lingerie. For first timers we suggest attire you like going out in and bring along your sexy lingerie which you may like to change into later.

Gentlemen are required to wear long pants (nice, neat jeans are acceptable) a smart t-shirt or shirt (no singlets) and closed in shoes. Ladies love to see the gents dressed in suitable evening wear and costumes such as uniform outfits. (some of our evenings will be costume only)

It's pretty simple dress to impress
:eek:ccasion14

Address The rear entrance of 71-73 Burswood Rd Burswood
Enter off Craig Street, Laneway between Thorogood St and Burswood Rd and look for the Red Door.
BYO, we supply soft drinks and ice, and finger food throughout the evening.
Entertainment, with one to three acts every evening.

100_1180.jpg
[/IMG]
playersroom.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

sandyperth

Bronze Member
re: Hot nights @ The Playerslounge Fri & Sat 20/21.01.2012

Hi Manuel,
found this site through AMM. It's great that you are back again:love10:
I have to see this new club and of course you. Brings back all the memories
XOXOXO S

Manuel

Gold Member

OMG, Perth is such a small town:laughing4
It has been ages ( at least 7 years)..... Feeling old now hahahaha

Come and see you on Friday or Saturday. Looking forward to have a few drinks with you :la:

Hi Manuel,
found this site through AMM. It's great that you are back again:love10:
I have to see this new club and of course you. Brings back all the memories
XOXOXO S

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member

Manuel I had a call today from another couple that used tp party with you Mitch i think his name was he said he be in with his wife and a another couple on Friday night.

Manuel

Gold Member

thanks , good hear that some of my 'oldies' are still around. :laughing4
Looking forward to catch up with my old P1 crew.

Manuel I had a call today from another couple that used tp party with you Mitch i think his name was he said he be in with his wife and a another couple on Friday night.

sandyperth

Bronze Member

I'm not an oldie, and I can proof that to you:icon_blow:icon_blow:icon_blow

thanks , good hear that some of my 'oldies' are still around. :laughing4
Looking forward to catch up with my old P1 crew.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member

Ooooo, I think this calls for a visit! Hmmm, next week i think :)

P

Peter

If these nights are anything like NYE it's going to go off with a bang, I think I have the worlds best job!!!

Manuel

Gold Member

nice offer,:laughing4 but you have to put a lot of 'proof' into it to satisfy me :icon_blow. As you know, I am a bad boy:-X

I'm not an oldie, and I can proof that to you:icon_blow:icon_blow:icon_blow

Manuel

Gold Member

Already 42 phone calls today (between 7am - 2.20pm). Should be a good night tomorrow! Plus a nice 27 year old , double D, asking if she could do the host.....:notworthy

Status
Not open for further replies.