• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.
Status
Not open for further replies.

biflab

Gold Member
Which shop is she at - Esplanade or Woods St? That's surprising news about Amy. I know she massages well. How were the extras delivered? Straight HJ or more? What does Sophie offer that so good?

I

initforfun

Another heads up .... I believe that Cherry who did a stint at Impressions has started at DCM in Woods Street ..... maybe a discreet approach at the right time would meet with some success !

CheeseWhistle

Bronze Member
Which shop is she at - Esplanade or Woods St? That's surprising news about Amy. I know she massages well. How were the extras delivered? Straight HJ or more? What does Sophie offer that so good?

For Amy.. a well measured handshake - no extra extras

kingbo

Silver Member
I went to dcm and got the bird with glasses. I should have known better when the masseuse didnt mind me getting starkers if it made me feel more comfortable....I also tried the Asian shop on Palmerston, strictly business there. Li li's asked if it was my first time, wasn't but said yes, walked in the room and first words out her mouth were you want full service? 50 extra. Pulled condom out from under and inside a tissue box... Ha ha going to try dcm again, good massage there, might have to pull out a pineapple I think.... Any luck in Palmo?

biflab

Gold Member
What was her name at dcm? Did she oblige you? Did you ask? Which shop - Woods St or Esplanade. BTW nobody knows where Cindy is.

kingbo

Silver Member
dunno, no and no, woods st... i was too scared after the pretty damn good massage actually.

convict17

Bronze Member
went to impressions yesterday and had a girl called helen,the massage was probaly one of the best i have ever had, but be warned extras were pretty ordinary,but hey the massage more than made up for it

convict17

Bronze Member
yes i know but every once in awhile you get a shock,havnt seen her before and she dressed like she was more of a massager than the normal girls.

biflab

Gold Member
Re: Jodie- ad in public notices todays Nt News

There is a Sarah (glasses) at the Esplanade shop who doesn't offer extras (I asked on Saturday) but gives an excellent massage. Was it her you saw?

kingbo

Silver Member
That's the same one I got. Great massage, don't mind you getting naked but felt too professional. I would goto her again for a massage

bluey97

Foundation Member
Hi everyone,,Has any one been to Alchemy-Jade on Vanderlin Dr.They are supposed to be getting new girls.Have had a massage with manager and was great but want someone a bit younger,Any info will be great.
Bluey
sorry should be in the Darwin posts

Last edited:

vinnnn

Silver Member
So where is jade alchemy at vanderlin what's it close to and anyone got number to book Thanks

G

ghostal

its next to the servo on vanderlin drive
i dont know the address but they usually have an ad in the massage section of the paper

biflab

Gold Member
Re: Jodie- ad in public notices todays Nt News

Has Cindy ever returned to DCM? I'm out of town for a while but like to keep in touch with who gives the best service.

goodtimehunter

Silver Member
Jade Alchemy....

Vanderlin Drive Wanguri – advert is in the NT news every day.

Decided to go back for another turn as the last one was bloody good value....

Rang and asked for Cherry again 40-ish, magnificent massage, I think the best in Darwin by far, asked what areas to work on and worked out all the knots in those areas plus the hot Jade stones and warm oil were not bad at all, followed by hot towel down and yes Cherry can tell the time that's twice and not out the door early.

at the end of the hour massage a quiet negotiation $40 for a CBJ, heck the CBJ was just as good as the HJ for $30 last time and Cherry feels quite good as well, a little hip wiggling while I was playing with her....and chatting away the whole time, she worked like a trooper and after 10 mins I told her she could conclude with a HJ as she was working hard ....the reply was “no it’s OK I keep going”....with the hips wiggling away...

Her staff issues have not resolved - there is an older lady there, I can do the Auntie thing but not the Grandma, from my conversation with her I think she is not hiring more staff at this stage, if things pick up she will....was dead empty both times.

Hate to sound like an advert but for $80 massage and $40 extras, plus nice location, plus nice and chatty, plus the smell of cuddly wondersoft on the towels - I love this place...

In the paper yesterday looks like DCM has closed the small shop and is just at Esplanade now ?

G

ghostal

Jade Alchemy....

Vanderlin Drive Wanguri – advert is in the NT news every day.

Decided to go back for another turn as the last one was bloody good value....

Rang and asked for Cherry again 40-ish, magnificent massage, I think the best in Darwin by far, asked what areas to work on and worked out all the knots in those areas plus the hot Jade stones and warm oil were not bad at all, followed by hot towel down and yes Cherry can tell the time that's twice and not out the door early.

at the end of the hour massage a quiet negotiation $40 for a CBJ, heck the CBJ was just as good as the HJ for $30 last time and Cherry feels quite good as well, a little hip wiggling while I was playing with her....and chatting away the whole time, she worked like a trooper and after 10 mins I told her she could conclude with a HJ as she was working hard ....the reply was “no it’s OK I keep going”....with the hips wiggling away...

Her staff issues have not resolved - there is an older lady there, I can do the Auntie thing but not the Grandma, from my conversation with her I think she is not hiring more staff at this stage, if things pick up she will....was dead empty both times.

Hate to sound like an advert but for $80 massage and $40 extras, plus nice location, plus nice and chatty, plus the smell of cuddly wondersoft on the towels - I love this place...

In the paper yesterday looks like DCM has closed the small shop and is just at Esplanade now ?

excellent review and post

so the new girls didn't come in? that's a little disappointing as it is a really nice/comfortable place, and its always fun to see a new girl and test her out.

anyone been to xixi lately?

CheeseWhistle

Bronze Member
Bloody rough show happening at the new Jessica's (old DCM woods st)... first up greeted by two fuglies at reception, handed over 60 for 1 hr msg and older 40's fugly takes me to room (furnished in standard Lilis format) she's intent on emptying my wallet the second the door closes... wants another $140 for f/s.. not interested so quickly drops to 90 for naked bj... quickly lost interest all together and told her to jam it :walk:. straight on ph to Jade Alchemy :) :) :)

convict17

Bronze Member
went to jades on thursday and paid $100 for 90 mins massage,seen girl probaly around 30 ish not to bad to look at to not sure name,massage was good not the worst i ever had i like hard massage and it wasnt really there but it was still pretty good.spent another 80 on full service this is where she makes up for it,very good extras and enjoys it also first time i paid for 90 mins and actually got the whole 90 mins overall very good.
today i went to impressions paid 100 for 90 mins and seen a girl called anna(i think thats her name bit hard to understand)well she has to be seen to be beilieved she has rather large breast for an asian and there real not fake,asked for hard massage and got exactly that it was awsome and she was very good at the teasing part while doing massage,paid 100 for full extras and it was very good two,i actually left early and she insisted i stay for the time left,thats another first, once again very good.

CheeseWhistle

Bronze Member
Appreciate the heads up Bugzy.... just stopped in for an hr with Anna and I totally agree with your review.
I certainly left with a dirty big grin from ear to ear :eek:ccasion14

gdaythere

Silver Member
check locanto, there is a Filipino lady offering Lingham massage. Outcall only. I haven't tried but would be interested to hear from anybody who has. Outcall is not good for me, but if the service is special enough I would think about springing for a room.

G

ghostal

dcm closed one of their shops, its only the one at the esplinade now

jason wander

Silver Member
There is a new shop where the old DCM was in Lindsey Street. Its called Jessicas and I highly recommend it. 3 girls working there, standard pricing, everything goes.

goodtimehunter

Silver Member
Mickey Li's at Wagaman.....

Got bumped from my usual massage place yesterday so went back to Mickey's, thought I was seeing Mickey who gives a bloody good massage, ended up with Appy .....she is VERY strong, still working out if the massage was any good or not, but Jeez that girl has some strength !....
No avoiding the Balls and Butts with Appy ....but then massage ended 10 mins early and didn't get the chance for a flip over.

Spoke to Mickey on way out - business is slow - Damn Mickey is a hottie and gives a great rub down....never managed to get extras there, however a few others have a few years ago....has anyone here ?

Damage $70 for 50 mins ......might go back again, have had probably 20 massages here over the years.

G

ghostal

i just tryed out mickey li's
the shop doesn't look like they do extras, as you don't get your massage in a private room, its more like a booth. there is no door to the booth only curtains and the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling.

got a massage from linda (who is gorgeous by the way), great massage. very sensual, and i was sure extras would be offered but at the end she just thanked me and walked out.

I will definitely come back here and try again.

bobop

Bronze Member
I went to Jessica the other day. Had a 1 hour massage for $60 and a hand job for $40. I was met by a good looking young girl with nice body and face. She opened one door and asked if I wanted a bed. In that room there was a used towel on the massage table. I asked if she does a happy ending and she showed me to another room. There was a bed there and on the bed there was again a used towel. She did my massage and happy ending on the massage table and the used towel was still sitting on the bed. The massage was average and the hand job too. She did not mind ne squeezing her ass and touching her under her dress however she remained dressed. As I said she was a good looking but did a pretty average job. Overall not bad. The biggest disappointment from the whole experience was the apparent lack of order and hygiene with these used towels I saw in two of the rooms which I think is unacceptable .

Status
Not open for further replies.