Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyJumbuck

Bronze Member
Re: Darwin Rub&Tug

to be honest, i've never been/had a rnt before.

always been curious but i guess been a bit shy to go through with it. :s

jason wander

Silver Member

Been to Chinese Massage Place a couple of times, very good experience, prices as described, very good massage plus HJ. Girls are beautiful. Lili's also as described, girls not very pretty but do everything. I would like to know how Mickey Li's Massage Centre in Wagaman is like ? Anyone been there?

Last edited:

biflab

Gold Member

Jason - who helped you have a happy ending at Chinese Massage? I'm always after a new hand to make me happy. How erotic are their massages? Cindy massages everything and everywhere if you ask. Have a 90 mins massage if you do - you will leave weak at the knees and very empty.

jason wander

Silver Member

biflab - good to chat with you. let me know when u have news :) Does anyone have any rub and tug experiences to share?

M

Mary Anne PA

I went to Chinese Massage on the Esplanade a few weeks ago for a massage (it was recommended by a friend of mine). I didn't mind if I didn't get a happy ending as I was really just after the massage (although I was more than happy to have one).

Anyway, the lady told me to take my clothes off and lay face down on the table. I wasn't sure if she meant take everything off, so I left my underwear on. She stayed in the room while I got undressed and when I was laying down, she placed the towel over me and asked me if I wanted to remove my underwear. This then made me think that she might offer a happy ending later on so I said yes. She massaged very close to my balls and brushed her hand over them a few times so I was thinking it was a definite thing for later.

She turned me over and I was very hard. The towel was hardly covering a thing and the amount she was moving my legs around, the towel kept moving anyway, revealing my hardness to her. She didn't say anything about it and once again, her hands got ver close touching me now and then.

After a while, she said she was finished and I was much too hard to just leave but being a little shy about asking in case I offended her I stood up to get dressed. Then I just thought I'd ask... so I did. She said she sometimes does extra so I asked how much. From memory it was only $20 so I said yes. She laid me back down and started rubbing my balls while stroking me. She did a fantastic job and it didn't take long at all (which was good and bad... haha).

She told me her name but I actually couldn't understand what she said because of her accent, so I have no idea when I want to ask for her again. She asked my name though, so maybe they keep a record of who asks for what so they can offer her to me next time. I would have loved it of she got nude too, but I was very content with what she did!

Having said that, I reckon I'm going to go there again this afternoon and try my luck!

biflab

Gold Member

Remember to get her name please. Cindy at the Esplanade shop gives a great massage everywhere.

M

Mary Anne PA

Remember to get her name please. Cindy at the Esplanade shop gives a great massage everywhere.

How do you go about asking for it or will she offer? I get a little shy asking and normally don't but if they offered I would definitely say yes!

biflab

Gold Member

How do you go about asking for it or will she offer? I get a little shy asking and normally don't but if they offered I would definitely say yes!

Just ask for a happy ending & in the case of Cindy in particular ask to be massaged everywhere. 90 mins is better with her for those massages (total cost = $130). Ling at the other shop is RnT friendly too.

M

Mary Anne PA

Just ask for a happy ending & in the case of Cindy in particular ask to be massaged everywhere. 90 mins is better with her for those massages (total cost = $130). Ling at the other shop is RnT friendly too.

Like I said, I'm too shy to just straight out as for one. I would rather the lady see me getting hard and offer one. I'm worried that if I ask for one and get refused, she will get offended and kick me out (maybe even embarrass me in front of the other people waiting).

T

TallyWakka

Anybody know if Mickey Li is still running...need a good rub...not looking for the tug part

M

Mary Anne PA

Does anyone know what the policy is on rubbing the ladies arse (or even breasts) while she gives you the happy ending? I thought about gently rubbing her arse when I got one a Darwin Chinese Massage, but didn't want to get slapped or yelled at. Maybe asking would be the best idea, but I don't want anyone else to hear me (or know that I'm getting pleasured).

argett

New Members

Here's an idea guys....sit on your hand for 10mins until you can't feel it anymore call it Yoko or Chin Chin and go for it Asian Massage free....LOL

biflab

Gold Member

It never hurts to ask politely.

Does anyone know what the policy is on rubbing the ladies arse (or even breasts) while she gives you the happy ending? I thought about gently rubbing her arse when I got one a Darwin Chinese Massage, but didn't want to get slapped or yelled at. Maybe asking would be the best idea, but I don't want anyone else to hear me (or know that I'm getting pleasured).

bananas

Silver Member

I have found they don't mind it if you just rub their ass but usually they won't let you play with their tits.

M

Mary Anne PA

I have found they don't mind it if you just rub their ass but usually they won't let you play with their tits.

Where do you go bananas? I have been meaning to try Xi Xi's but haven't got around to it yet!

Fatboy

Bronze Member

Hi all

Went to Darwin Chinese Massage (cnr Woods St & Lindsay St, Opp Frog Hollow Park). Nice little spot out of 'town'.

Youngish Asian bird was not R&T friendly. Did get a pretty impressive massage though.

M

Mary Anne PA

I had an interesting Friday... I went to DCM on the Esplanade hoping for a RnT because the last time I went there, the girl was happy to do extras and she was very good at the massage and the extras. I had a different girl this time and she didn't do as good a massage but still pretty decent. Anyway, the last time the girl told me to take all my clothes off and when I left my jocks on, she asked if I wanted to remove them and had taken them off before I really had a chance to answer. This time, the lady walked out of the room while I got undressed so I went naked and lay on the table waiting for her to come back in. She didn't say anything about being nude when she came in, so I assumed it was ok.

She did the massage, and then when she said she was finished I asked if she did extras. She said no so I had to get up and get dressed. She was still in the room, so she saw me fully naked when I stood up and put my clothes back on.

I was fairly excited still, so went straight to XiXi's because I was in the mood for an RnT. I walked in and saw an older asian lady and a younger caucasian (back packer of some sort I think). The asian lady took me to the room and asked if I wanted the double. I said yes and she walked out and came back back in with the backpacker. The room wasn't as nice as DCM and the airconditioner had been leaking so part of the towel and the corner of the table was wet... not overly comfortable.

Anyway, they massaged everywhere except the good spot and got pretty close to it several times. They also would have been able to see how aroused I was. At the end, the caucasian lady walked out so I asked the asian lady if she did extras and she also said no. The caucasian lady came back with hot towels to wipe the oil off me and it was just us in the room for a few minutes. I didn't ask her if she extras, but in hindsight I wish I had.

All up, quite a bit of massaging went on, some good, some not so good... but no RnT at all! I was a bit disappointed and might try the Tiger Room to see if they are willing. Any thoughts? I don't really want to try LiLi's because I haven't heard very nice things about it in here.

V

veracity

I went to DCM tonight and probably wont go again. The massage in itself was ok, but the service was ordinary. She used a LOT of oil and didn't wipe it off. She didn't even give me a towel to clean up with. I was dripping oil while getting dressed.
I think I'll stick with XiXis. At least there you get decent service...

biflab

Gold Member

Tried a (very) new girl at DCM at the Esplanade shop. Her name is Ellen. Unusual technique sitting on your back and rubbing your neck & shoulders. Rest of massage was average. Then she asked would i like extras? I played dumb and she explained they always ask. She knows her way around a cock and even let me fondle her breasts. Has potential if she could learn to massage better.

jason wander

Silver Member

Tried a (very) new girl at DCM at the Esplanade shop. Her name is Ellen. Unusual technique sitting on your back and rubbing your neck & shoulders. Rest of massage was average. Then she asked would i like extras? I played dumb and she explained they always ask. She knows her way around a cock and even let me fondle her breasts. Has potential if she could learn to massage better.

Just been to DCM Esplanade shop and I can confirm what biflab said. Massage was average but nice girl, knows how to milk a cock and really nice breasts :p

B

biggles

went this arvo got the sitting on the back and the ordinary massage but not a look at the finish just all done thank you .Did you book and ask by name or roll up and just happened to jag it?

Status
Not open for further replies.