• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jason wander

Silver Member
Had some very good R'n'T experiences in both of the shops in the past, was today (Friday) at wood street but was not lucky with extras even though I asked. Her name was 'Cherie', very cute.

Last edited:

HHT001

Silver Member
Had some very good R'n'T experiences in both of the shops in the past, was today (Friday) at wood street but was not lucky with extras even though I asked. Her name was 'Cherie', very cute.

Thanks Jason
I know not to ask for her :nono:

HHT001

Silver Member
Re: Darwin Rub&Tug

I've been there yesterday, Thursday, girl called Yuki gave me a good massage, had no luck with 'extras' although I asked.
Yes I've tried a few girls there and all give good massage but only any luck with 2 girls

HHT001

Silver Member

Must be a few new girls in town for the dry season that aren't up to speed yet. Had a new girl Sandy at esplanade shop that wasn't keen on extras either.Tried a new girl at xixi's also but no luck.

M

Mary Anne PA

I went to DCM the other day for a massage and also was hoping for a happy ending but the girl told me to come back in an hour (which I didn't want to do) so I went to the Tiger Room (I have been offered happy endings the last 2 times I've gone there) and saw a girl I hadn't seen before. The massage was pretty good (most consistently good ones I've had in Darwin are from the Tiger Room) and I got very hard (which she would have seen). After the massage finished, I was hoping she would offer to finish me off but she didn't and I was super horny so I asked but she declined. :(

The other 2 girls who have given me happy endings in there both said no the first time and then offered the second time, so maybe if I get her again, she'll offer!

Anyway, I might have to try the new place in Nightcliff tomorrow, or I could try my luck for Ellen at DCM. I had her a few weeks ago and she offered to finish me off (which I prefer than asking myself). She did a good job and let me play with and suck her tits while she did it! :p

I

initforfun

Tried the new shop ( believe Lilli's is now closed) saw a young lady named Helen, nice body, pleasant personality and talented. Good massage with a tension relieving finish. Will be going back.

R

Restless74

Hey OggMonstser - is Ellen located on the Esplanade or Woods st

biflab

Gold Member
The shop is located next door to Cafe Kashmir. Touching? My thumb was so far up her cunt I was tickling her throat. I doubt anything is taboo especially when money is on offer.

biflab

Gold Member

Esplanade. I wonder if she would ever go nude seeingas she is open to touching?

biflab

Gold Member
Lili's & its offshoot - Impression Massage. If you don't take up the offer of extras they take offence. At many of the others you need to know who to ask.

bananas

Silver Member
Lili's & its offshoot - Impression Massage. If you don't take up the offer of extras they take offence. At many of the others you need to know who to ask.

However these ones are notorious for getting you off and pushing you out the door well before your time is up, guaranteed extra service pitty it is crap service.

biflab

Gold Member
I'm wondering whether anyone in Darwin offers a genuine lingham (male) & yoni (female) massage. I'm not asking about the usual R'n'T available at the massage parlours - been there do it when possible. I'm seeking the real thing. I've done some research on the internet and short of flying to Singapore or Sydney i'm wondering whther this service is offered locally. Contacts & prices would be great thanks.

jason wander

Silver Member
Had a very good experience in Impressions with very good FS, did not get pushed out the door at all, in fact, after I finished I got a massage to fill up the remaining time :icon_thum Had a very attractive, skilled young Chinese girl.

V

veracity

I wonder what the girls at Impresions are being paid. I went there for a massage the other day, got an older girl who did a reasonable massage but definately wasnt what you'd call a looker.
I had a bad feeling so elected not to go for extras (maybe the cop sitting in the park outside put me off :p). When I turned her down she complained and said something about no money for her.

The only white girl I've seen at XiXi's recently wasn't really all that good at massage and definately didn't offer any extras.

bluey97

Foundation Member
Hi
Visited Impressions today and booked Effie.Massage average but extras sensational great body and very willing to please.$60 for massage and the best $80 i have spent for full service.Also she is easy to talk to and speaks good english.I will be visiting her again.Girls around town that advertise in the paper charge $200 for the hour and they cant wait to get you out of the room.And also have no massage skills at all.So $140 well spent.

HHT001

Silver Member
What's going on with the NT News, they're advertising in Public notices girls who should be Im guessing in the Adult Entertainment section. I bet Amiko, Kiyo,Eve,Jodie and the japanese girl don't have a massage table between them and are working out of private motels.........Not that I'm complaining

gdaythere

Silver Member
What's going on with the NT News, they're advertising in Public notices girls who should be Im guessing in the Adult Entertainment section. I bet Amiko, Kiyo,Eve,Jodie and the japanese girl don't have a massage table between them and are working out of private motels.........Not that I'm complaining

Don't know about the others but Jodie did have a massage table.

biflab

Gold Member
I saw Jodie yesterday. Great body, good personality, crap massage (even with a table) - another $120 down the drain/into a condom. It seems i never learn. The best erotic massager is Cindy (DCM) - non nude but worth every cent.

plutorules

Silver Member
Dropped by impressions today only lady available was Mimi, chinese, ok in the looks department. started off with a crappy back massage but five minutes into it she asked if i would like sucky, sucky jiggy, jiggy. ok i said how much for a blowjob. $50 she said. i rolled over and the massage got better,.started off tickling my balls popped the little guy in her mouth and started sucking like a pro while giving my ass a fingering. popped my load in no time with 20 minutes to go, didnt feel like more of the crappy massage, left feeling was it worth it ?

Last edited by a moderator:

biflab

Gold Member
If you enjoyed Mimi you should ask for Effie. She makes Mimi look like a rank amateur.

P

Palmolad

Hi all , wondering if any 1 has had any luck with extra's at Kerry's Chinese massage or nok's Thai massage in palmo nt
Cheers

CheeseWhistle

Bronze Member
I saw Jodie yesterday. Great body, good personality, crap massage (even with a table) - another $120 down the drain/into a condom. It seems i never learn. The best erotic massager is Cindy (DCM) - non nude but worth every cent.

Where's Cindy??? apparently gone on 'long holiday' :( ... Please PM or share her whereabouts if she pops up elsewhere

convict17

Bronze Member
went to impressions yesterday and seen a lady called angela, very good massage and even better extras although the extras cost $120 it was worth it

CheeseWhistle

Bronze Member
Just saw Amy at Darwin Chinese Massage (Woods/Lindsay st) and left with a smile. Very good massage and would definately see her again 80/20... discretion recommended

HHT001

Silver Member
Sophie would be the best one to see now at DCM by far. French / Asian and about 45kg

Status
Not open for further replies.