• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

New girls .New girls

WhiteHouse

2 May Holman Dr Bassendean 0893771484
Diamond Member
That’s your choice not to go there !! I can honestly tell you the times I have been for a punt there I’ve never been disappointed ! All I do is message first and go from there !
Reply for fb456

I don’t understand some men.
He knows every website in this business
has 95% fake pictures. but he still what to see the pictures.. I recommend the best way just walk in if they not like the girls he can walk away not hard to do that..In a situation with Coronavirus, every Business wants to do whatever it takes to keep the business alive. So is my business too.No one wants to lie .Sometimes. The people lied for a reason. But some men don't understand

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
That’s your choice not to go there !! I can honestly tell you the times I have been for a punt there I’ve never been disappointed ! All I do is message first and go from there !
Reply for fb456
.Thank you for understanding.
has 95% fake pictures. but he still what to see the pictures.. I recommend the best way just walk in if they not like the girls he can walk away not hard to do that..In a situation with Coronavirus, every Business wants to do whatever it takes to keep the business alive. So is my business too.No one wants to lie .Sometimes. The people lied for a reason. But some men don't understand

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
Well said Lingus - Unfortunately (this is directed at White House) if you don't put up real photos and post fake photos the natural assumption is that the girls you have are not very attractive; who wants to waste their time going to try you when there are several other places (as noted above) that do post real photos. It's your choice but I have better things to do than waste time on a unknown - unless I'm literally driving past you which is not likely.

Them knows every website in this business
has 95% fake pictures. but them still what to see the pictures..And them expects the real person and the picture to be the same.Wake up from the dream man.,I recommend the best way just walk in.if you not like the girls you can walk away not hard to do that..In a situation with Coronavirus, every Business wants to do whatever it takes to keep the business alive. So is my business too.No one wants to lie .Sometimes. The people lied for a reason. But some people don't understand

ARCHRIVAL

ARCHRIVAL
Foundation Member
a lie is a lie is a lie except when it comes from Donald's lips then it is second hand semen

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I understand and agree with everything you said. But to lie and say it is ok to lie... I am not sure what to think of that

anyone want to chime in on that?

JackADTS

Gold Member
has 95% fake pictures. but them still what to see the pictures..And them expects the real person and the picture to be the same.Wake up from the dream man.,I recommend the best way just walk in.if you not like the girls you can walk away not hard to do that..In a situation with Coronavirus, every Business wants to do whatever it takes to keep the business alive. So is my business too.No one wants to lie .Sometimes. The people lied for a reason. But some people don't understand
I don’t think anyone likes to be lied to whether it be fake pictures being posted or someone making a booking and not showing up.

A lot of fakes pictures are obvious but having said that one or two probably wouldn’t hurt.

May I suggest pictures of inside the venue, the massage areas, spa if there is one be included mixed with one or two not real pictures.

I think most of us understand some ladies they don’t want their picture posted.

Some men may feel uncomfortable choosing from a line up of the ladies and some don’t care.

Well, hopefully business gets better for you.

Mark_50

Gold Member
I now understand!
Us unimportant men/Paying customers have nothing better to do, and we can just travel from shop to shop all day, walking in, confirming our suspicions that the shop has used fake pictures and walking back out?
Just because you are too dishonest to advertise with legitimate pictures

As Lingus rightly pointed out earlier in the thread, there are many shops using "real" pictures and they are doing extremely well
As for this forum, my observations suggest that 'real' AMP staff images are posted by TBC (Myaree), Comfort (Osborne Park), Well (Midland) and Jasmine (Guildford) ... have I missed mentioning any others ?

And, at this point in time, I'd like to put forward a special mention for TBC's ladies and their revealing images as part of Vivian's latest treat, a Candy Bra & G-string Competition :
Of course, outside of the AMP brigade, there's also Langtrees and Ada Rose whose ladies aren't backward in coming forward ... ;)

So maybe if your business is struggling it is because of the dishonesty and lies and NOTHING to do with Corona Virus

active8s

Gold Member
Ok this is my take. Just show a real photo of the girls, even if it may seem unappealing to most there will be someone who finds them attractive. No one will be bothered to go somewhere who advertises fake photos and business will go down. And if you do get a sucker they definitely won't be return customers.

Everyone hates having their time wasted and it must be shit for the girls who see people walk in then turn them down because they thought they were getting someone younger, skinnier with big tits.

TLDR show real photos.

sparky

Legend Member
There is another shop struggling and about to close down also and they use fake pics
The boss says she has to use pretty girls in the pics to get guys in because she can't get pretty girls to work there. I told her word gets around that is why no visits her shop any more
She still didn't get it and shop is due to close very soon
We just have to keep complaining and walking out and going to the shops that show real pics with real descriptions
I think false descriptions are even worse than fake pics
196 Main st is so bad for fake descriptions of the girls there

Lingus

Legend Member
I fully agree with 'sparky' regarding the text descriptive content as applied to the girls working at AMPs on any given day.

We might think of these ladies as if we were trying out for a blind date experience ... I'm sure I'd score more date enquiries if I dropped 12 kilos off my real body weight, dropped 20 years off my real age, and added 30 millimetres to my real penis length, not to mention adding some semblance of real hair to the top of my head ... but the reality of seeing me in person might well see my date walk back out the door !!

Thank goodness the fair ladies at my preferred AMPs are happy to see me in whatever form I present, just so long as I haven't forgotten to bring along my wallet ... ;)

fisher469

Bronze Member
I think she can be thankful she's running a business in Australia instead of the US where they are more litigious and you can sue for false advertising including fake or doctored imaging.
True point. Must say tho If she was running a bordello in the US a false advertising case would be the least of her worries 🤭

But rly, a small disclaimer like *photos for illustrative purposes only* would do for a shred of integrity.
*Actual products may differ in size and appearance to those pictured* if they wanna keep it 100 😂

I just trust my gut... ask yourself, does the price match that ass? I mean, whilst it is deceitful I see it as a tacit understanding with clientele that no 9 or 10 is gonna be selling herself for around a couple hundred an hour. Photos that seem plausible and end up a straight up bait and switch I have much less respect for.

And perhaps if some guys just grew a pair and walked out upon realising theyve been duped there wouldnt be such a basis for these scummy sales tactics... Instead there seems to be this whole demographic of manginas either too horny to delay gratification or lacking the minerals to call them out on their bs that just go along with it and leave disappointed providing these establishments with a constant stream of revenue.... I know having once done that stupid shit myself.

Not to justify, just pointing out that the market dictates... after all, if it wasnt working they wouldn't be doing it right?

kendo

Legend Member
I've actually been there once post-lockdown and its not bad for the price point. About on a par with Maureens and the other Annameikas location (who also post no real photos). I think you would need to request to see the girl(s) though because its a bit like Maureens where if you dont ask you will be in a room and the girl arrives. Then its harder to walk..... I'd pop in again to check if I was in the area

Obbie

Legend Member
Easy fix ! Don’t post picture at all then you don’t have to worry ! I was told the other day if the girls come from a agency they supply the pictures usually to be used ! Also the massage shops have regular girls who only work in there shops so possibly why the pictures are real ! If White House uses agency girls she may have to use the photos ! Some private’s use actual photos but most use fake ones ! In say that I still don’t have a problem with the photo situation ! I’ve found a couple of great ladies to see and they had dodgy photos on there site !

Helsinkifin

Diamond Member
I've actually been there once post-lockdown and its not bad for the price point. About on a par with Maureens and the other Annameikas location (who also post no real photos). I think you would need to request to see the girl(s) though because its a bit like Maureens where if you dont ask you will be in a room and the girl arrives. Then its harder to walk..... I'd pop in again to check if I was in the area
Same experience for me .....it's not too bad. I'm not going to bother buying in on the main topic of this thread simply enjoy seeing the Thai milf they have there from time to time. Enjoy.

Lingus

Legend Member
It just dawned on me that we've been down this road not so long ago :

I guess the only good road out of this situation is for punters to comment on their experiences ... obviously, 'Helsinkifin' has found himself enjoying an unnamed Thai MILF from time to time at the Asian White House.

And, looking at this AMP's location on Google Maps, it seems it was a popular venue this time last year for Western Power contractors ... ;) :

WhiteHouse.jpg

sircurious

Legend Member

I guess the only good road out of this situation is for punters to comment on their experiences ... obviously, 'Helsinkifin' has found himself enjoying an unnamed Thai MILF from time to time at the Asian White House.

And, looking at this AMP's location on Google Maps, it seems it was a popular venue this time last year for Western Power contractors ... ;) :

View attachment 108831

I think the Madam's main problem is that she is not obviously a native English speaker and doesn't understand the intricacies of the language - just like we would struggle if we were living in another country with just the basic understanding of that language. Maybe one of her girls or a friend of hers with a better command of English could explain to her that we are trying to provide postive feedback in order to improve her business with increased patronage.

Helsinkifin

Diamond Member

View attachment 108831
No longer un named.....Julie.

DickieWu

Gold Member
I understand and agree with everything you said. But to lie and say it is ok to lie... I am not sure what to think of that

anyone want to chime in on that?
It is frustrating to try to explain to someone who have a different understanding about dishonesty.
Many moons ago, a girl once said to me that "she didn't feel that she has lie to me because it was not the right time for me to know what's going on at the time".
(I guess people with that kind of attitude think lying is not lying until the truth come out)
It is pointless to explain to them about honesty and I've given up talking to these people long ago.
... now let's find something more positive to talk about ...😁

Freeballin

Gold Member
no matter fake or real pictures
can’t everyone happy
Thank for your Comment

WRONG - FAKE PICS AVOID!!!

It is simple you be honest with real pics you may get more business,

When I find fake pics on an advert I don't go
be truthful or not get my business.

Simple really

Your attitude of ylu dont care also makes me not want to visit Whitehouse.

Freeballin

Gold Member
So by your logic:
Be enticed with our fake photos drive 25 minutes to see if we like the girl from the fake photo, if not drive somewhere else for a different girl or just hope that our little heads do the thinking and we just accept.

Easy solution = Be honest dont waste my time

Charlie Punter

Gold Member
I've given up talking to these people long ago.
If more people followed this lead and stopped rewarding their dishonesty we may see a change. For as long as punters continue to hand over their hard-earned, the fakes will continue. Starving them of cash is the only way to genuinely drive a change of approach or close them down. Those operators that do the right thing, such as TBC, Jasmine and Comfort to name a few, should be congratulated and rewarded with your business. Why would you take the risk elsewhere???

Lingus

Legend Member
Hey there 'Nato79' ... if you want a very defined example of fake, don't go too crazy on Asian White House when you have these flagrant examples that carry fake images and duplicate the same fake text :

326 Hay Street, Perth ...
perth.locanto.com.au

THAILAND GIRL-HAY STREET PERTH CITY CBD EDEN MASSAGE, Perth
Contact Number: 0404 788 899 Our shop locates at: UNIT 22, 326 HAY STREET, PERTH WA 6000 Our shop open 7 days, from morning … view this ad now!
perth.locanto.com.au
perth.locanto.com.au

520 Murray Street, Perth ...
perth.locanto.com.au

520 MURRAY STREET MASSAGE AT PERTH CITY CBD, Perth
Contact Number: 0404 305 888 Our shop open 7 days, from morning 09:00 until midnight. Excellent massage in Perth CBD, near … view this ad now!
perth.locanto.com.au
perth.locanto.com.au

4 Main Street, Osborne Park ...
perth.locanto.com.au

MASSAGE NEAR OSBORNE PARK,INNALOO,JOONADANNA, Perth
Contact Number: 0404 466 608 Our shop locates at: UNIT A, 4 Main St, Osborne Park WA 6017 Our shop open 7 days, from morning … view this ad now!
perth.locanto.com.au
perth.locanto.com.au

5 Pipit Close, Huntingdale ...
perth.locanto.com.au

JAPAN,TAIWAN MASSAGE NEAR Canning Vale,Huntingdale,Thornlie, Perth
Contact Number: 0424 706 006 Our shop locates at: 5 Pipit Close, Huntingdale, Perth, WA 6110 Our shop open 7 days, from … view this ad now!
perth.locanto.com.au
perth.locanto.com.au

Last edited:

Freeballin

Gold Member
Hey there 'Nato79' ... if you want a very defined example of fake, don't go too crazy on Asian White House when you have these flagrant examples that carry fake images and duplicate the same fake text :

326 Hay Street, Perth ...
perth.locanto.com.au

THAILAND GIRL-HAY STREET PERTH CITY CBD EDEN MASSAGE, Perth
Contact Number: 0404 788 899 Our shop locates at: UNIT 22, 326 HAY STREET, PERTH WA 6000 Our shop open 7 days, from morning … view this ad now!
perth.locanto.com.au
perth.locanto.com.au

520 Murray Street, Perth ...
perth.locanto.com.au

520 MURRAY STREET MASSAGE AT PERTH CITY CBD, Perth
Contact Number: 0404 305 888 Our shop open 7 days, from morning 09:00 until midnight. Excellent massage in Perth CBD, near … view this ad now!
perth.locanto.com.au
perth.locanto.com.au

4 Main Street, Osborne Park ...
perth.locanto.com.au

MASSAGE NEAR OSBORNE PARK,INNALOO,JOONADANNA, Perth
Contact Number: 0404 466 608 Our shop locates at: UNIT A, 4 Main St, Osborne Park WA 6017 Our shop open 7 days, from morning … view this ad now!
perth.locanto.com.au
perth.locanto.com.au

5 Pipit Close, Huntingdale ...
perth.locanto.com.au

JAPAN,TAIWAN MASSAGE NEAR Canning Vale,Huntingdale,Thornlie, Perth
Contact Number: 0424 706 006 Our shop locates at: 5 Pipit Close, Huntingdale, Perth, WA 6110 Our shop open 7 days, from … view this ad now!
perth.locanto.com.au
perth.locanto.com.au

Don't mean to sound hars to whitehouse,

But if I tineye or reverse look a photo no matter where it is, if it is a fake then they don't get my hard earned $$
They want hard earned honest $$ then start by being honest themselves.

Its simple really, only mentioning whitehouse as they stated in this forum that they advertise in that they think it is acceptable to bullshit as "95%" of others do it.
95% of others also don't get my $$ been burnt too many times that I don't waste my time even going to these bullshitter establishment.

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
I don’t think anyone likes to be lied to whether it be fake pictures being posted or someone making a booking and not showing up.

A lot of fakes pictures are obvious but having said that one or two probably wouldn’t hurt.

May I suggest pictures of inside the venue, the massage areas, spa if there is one be included mixed with one or two not real pictures.

I think most of us understand some ladies they don’t want their picture posted.

Some men may feel uncomfortable choosing from a line up of the ladies and some don’t care.

Well, hopefully business gets better for you.
❤️❤️❤️ Thank

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
There is another shop struggling and about to close down also and they use fake pics
The boss says she has to use pretty girls in the pics to get guys in because she can't get pretty girls to work there. I told her word gets around that is why no visits her shop any more
She still didn't get it and shop is due to close very soon
We just have to keep complaining and walking out and going to the shops that show real pics with real descriptions
I think false descriptions are even worse than fake pics
196 Main st is so bad for fake descriptions of the girls there

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
has 95% fake pictures. but them still what to see the pictures..And them expects the real person and the picture to be the same.Wake up from the dream man❌.,I recommend the best way just walk in.if you not like the girls you can walk this is not hard to do that..

sparky

Legend Member
has 95% fake pictures. but them still what to see the pictures..And them expects the real person and the picture to be the same.Wake up from the dream man❌.,I recommend the best way just walk in.if you not like the girls you can walk this is not hard to do that..

The 5% that use real pics have a lot more satisfied customers and less wasted time and then get word of mouth advertising and good reviews
If you want to stay in the 95%fakes(liars) so be it.
We are only trying to help you create a better business

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
I now understand!
Us unimportant men/Paying customers have nothing better to do, and we can just travel from shop to shop all day, walking in, confirming our suspicions that the shop has used fake pictures and walking back out?
Just because you are too dishonest to advertise with legitimate pictures

As Lingus rightly pointed out earlier in the thread, there are many shops using "real" pictures and they are doing extremely well

So maybe if your business is struggling it is because of the dishonesty and lies and NOTHING to do with Corona Virus