• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

New girls .New girls

WhiteHouse

2 May Holman Dr Bassendean 0893771484
Diamond Member
The 5% that use real pics have a lot more satisfied customers and less wasted time and then get word of mouth advertising and good reviews
If you want to stay in the 95%fakes(liars) so be it.
We are only trying to help you create a better business
🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Freeballin

Gold Member

Ypu have obviously no idea!

Why should I drive 25 minutes to your establishment get there and not like what's on offer.

Be real you are the one living in a dream.

Remember who is the customer.

This site has spoken and there are many who avoid shops with fake photos, who in turn won't be going to whitehouse.

Wish you luck but not worth the drive and risk.

Mickey

...I follow you...
Gold Member
If more people followed this lead and stopped rewarding their dishonesty we may see a change. For as long as punters continue to hand over their hard-earned, the fakes will continue. Starving them of cash is the only way to genuinely drive a change of approach or close them down. Those operators that do the right thing, such as TBC, Jasmine and Comfort to name a few, should be congratulated and rewarded with your business. Why would you take the risk elsewhere???

Absolute agree to that !

Mickey

...I follow you...
Gold Member
WHITE HOUSE :
The 5% that use real pics have a lot more satisfied customers and less wasted time and then get word of mouth advertising and good reviews
If you want to stay in the 95%fakes(liars) so be it.
We are only trying to help you create a better business
[/QUOTE]

Why the f@$k are you copying your own text 15 times...... again and again...??
To fill up up the forum ??

Your statement that 95% of ALL websites in this business use fake pictures is bullshit...
It is probably the case for the Australian websites like Locanto, Beautiful Comp. and a few others where many of the AMP's and privates in Perth place their Ads.

Maybe it's time someone start a new "shopping" site for us punters, who accept only real pictures for advertising.
The face can be bit blurry, that's acceptable, but the whole picture must be real.
I miss my time as a punter back in Germany, where we have a handful of websites like www.modelle-hamburg.com , and some others who had 100's of stunning girls in their portfolio who actually look exactly like in their Ads...!

I know, in Germany/Europe is much more competition, no punter would go to a business who post obviously fake and crappy pictures, ust copied from the world wide web...
We need this here in Perth !

DK_Number_1

Silver Member
Totally understand that a lot of girls don’t want their photos up. Fair enough!

However as someone has suggested put up photos of inside the establishment rooms etc. Then post an accurate description of each girl. ie Nationally, Age, Size Etc. Don’t say 20y Size 6 when they are 40y Size 10.

All people are saying is Instead of being argumentative to the paying public be the one that doesn’t put fake photos up, gives an accurate description of the girls. Pretty sure you will find the door bell will ring more often and when the word gets around the car park may be full.

Let the reviews be about the service received rather than being lied too.

Just my humble opinion

Herewith the lesson lecture over

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member

Why should I drive 25 minutes to your establishment get there and not like what's on offer.

This site has spoken and there are many who avoid shops with fake photos, who in turn won't be going to whitehouse.

Nato 70
Thanks for your comment. I love to see you, too.😘

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
it seems to be conning and scamming pretending not to understand and just continuing to mislead remind you of a certain American bullshit artist.
solution just avoid until they wake up to their error
ARCHRIVAL
🙏THANK for your comment I love that

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
it seems to be conning and scamming pretending not to understand and just continuing to mislead remind you of a certain American bullshit artist.
solution just avoid until they wake up to their error
ARCHRIVAL
🙏THANK for your comment I love that😘

Obbie

Legend Member
So when we look at everyone that has a avatar pic that’s not of you . Is it the same as a fake pic on a massage site ! We all have something to hide ! Same goes for some of the girls that work at different establishments ! If you don’t like what the White House does or doesn’t do don’t go there ! Use the other hundred or so shops with real or fake pictures ! Like I said before I’ll still drop in at the White House and if there is someone worth seeing then I’m all in . If not I’ll leave and go somewhere else !

Mark_50

Gold Member
So when we look at everyone that has a avatar pic that’s not of you . Is it the same as a fake pic on a massage site ! We all have something to hide ! Same goes for some of the girls that work at different establishments ! If you don’t like what the White House does or doesn’t do don’t go there ! Use the other hundred or so shops with real or fake pictures ! Like I said before I’ll still drop in at the White House and if there is someone worth seeing then I’m all in . If not I’ll leave and go somewhere else !
Buggered if I can see how having a avatar pic that is not of you, is anywhere close to advertising a product or service with fake pics and statements???

No one is trying to attract business with an avatar, it is never going to waste anyone's time nor money!
So one would say there was a big difference between falsely advertising with fake pictures and/or incorrect information purely to lure people into a business!
Bad that the owners/bosses in this industry feel the only way that they can be successful is to lure people in with lies
As many people have said previously - Why support/defend a dishonest business?
How many other businesses (that do not supply a Happy Ending) would you support/defend if they falsely advertised their products?

Obbie

Legend Member
Buggered if I can see how having a avatar pic that is not of you, is anywhere close to advertising a product or service with fake pics and statements???

No one is trying to attract business with an avatar, it is never going to waste anyone's time nor money!
So one would say there was a big difference between falsely advertising with fake pictures and/or incorrect information purely to lure people into a business!
Bad that the owners/bosses in this industry feel the only way that they can be successful is to lure people in with lies
How many other businesses (that do not supply a Happy Ending) would you support/defend if they falsely advertised their products?
As I’ve said all along I don’t go on the pictures on most of the ads on sites so it doesn’t really bother me anyway ! So if I go to a business and it’s not the girl in the picture then the option is stay or walk away ! I’m saying that I’ve looked at some of the comments on other reviews about fake pictures and have gone and tried them and have actually had some great punts ! Maybe I go for what I like and not what others say is a shit service sometimes is better than the superstars with real pics ! Anyway I think I’ve pretty much said I’m not interested in the pictures that are on locanto and other sites ! The White House has always been a good place to visit and I’ve gotten to know the owner who is a great person to chat with ! She’s suffered greatly with the COVID problems as has everyone else in the industry . If she chooses to run her business this way and it’s a problem for most don’t go and support them and spend the hard earned dollars at other places ! I’m still going to go and visit and see who she gets to work for her or ask to be messaged privately when a new girl turns up or one of the past stunners that she’s had working for her ! Then I’ll possibly put a review on here for others to decide if they also want to visit ! That’s what this site is all about talking sex !! Cheers

JackADTS

Gold Member

" If u need pictures of girls please
Text 0449175855 "
This ad is okay, it has an enticing pic and the wording would encourage me to check the place out.

None of the BS you see in some.

So I’m going to applaud Whitehouse for making an effort.

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
Meanwhile, while some here debate the pics.....I had an awesome Thai Milf experience again with Julie. Knows how to please.
Helsinkifin
Thank 🙏 We try the best to make
customers happy and have good time
Please come meet the new girls
Thai student 24yo
hot sexy Good service
If u like to have pictures of the girls
please text me 0449175855

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
Meanwhile, while some here debate the pics.....I had an awesome Thai Milf experience again with Julie. Knows how to please.
Thai student 24yo
hot sexy Good service

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
As I’ve said all along I don’t go on the pictures on most of the ads on sites so it doesn’t really bother me anyway ! So if I go to a business and it’s not the girl in the picture then the option is stay or walk away ! I’m saying that I’ve looked at some of the comments on other reviews about fake pictures and have gone and tried them and have actually had some great punts ! Maybe I go for what I like and not what others say is a shit service sometimes is better than the superstars with real pics ! Anyway I think I’ve pretty much said I’m not interested in the pictures that are on locanto and other sites ! The White House has always been a good place to visit and I’ve gotten to know the owner who is a great person to chat with ! She’s suffered greatly with the COVID problems as has everyone else in the industry . If she chooses to run her business this way and it’s a problem for most don’t go and support them and spend the hard earned dollars at other places ! I’m still going to go and visit and see who she gets to work for her or ask to be messaged privately when a new girl turns up or one of the past stunners that she’s had working for her ! Then I’ll possibly put a review on here for others to decide if they also want to visit ! That’s what this site is all about talking sex !! Cheers
Thai student 24yo
hot sexy Good service

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member

thank for your comment I like that
I remember you .you was the one who liked me the most.. Every your comment
on my post.
U all way say good things about my business
That means you likes me very much
Thank again
Thai student 24yo
hot sexy Good service
If u come in visit my business
not forget to tell me who you’re
maybe I give u Discount

Last edited:

Helsinkifin

Diamond Member
thank for your comment I like that
I remember you .you was the one who liked me the most.. Every your comment
on my post.
U all way say good things about my business
That means you likes me very much
Thank again
Thai student 24yo
hot sexy Good service
If u come in visit my business
not forget to tell me who you’re
maybe I give u Discount
Helsinkifin
Thai student 24yo
hot sexy Good service
I will....for sure.

MaxDD

Gold Member
Just dont post fake pics. Its pretty simple!

If you cant post real pics, then dont post pics at all. Just post an accurate description.

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
The "now girls" are the new girls ... or, maybe we mature fellows should just do as 'Helsinkifin' did, and go see Julie for an "awesome Thai MILF experience" !!
Thank my dear hope see u soon
Merry Christmas and happy new year all the best to you and your family.🙏