• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Hi guy new girls Just arrived

WhiteHouse

2 May Holman Dr Bassendean 0893771484
Diamond Member
Asian White House
🏠No 2 May Holman Dr
Bassendean
πŸ“ž0893771484
Text 0449175855
experience girlfriend top quality Asian
πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨ Anything you want come talk with us
πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ¦° All the girls can speaking English
πŸ’‹Have New Girls Every week ❀
10-Am till 12 midnight
βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–
❀text before u come to make sure have girls available for u when we have new girls we a little bit busy

Mark_50

Gold Member
With thee borders still closed, I just do not understand where all these "New" girls are coming from?
Specially the ones that say that they are only here for a week?

Surely it would not be worth the time and effort to come here, do ya 14 days quarantine, work a week and then possibly face another 14 days quarantine when you leave

Josh 18

Silver Member
Text on this number 0449175855
We wii send pictures to u πŸ™
You’d probably get a lot more business if you posted pics of the girls you have working like the rest of the massage places do on here. And a lot of the guys on here too probably don’t want girls pics being sent to there phones and maybe getting them in trouble with the Mrs !😬 See where I’m coming from πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‰

hawkman

Gold Member
With thee borders still closed, I just do not understand where all these "New" girls are coming from?

Surely it would not be worth the time and effort to come here, do ya 14 days quarantine, work a week and then possibly face another 14 days quarantine when you leave
They must be either from Rotto or Christmas Island....:p

sircurious

Legend Member
I don't think they have rewritten their ads since pre-COVID days. The only people allowed to return to Australia at the moment are Australian citizens and once all Australians who want to return have arrived, then the Federal Government will allow temporary visa holders (International students/skilled visa holders) to enter the country.

Mark_50

Gold Member
I don't think they have rewritten their ads since pre-COVID days. The only people allowed to return to Australia at the moment are Australian citizens and once all Australians who want to return have arrived, then the Federal Government will allow temporary visa holders (International students/skilled visa holders) to enter the country.
Yeah, well we all know what the headlines say, unfortunately what happens in reality is normally a completely different story
It maybe easier having a tight control on International arrivals, but as for people travelling from state to state, well that relies on people doing what they are told and there are many that think the rules do not apply to them

As the old saying goes "Where there is a will, There is a way"

sircurious

Legend Member
Yeah, well we all know what the headlines say, unfortunately what happens in reality is normally a completely different story
It maybe easier having a tight control on International arrivals, but as for people travelling from state to state, well that relies on people doing what they are told and there are many that think the rules do not apply to them

Well unless they are Asian girls from Eastern States who have managed to find away across the border, they won't be 'new' international arrivals as I stated that unless you have an Australian passport no international airline that is currently flying into Australia will take you. Considering those Australians who are flying into Australia are paying top dollar for their flight and then paying for 14 days quarantine, it wouldn't make any business sense for the owner of such an establishment to shell out that money for a girl even if they were allowed to fly into the country.

Lingus

Legend Member
Fellas, I think you're reading way too much into the phrase "new girls every week" !

The girls who are "new" to Asia White House this week were most likely working the previous week at some other local Perth house of naughtiness, and have done so across the city for the past year or two, or three ...

Freeballin

Gold Member
Fellas, I think you're reading way too much into the phrase "new girls every week" !

The girls who are "new" to Asia White House this week were most likely working the previous week at some other local Perth house of naughtiness, and have done so across the city for the past year or two, or three ...
But where is the fun in that boring explanation :)

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
New girls just arrived, Not mean from overseas or from other provinces mean girls never been working in shop before

Thanks for your concern.

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
New girls just arrived, Not mean from overseas or from other provinces mean girls never been working in shop before

Thanks for your concern.

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
I take your point ... without something akin to a conspiracy theory, reality sucks !! 🧐

Thanks for your concern.

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member

Why some people not have brain think?
Why only looking for problems for others.Business

Thanks for your concern.

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member

Thanks for your concern.

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member

Thanks for your concern.

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member

Thanks for your concern.

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
They must be either from Rotto or Christmas Island....:p

Thanks for your concern.

Thanks for your concern.

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member

Thanks for your concern.

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member

Thanks for your concern.