New Covid Rules

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
The virus will never end. Booster shot once every 3 months proves vaccines are ineffective.
No I think it Proves there short term Effective, Even the Antivaxxers wonder drug Ivermectin which used to be a good solution to sheep parasites had to be used multiple times and then resistance appeared .

lucifer

Diamond Member
Supply lines have been cut. Shelves at supermarket are bare. We are more likely going to starve to death than die from the virus. Maybe that was the elites wicked evil plan, starve the people to death.

Because all the truckies are camping in Canberra 🤣

stovo82

Diamond Member
Scomo will win the federal election easily. All he needs to do is claim Labor are all bad, scomo all good. How good is Australia! 40,000 lives saved, record low unemployment rates, more tax cuts on the way.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Buy a stack of imported RAT tests from India and sell for $25 or $30 per test to make a neat profit. Aussies can be ripped off for easy profit

stovo82

Diamond Member
Boris Johnston's or Donald Trump's approach to deal with the virus. Just let the bodies pile high in the thousands. Deny the virus, take no government measures and put the blame on everyone else.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Just pray the virus away and have faith nothing bad will happen. There is no need for vaccine. Covid is a test of our faith. Keep praying and Covid will magically disappear.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Vaccines are the devil's temptation. Covid is a test from God and only praying for forgiveness can save you from the Covid. Omicron is a mild strain of virus. Vaccine has placebo effect.

It has been 2 long years and Australia due to its isolation, has avoided the worst part of the virus just like it did during the Spanish flu. History repeating.

Last edited:

stovo82

Diamond Member
US and Europe, passionate people hate government corruption. Australians are too passive to stand up against their government corruption.

Compulsory voting leads to corrupt government that takes its people for granted. Europe and US governments work harder for votes

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
US and Europe, passionate people hate government corruption. Australians are too passive to stand up against their government corruption.

Compulsory voting leads to corrupt government that takes its people for granted. Europe and US governments work harder for votes

You ought to stick punting old mate an your views on the state of the world is rather strange .

stovo82

Diamond Member
Only old people are dying from the virus. Young people should not be punished for the virus. Young people do not need to be vaccinated from a harmless virus. Old people over 60 are the only ones that should be vaccinated to keep them safe.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Only old people are dying from the virus. Young people should not be punished for the virus. Young people do not need to be vaccinated from a harmless virus. Old people over 60 are the only ones that should be vaccinated to keep them safe.

Have you got Anthony S Fauci's Email address stovo?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Here’s another one I’d like people to chime in on. Say brothels that are bigger and more reputable now required people to sign in or check in with an app. If one is married or of social high standing, there’s a can of worms if contact tracers reveal all the visited locations.

If people are required to do that, would many of the gentlemen just rather not go?
We have our APP changed to just say Burswood. The health dept knows where we are but the wife cant find out..what a shame the fish shop opposite doesnt open 24 HOURS ....We have also made individual sign in sheets which are locked away daily and found easily if and when the health department needs them.
I rarely leave my number on the public sign in sheets and dosent seem to be against the law as it....

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
We are doing everything we can to avoid having to view vaccination certificates, so sign in is a must , girls and all staff have to also. I am not against the certificates but in this business the clients want their privacy and after what they pay they are entitled to it.
I am not against asking are you vaccinated, if he said no I would not allow him to enter, but this is hard to teach all the staff and we are building up to all. ALL our girls and staff have supplied certificates and after the 10th cant work until they have had their second shot.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Poorly funded health system with decaying hospitals and over worked health workers. The WA government had 2 years, it could have spent more on its failing health system to upgrade hospitals and employ more staff. Ramping of ambulances has become a joke.

lucifer

Diamond Member
Seriously 4% protection and compromised your immune system. Normal unvaccinated i would say about 50% protection 🤣

I would say testing will be safer like some girls do when customer arrived lol.

indigo

Gold Member
If u r really concerned about health and safety of ur employees....you should do RAT test on customers..the results take 10-15mins...if negative let them in...if positive kick their bum and fuck off...everything else you follow double vaxxed etc etc doesnt really protect your employees...does it

sludgie

Gold Member

I am not sure l agree with the US working harder for their votes compared to the Australian system, over 240 million people n the US and they still have not found a good leader, they win by putting in money and buying votes. To me it is more like a business than working for the people.

stovo82

Diamond Member
What is the point of vaccinations when they are ineffective? Boosters once every 3 months clearly proves vaccines are ineffective. Masks are ineffective too and do not provide any protection.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Poorly funded health system with decaying hospitals and over worked health workers. The WA government had 2 years, it could have spent more on its failing health system to upgrade hospitals and employ more staff. Ramping of ambulances has become a joke.
Thats what the 3 doctors I have spoken to recently said.......but did find one silver lining I have three overworked nurses working one shift a week as they need the sex. Why are nurses more horny than most other occupations it would be a interesting thread. LOL

stovo82

Diamond Member
The handling of this virus by government and medical experts has been an absolute disgrace. A small virus that has barely killed anyone has been over hyped. Vaccines should not be forced onto anyone. Freedom no longer exists under a police state that borders on Fascism.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
The handling of this virus by government and medical experts has been an absolute disgrace. A small virus that has barely killed anyone has been over hyped. Vaccines should not be forced onto anyone. Freedom no longer exists under a police state that borders on Fascism.
I totally disagree WA has had a total of 1500 COVID CASES with 1.5 million population. Darwin has had 9000 cases with 100,000 people. Tasmania has had 27000 cases with around 500,000 population. The proof is in the numbers, he wont keep it out for ever but our economy has flourished for 90% of business & we have learnt to cope and find new ways to do things...

Mulletman

Gold Member
Sad new today cases per day has increase to the 40s, hate to say this but i think we need another lockdown. To curb this spread. Or close down dense populated sites like events, nightclubs...ect. 🤷‍♂️ Daily necessaries like shopping centres do need to stay open for the general population. Of course.

Im curious in how the industry is surviving over east, on how they are surviving in dense covid hot spots. Or has Covid has killed the game over there.

Last edited: