New Covid Rules

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Ladies and Gentlemen

A friend of mine went to one of his favourite restaurants yesterday, only to be told he was no longer allowed in.
Apparently it is a restaurant/brewery, which shall remain nameless, that now fits in Mask McGrinch's new list of COVID rules; the only one of which I can possible suggest is that it may cater for more than 500 customers, given it is situated on two levels. Either that, or it operates after midnight, because that's when COVID-19 is contagious, right?

You guessed it; he isn't double or triple jabbed. His choice.

So, as society is rapidly divided into the Nouveauvax and the Untermensch, are there any current or upcoming restriction that WLs, AMPs or Brothels, etc. have, or are going to impose upon those human beings that choose not accept the offer of injection?

Mulletman

Gold Member
That's the world we live in today and the fear of what we have no control over. That restaurant/brewery is only protecting itself as does so many other establishments. Have you seen what happens to a business when it gets labelled a hotspot on the local news? 1 person or 2 that complain vs a workplace of ppl that has to shut down and have no jobs in their future.

That friend of yours chooses to be ignorant to the dangers of catching covid, till him or someone else close to them experiences it first hand how bad it really is. We are really lucky medicine has advanced in this day and age, might not be perfect but still its better then ppl dying in the thousands every day.

I heard 1 story about in England when the spread was so bad, the ambulances<not enough of them> had to choose who to save and who to leave to die. Someone's grandmother was really ill, and they were waiting for a ambo. Long story short the ambo never came and, their grandmother passed away in front of them.

I won't be surprised in the future if WLs, AMPs or brothels..ect have set restrictions in place.They have higher chances of spreading it, cause there is always some form of physical contact. And once a girl or shop becomes a hot spot. Good bye business.

If you're living in WA feel lucky, cause i hate to think what east is really experiencing. And the things they need to do to try and keep a job.

Last edited:

mountainbikingateve

Gold Member
My special and favourite WL is stopping work for good in February.
This decision is hers alone, but based on infection rates that are occurring over east (35,000 in NSW today) she isn’t comfortable offering massage and extras in a COVID environment once WA opens its boarders.
I’m not sure how the industry will manage close intimate contact between people without having a high risk of transmission.
With the risk of this post receiving a few comments around STIs/safe sex/unprotected sex/ etc. The deleterious effects of COVID are clearly different to STIs and wearing a condom or use of a dam isn’t going to provide protection against infection.

No idea what to do

Legend Member
All My Opinion
Flack Welcome, I couldn't give a flying fuck :)

WA is the lucky part of Australia IMO,
For this I think we can actually thank Uncle Mark for looking after our health.

Victoria NSW and Queensland all seem to have caved because of poor decisions.

I do not like to be forced into anything and will not be unless I can see the benefit's
I've had my three shot's and will get the next when it is recommended.
I love to travel and without the shots I would be staying in WA forever and a day.

The Frenchman needs to be free and not trapped in limbo land

sircurious

Legend Member
Proof of Vaccination in licensed venues was going to happen under the reopening plan on Feb 5th, its just happened earlier that's all. For example unvaccinated people in QLD are currently banned from hospitality venues so its not just a WA thing. Also when the state borders open up - there are many countries that will not allow an unvaccinated person in to visit such as Singapore and Indonesia.

Snowy

Legend Member
Unfortunately when the WA boarders do open to the rest of Australia we will get Covid cases everywhere in WA , so I would say that the sex industry will have to close it's doors for a long time, it's simply not going to be safe even getting a massage. So fellow punters go & see the girls & have as much fun as you can while our boarders are still shut, well that what I hope to do.

1steelrod

Diamond Member
We the people need to challenge the government in a court of law to make sure that we remain covit free. In 5 years we will be the only state / country who will be clean. For the interest of science. Between us keeping a clean genetic code unimpeded by covit. Would be interesting to see what the world will look like in 5 year or the next 10 . If we could keep WA. covit free. No deaths. No interruptions in our lives and livelihoods.

What do you think. ??

When you consider what we see and hear around the world

Mulletman

Gold Member
Unfortunately when the WA boarders do open to the rest of Australia we will get Covid cases everywhere in WA , so I would say that the sex industry will have to close it's doors for a long time, it's simply not going to be safe even getting a massage. So fellow punters go & see the girls & have as much fun as you can while our boarders are still shut, well that what I hope to do.
That's true, remember when WA when into Lockdown, can't remember how long it was. But i do remember it was mentally painful, and not able to see them girls was a ball buster. Really don't want to go through that again.

Mulletman

Gold Member
If Australia did the right thing and locked down all international borders<beside grocery...ect transport>, we won't be in this mess. Whatever new strand of covid that appears in the world will stay out. And for a time we were covid free compared to the rest of the world.

But ppl in the east decided it safe and allowed ppl to go in and out of australia, and allow sport teams and celebrities to have special entry. So from east they come, then bring it over to perth eventually.

So not looking forward to WA borders dropping. Till east get's their problems sorted first.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
When any brothal or AMP becomes a hot spot it could mean no punting for a long long time. Their tolerance by the law is a grey area as it is.

If much main stream media light is cast on then, I don’t see how they won’t get shut down.

Even the cops and politicians won’t have anywhere to pay for sex…

smarquin

Diamond Member
So what's happening with brothels n massage parlors in eastern states with the high numbers of cases ? QR code for tracing n then shut down those businesses ? Mind you who would scan their QR code ? Untraceable n businesses still continue

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
So what's happening with brothels n massage parlors in eastern states with the high numbers of cases ? QR code for tracing n then shut down those businesses ? Mind you who would scan their QR code ? Untraceable n businesses still continue
Went to a Melbourne brothel the other day just a couple of skanky Asians did not stay girl at the counter said not many western girls want to work there at the moment.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
An incident was reported to me that a girls in an establishments both with I will not name was offering natural sex, probably out of desperation. Note that is not a good thing as she is sharing plenty of nasties around that is a lot more real than the Corona virus causing Covid 19…

Could this be a sign of things to come that will only further damage this industry?

R

Rugbymermaid

I hope uncle Mark not to open the border please 😔I am looking for this these days. can’t get this test box in WA this moment ?

Attachments

• 8338F5F5-8806-414F-A34E-0CC96004D116.jpeg
    8338F5F5-8806-414F-A34E-0CC96004D116.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2
  • E99482DB-C2F9-429D-ABE4-F10E6E59203A.jpeg
    E99482DB-C2F9-429D-ABE4-F10E6E59203A.jpeg
    47.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 28C2C1A0-E686-4884-88C4-25C37A4AF146.jpeg
    28C2C1A0-E686-4884-88C4-25C37A4AF146.jpeg
    18.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 2AD13351-1470-455F-B3B3-2A3961DCEAAB.jpeg
    2AD13351-1470-455F-B3B3-2A3961DCEAAB.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Great question. Can anyone shed some light?

John Smithl

Legend Member
Yes, it is coming no matter what. Another new strain in France. This will be ongoing.

The underlying issue is the WA hospitals already being in code yellow and excessive ambulance ramping times, and WA doesn't have large covid case numbers yet. And we've had enough time to prepare for this, but the system isn't ready.

Take precautions, be as healthy as we can be, live life, and "roll with the punches".

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Wow. I did not expect such interest, or hatred in response to my question. However, the replies do seem to support the suggestion of a division of the populous. When and where did we learn to hate each other so much? Where is our compassion and understanding for others' free will and right of choice for self? Who among us has the authority to force others to their will?

Just because it is possible that the majority of people have either sought out this vaccine, or have been coerced into accepting it on pain of losing their job, family, friends, associates, peers, etc. etc. it doesn't naturally follow that this decision is correct for everyone.

It is proven now that this vaccine does not prevent you from being infected by the virus, nor does it prevent you from passing it on. In fact, it may be that the only benefit of having taken the vaccine, is the possibility of it reducing the severity of symptoms. This may be a good thing for you, but please also remember that there are many cases of the infection with absolutely no symptoms and people need to be tested to even discover whether they have it.

So, back to my point: Why are we so keen to hammer people who make choices other than the one we may have made? Is it fear? Is it jealousy? It certainly isn't concern for the safety of un-vaccinated people, is it?

I suggest we take a really hard look at ourselves and examine our motives for such behavior. Let's all live our own lives; make our own decisions and respect the right of others to make theirs. You don't walk in their shoes.

Now, say sorry and learn to love. Hate has no place in the human heart.

I... AM... SPIKEY

Last edited:
M

moremassage

I’m not vaxxed and have been rejected at a tavern last night. I’m not angry over that - disappointed yes. I’ve never viewed a conspiracy site but I believe in choices and not being forced. I’m wary because debate has been squashed, honest questions are shouted down, choice removed, and division created because of wrong perceptions, media news and possibly political agendas.
Remember anti or delayed vax people aren’t all extremists or nutters AND the vax doesn’t stop you getting Covid or spreading it. It does reduce the symptoms, hospitalization and pressure on health system. I’m not a risk to anyone.
I respect each persons choice so should everyone else.