Men with big bellies and underslung trousers! Gross! Gross! Gross!

Ms Sue

Legend Member
So the Fat kids wins.....
I agree with Tania ... I had a tear or two ...
so here is to all the over weight people out there

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Just so Walmart doesn't miss out....
walmart-people.jpg

svengali

Foundation Member
Just so Walmart doesn't miss out....
walmart-people.jpg
This reminds me of a line from an old Larry Kent radio play (remember those??)

(Spoken with a harsh Yankee bronx accent)

"She was wearing a red dress. There was more of her out of it than in it and what was in it was trying hard to get out."

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder :);)

if you don't like it then that is all yours

S

suzythefloozy

Isn't it amazing how Gina Rhinehart, Clive Palmer and Brian Burke have let themselves go?

S

suzythefloozy

I don't think they're great at all - unless that's a misnomer for "obese" or "huge". Great by deed? Very moot points I suspect.

adelaideguy

Gold Member
Sisters, what say you? There are few things worse than some fat guy with a big belly and can't be bothered to get some proper fitting trousers.

So what do they do? It appears they can't leave their shirts untucked because it looks like some bedouin tent so they tuck it it. But they can't be arsed (or should that be bellied?) getting proper fitting trousers that actually FIT around their waist so they waistline of their ill-fitting trousers is slung way below their navels but somewhere above their crotch, usually with a belt on.

You see these guys in pubs, nightclubs occasionally on the prowl. Guys, guys, guys, take it from me, it's not a sexy look.

Lose some weight, cut back on the beers, save your hearts and the onset of diabetes and DO SOMETHING.

GROSS TO THE MAX!

adelaideguy

Gold Member
Its a pity you judge so harshly I'm overweight have diabetes . And am trying to do something about it . I have trouble exercising as 8 hours a day I do manual labor like work . And have a bad knee I eat a third of what some of the skinny shielas eat . I don't drink or smoke but they are thrown in my face by surgeons as to why I'm fat !! Go figure and due to my work I have nice guns lol for an old bloke so don't judge to harshly

Lingham

Diamond Member
It is unfair to judge harshly those who are obese due to circumstances beyond their control; however, the majority of fat people are that way because they eat and drink too much of the wrong things or are lazy slobs. They deserve our opprobrium, especially as we have to fund their health care.

adelaideguy

Gold Member
Lingham you are making my point by judging them
I sit in a lunchroom with mainly women . I'm eating baby spinach kale rocket salads with raw veggies . Some if these women are so thin and they eat everything from cream cakes to packets of chips . I get fatter or stay the same size and they get thinner ? So y judge me when I'm eating healthy

Lingham

Diamond Member
I don't judge you, adelaideguy, if your problem is due to a condition that you can't do anything about.

Happy2

Legend Member
Hi Adelaide guy I agree with Lingham in that we are not putting you down, Unfortunately for some. A few weight issues can be a health or even maybe a genetic issue
And this must be a unfortunate burden My brother is a 4 needle a day Type 1 diabetic and has a great beer guts But unfortunately for him he only drinks about 2-3 times a year and has a sensible diet
But that said the majority of society have weight problems because of a mouth issue It wont stop taking in food My pet hate is a very overweight person eating a cream bun and Whining "Its not my fault its my glands"

adelaideguy

Gold Member
Hi Adelaide guy I agree with Lingham in that we are not putting you down, Unfortunately for some. A few weight issues can be a health or even maybe a genetic issue
And this must be a unfortunate burden My brother is a 4 needle a day Type 1 diabetic and has a great beer guts But unfortunately for him he only drinks about 2-3 times a year and has a sensible diet
But that said the majority of society have weight problems because of a mouth issue It wont stop taking in food My pet hate is a very overweight person eating a cream bun and Whining "Its not my fault its my glands"
look I'm no angel and have the odd bad day where I over eat .but normally I don't even my own mum has a go . It's hard I have type 2 watch what I eat and I need a new knee since my early 30s . Weight is a battle I'd lose 20 put on 20 etc etc . My gp had a go at me and I retorted breakfast 2 pieces of toast smoko at work 1 piece of fruit lunch that salad i mentioned dinner meat and veggies ! Eat correctly and sugars go up go figure

Surgeons are far worse opening lines are always you drink to much booze and smoke touch pity I do niether

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Deprivation is not the answer, i reckon. You just can't deprive your body of sugar and fat and carb. All those BS diet out there don't work. Always in moderation is my motto but sometimes i do go over that a tad...lol...hence the wobbly belly.

Find your own diet. Reduction in junk food and fast food do help i find. God knows what goes into them. H2O is definitely better than soft drinks.

If your GP is having a go at you then he is not fit to be a gp. Their job is to help and not insult. Not very professional. I'd change GP if i were you.

Happy2

Legend Member
I just re iterate Adelaide Guy I was nor will I be having a potshot at you
I am always told to put some meat on my frame

No idea what to do

Legend Member

Men with big bellies and underslung trousers​

1658189365055.png

HAHA
Sound Like a good description of But not totally Gross
🐸 The Frenchman🐸

Last edited: