Men with big bellies and underslung trousers! Gross! Gross! Gross!

Dallas

Legend Member
No! you don't want that kind of pain! Even the worst punts are love compared to a marriage gone bad.

C

colzilla

Dunno I've had some pretty bad punts D and some sore knees and ankles from running.

May even have done both on the same day.

Dallas

Legend Member
Yes that's true Tania, I even had a good one once! :)

Well Mr C it sounds like you've worked out how to get incentive to go jogging for longer than 20 minutes! :D

T

Tania Admin

lol so true! Fatty bellied men are gross,,correct. For some reason I find that if they have an accent from somewhere else and are big it grosses me out even more. I've been like that ever since I can remember. Don't know why.

C

colzilla

Tell you the truth I was once a client of an obese w/l and I thought she was great. She was attractive but grossly over weight. But had a great personality.

Happy2

Legend Member
you can be overweight and dress properly whether man or girl As this post started The low slung dacks with beer guts over the top is just a bad look You can have your clothes sitting on you right whether skinny average a six pack , plump or a keg
But I guess thats easy for us perfect specimens to say Hey Col, Tania and Dallas?

Happy2

Legend Member
If we liposucked every overweight man and woman in WA How big a candle would it make?

Dallas

Legend Member
I agree H2, that look is what the Americans call "The Walmart Look" there's a female equivalent too, usually involving tight fitting leggins that seem to show what she's had for breakfast if she coughs suddenly. I might be a healthy speciman but it can be easily offset by my lack of dress sense. When I said I had a pyjama fetish, I meant it was me that wears them to Kmart ;-))

Happy2

Legend Member
sigh.... :(

But That guy over there looking sad? He is one of that rare breed who carries a few kilos so well!!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
you can be overweight and dress properly whether man or girl As this post started The low slung dacks with beer guts over the top is just a bad look You can have your clothes sitting on you right whether skinny average a six pack , plump or a keg
But I guess thats easy for us perfect specimens to say Hey Col, Tania and Dallas?

I am just wondering who is the judge of 'being dressed properly' regardless of your size. Who knows.......the beer gut 'over the top' might be considered dressed properly by the owner of the beer gut. :rolleyes:

Happy2

Legend Member
I am just wondering who is the judge of 'being dressed properly' regardless of your size. Who knows.......the beer gut 'over the top' might be considered dressed properly by the owner of the beer gut. :rolleyes:

A slob is a slob whether slim or fat. You can still dress properly

Last edited: