Men with big bellies and underslung trousers! Gross! Gross! Gross!

S

suzythefloozy

Sisters, what say you? There are few things worse than some fat guy with a big belly and can't be bothered to get some proper fitting trousers.

So what do they do? It appears they can't leave their shirts untucked because it looks like some bedouin tent so they tuck it it. But they can't be arsed (or should that be bellied?) getting proper fitting trousers that actually FIT around their waist so they waistline of their ill-fitting trousers is slung way below their navels but somewhere above their crotch, usually with a belt on.

You see these guys in pubs, nightclubs occasionally on the prowl. Guys, guys, guys, take it from me, it's not a sexy look.

Lose some weight, cut back on the beers, save your hearts and the onset of diabetes and DO SOMETHING.

GROSS TO THE MAX!

C

colzilla

Perhaps they're beyond caring STF.

I'm a skinny slob but I usually do the 3 S's and are dressed in at least neat casuals before I'm seen in public.

Ms Sue

Legend Member
I think it is great that men and women are comfortable to let it all hang out because when I was growing up body image was such a big thing... So good on them :):):)

BigMike

Gold Member
Good luck to them. Fatty fashion, men or womem, doesn't bother me.
The personal training epidemic bothers me. The ones you see in the park. But I don't have a reasonable explanation why. I mean, who cares? Right? Well, me... apparently. It just grinds my gears. Perhaps it's because I've always tied fitness to sport. Doing goofy and mind-numbingly boring exercises for the sake of fitness and fitness alone doesn't compute for me. Doing a 10km run as part of a pre-season training make more sense.
Repeat - I don't have a reasonable explanation.

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
maybe guys with ill fitting cloths should go for something like this??
7X2vQNQ.jpg

S

suzythefloozy

John, it doesn't take much to be fitter and sexier than Olive Oyl!

Happy2

Legend Member
Be fair Suzy Olive has 2 suitors and not an ounce of fat
She's doing alright for herself

T

Tania Admin

Reminds me of the Popeye tunes we used to sing at schoo (sorry STF but your man is a perve lol), there were so many. Here's one.

I'm Popeye the sailor man
I live in a garbage can
When the girls walk past
I check out their Ass
I'm Popeye the sailor man, toot toot.

Happy2

Legend Member
Our Schoo rhymes weren't as clever Tania And the only one I can remember is

I'm popeye the sailor man
I live in a pot of jam
the jam is so sticky
it ripped off my dicky
I'm popeye the sailor man toot toot

We were a polite bunch back then

T

Tania Admin

I'm Popeye the sailor man
I live in a jar of jam
I sleep with the nanny
And tickle her fanny
I'm Popeye the sailor man, toot toot

Happy2

Legend Member
Olive oyl was a cutie
But alas had no booty
But ol Mooch F***ed her like a pooch
At least he thought her a beautie

W

wr3xr

BigMike, the outdoor training sessions / bootcamps are actually not overly different to team sports training. I've played team sports but now do 3-4 bootcamp sessions a week and its just as fun. Often its team orientated and its a great way to meet people.

Ohh and girls outnumber boys at least 4:1 :)

C

colzilla

No team players here. Can't these people run around an oval on their own.

W

wr3xr

Of course we can Col but its bloody boring by yourself. In a group you can compete with, motivate and hang shit on each other.

We even do team events:eek:. Tough mudder next weekend!

Its funny, i read guys complaining that cant meet or talk to women on this forum but think stuff like this is a waste of their time. And let me tell you that most women at bootcamps arent chubby. Those girls (and guys) come once, pull up sore and never come back.

Dallas

Legend Member
Perhaps they're beyond caring STF.

I'm a skinny slob but I usually do the 3 S's and are dressed in at least neat casuals before I'm seen in public.

Me too Mr C! I always Swim, Surf and have Sex prior to being seen in public ;-))

C

colzilla

M I hate loathe and despise group activity but I do run around an oval twice a week and swim once a week. No paid motivation for moi.

As for you D god knows how you run 12.5 km. Your knees ankles must be begging for mercy..