Just to see if there is any life left in this forum..

1Chat

well I've still got a ticket from Tuesdays 50 million dollar draw that I need to check....
had 50% of the Spanish, and the deep throat, when you date a girl that loves oral...theres always deepthroat...I think I may be a little lucky on this one....lets hope the ticket is too!

Happy2

Legend Member
well I've still got a ticket from Tuesdays 50 million dollar draw that I need to check....
had 50% of the Spanish, and the deep throat, when you date a girl that loves oral...theres always deepthroat...I think I may be a little lucky on this one....lets hope the ticket is too!
50% of the spanish ?
She only offered you one boob to play with
Wonder what the name for this new sex acy should be called
A 1/2 Spanish? a Portuguese maybe?

1Chat

50% of the spanish ?
She only offered you one boob to play with
Wonder what the name for this new sex acy should be called
A 1/2 Spanish? a Portuguese maybe?

ok ok...so spanish, does she stroke with her boobs or do I stroke between her boobs.....is it a givie or a takie...theres some new lingo!

Happy2

Legend Member
And if Dolly Parton offered you Spanish Would Spain actually be a good enough comparison
Surely it would need to be the whole Iberian peninsular

Boredbert

Gold Member

Lucky u.... envious

1Chat

Come to think of it... $24 something.

Still waiting on deepthroat though....

And #4 win more then $10million lotto

ahh yes, the win more than $10 million ticket, what an exclusive club that is! I've only just recently been elevated to the electric toothbrush club....how some worlds are so far apart!

Last edited by a moderator:

Boredbert

Gold Member
ahh yes, the win more than $10 million ticket, what an exclusive club that is! I've only just recently been elevated to the electric toothbrush club....how some worlds are so far apart!
Still waiting to be elevated to the "submissive nympho partner willing to do anything to please me" club

1Chat

Still waiting to be elevated to the "submissive nympho partner willing to do anything to please me" club

Time waits for no-one, I'm sure there's a lady out there who can accommodate you...you could always speed it up and help it out with a few dollars, unless your married of course!

Happy2

Legend Member
Time waits for no-one, I'm sure there's a lady out there who can accommodate you...you could always speed it up and help it out with a few dollars, unless your married of course!
Oh I'm sure Mrs Boredbert could use the extra housekeeping money

1Chat

I was out on a date last night, had hopes we could connect on a level, it was just a good down to earth catchup with a few drinks and a meal, and a $218 bill...WTF....

Boredbert

Gold Member
Time waits for no-one, I'm sure there's a lady out there who can accommodate you...you could always speed it up and help it out with a few dollars, unless your married of course![/QUOT

Unfortunately. .. you are on the money there :(

1Chat

Hahaha.... highly doubt so. She's not that adventurous

I'm feeling your pain! Aren't there some kind of boot camps out there for relationships that have come of the gas?...you know, to get the wind blowing through the hair again? ...i could only imagine what its like, I've been a bachelor for many a year, I get those moments where there's a desire and nowhere to vent it, that usually ends with up ploughing one out with the hand tractor and then I'm ok with the world again....... for a while. Fortunately, I don't have the pressures of only being able to eat home cooked spuds In that way I'm free, and that is all I could possibly want to feel!

1Chat

When he finished with WTF
I think our unfortunate friend spent $218
Without The F***ing

I wasn't going to go there on the first date, I had made my mind up on that one prior, but it did cross my mind so upon saying goodbye we exchanged and a few doors were left open...just taking it nice and easy..cant rush these things!

Polkam

Gold Member
Oh I've seen fire and I've seen rain.
I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end.
I've seen lonely days where I could not find a friend...

1Chat

Oh I've seen fire and I've seen rain.
I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end.
I've seen lonely days where I could not find a friend...
That sounds like some lyrics....or your a poet?

Polkam

Gold Member
And if Dolly Parton offered you Spanish Would Spain actually be a good enough comparison
Surely it would need to be the whole Iberian peninsular
BOOB's. I WANT BOOBS. I mean I want to touch boobs. I don't want boobs of my own. I just want to touch them.