Just to see if there is any life left in this forum..

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Ladies and Gentlemen

I am just coming back to TS, now that Perthencounters is in its death throws.
We have basically cut off access to everything except the "good-bye" post, in case any members wanted to comment. It is now just waiting for the website contract to end and it will go dark.
We have even put the cat out already.

So, I notice that TS is quite quiet and was wondering where all the fun is now? Where do people go for sociability and camaraderie? Is Talkin Club more relevant and lively?

I have always found PP a little heavy and to my perception is just a ranking site.

What sort of forum do we punters and associates want/need? Any ideas?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Lord Spikey, you are very welcome to come back to TS, BUT, It has changed a lot. There are now no advertisers and we encourage the "massage seekers: to write up reviews and contacts.
We have taken a very friendly approach and there is minimum interference with the moderators.
Hence a new approach and new philosophy is governing this site, but, the site is not a platform to highlight certain "companies or individuals"
It does encourage companionship and adult themes and it does support any person working in the sex industry.
Where the forum is heading in the future, no-one really knows but Langrees is supporting this forum and hence we are grateful to them for there financial support.
So please come back with an open mind and leave the past behind.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Ladies and Gentlemen

I am just coming back to TS, now that Perthencounters is in its death throws.
We have basically cut off access to everything except the "good-bye" post, in case any members wanted to comment. It is now just waiting for the website contract to end and it will go dark.
We have even put the cat out already.

So, I notice that TS is quite quiet and was wondering where all the fun is now? Where do people go for sociability and camaraderie? Is Talkin Club more relevant and lively?

I have always found PP a little heavy and to my perception is just a ranking site.

What sort of forum do we punters and associates want/need? Any ideas?

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Here we go again lol I may need to start drinking the pirates rum.
Now completely off topic as that is what we seam to do the best. Darling Phoebe I was thinking of you yesterday when I was shoe shopping well sitting outside my tiny country op shop waiting for it to open to score a pair of Christain Louboutin black pumps including the dust bag for the bargain price of $10. Perhaps the lack of rain has caused the country people to loose their mind or they just had no idea how much the shoes are worth.

As for where the punters and so on are I feel forums are sadly become a dying thing. People move on if life, things change. Myself are not as active in any of the forums as I once was, times have changed for me, I still work every now and then. Here is like always coming back to chat to old friend's and occasionally the odd ball pops up. Now saying that I wonder how my fondest hater is no need to mention names I sure he is close by and how can we forget saggy balls gosh that was one of the high lights of my time here. One can hope in time here returns to its former glory but in the meantime sit back chat and enjoy

1Chat

can i ask, I'm detecting that something has gone on in the background that has effected this forum, sometimes its not good to harp on about things but, what is the reason for the change, have WA laws changed, has a business closed doors, heaven forbid, has someone passed away...or is it like sand through an hourglass so are the days of our lives....time? I don't need a big answer, but after logging in again I immediately noticed a change...which seemed strange, now I read about Perth encounters (which I never new about)....is Tinder to blame...lol

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Trust be luv you havent missed much some things are better left alone and this thread could head down hill very quickly. Have a wonderful day

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Here we go again lol I may need to start drinking the pirates rum.
Now completely off topic as that is what we seam to do the best. Darling Phoebe I was thinking of you yesterday when I was shoe shopping well sitting outside my tiny country op shop waiting for it to open to score a pair of Christain Louboutin black pumps including the dust bag for the bargain price of $10. Perhaps the lack of rain has caused the country people to loose their mind or they just had no idea how much the shoes are worth.

As for where the punters and so on are I feel forums are sadly become a dying thing. People move on if life, things change. Myself are not as active in any of the forums as I once was, times have changed for me, I still work every now and then. Here is like always coming back to chat to old friend's and occasionally the odd ball pops up. Now saying that I wonder how my fondest hater is no need to mention names I sure he is close by and how can we forget saggy balls gosh that was one of the high lights of my time here. One can hope in time here returns to its former glory but in the meantime sit back chat and enjoy

So did you get the heels, and if so pictures please.. :) louboutins are worth more than a blue bouncy tractor........ maybe they were stolen... who knows...

Happy2

Legend Member
So did you get the heels, and if so pictures please.. :) louboutins are worth more than a blue bouncy tractor........ maybe they were stolen... who knows...
Filth filth
A little blue tractor does more to keep you city boys in your silks out of thechand out lines than any frog
Soo et you stop spreading your legs for a quick leather fix and work for your nation the better

Gday Phoebes lovely to see you on thr forum

1Chat

Hi everyone, I've got a question, Do most people live in the city because of work or because of the opposite sex? its a bit of a simplistic question, but everyone has their reason, my reason for not living in the city is because of the traffic and traffic lights, the road jams, the hustle and bustle15 hrs a week travelling to and from work...but at a cost....the opposite sex...its a drought!

Happy2

Legend Member
Purely lifestyle and profession choice keeps me out of the murder mayhem rudeness anger and sometimes sheer hostility that is the City life
If its the opposite sex Hell its half a days drive to the city

1Chat

Purely lifestyle and profession choice keeps me out of the murder mayhem rudeness anger and sometimes sheer hostility that is the City life

well I got to Perth for work, I was lucky to get my trade apprenticeship, after searching for 6 weeks, wed paper, sat paper, centre link I finally found one, I wonder if it's the same nowadays....if it was i wouldn't go to the city at all!

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member

Hmmm you ever been to Mildura, Ballarat, Bendigo, Kalgoorlie, Ceduna, Geelong, Wagga Wagga? YOU dont need to go to Big cities these days that same behavior is everywhere... but I know those wheat belt folks walk around town in there RM Williams and halos above there heads..... not a bad word get used out there, there the kind a folk that stop by the side of the road to help the broken down city folk, and then ask them over for Sunday roast......... you know but those sort a thing happens in American horror films that the city folk can't ever leave or get outta town and end up being picked off one by one in a cold calculating way by the pleasant rural folks....then the guy in the big blue bouncy tractor with the grass cutting attachment finally runs down the cute lead blonde girl with said tractor and you see parts of her flying out back whilst the halo above his head glows and glows and glows.... :) then its back to normal for the town TILL the next city folk brake down then its on again......... Just makes ya wanna go for that long awaited country drive....

1Chat

Hmmm you ever been to Mildura, Ballarat, Bendigo, Kalgoorlie, Ceduna, Geelong, Wagga Wagga? YOU dont need to go to Big cities these days that same behavior is everywhere... but I know those wheat belt folks walk around town in there RM Williams and halos above there heads..... not a bad word get used out there, there the kind a folk that stop by the side of the road to help the broken down city folk, and then ask them over for Sunday roast......... you know but those sort a thing happens in American horror films that the city folk can't ever leave or get outta town and end up being picked off one by one in a cold calculating way by the pleasant rural folks....then the guy in the big blue bouncy tractor with the grass cutting attachment finally runs down the cute lead blonde girl with said tractor and you see parts of her flying out back whilst the halo above his head glows and glows and glows.... :) then its back to normal for the town TILL the next city folk brake down then its on again......... Just makes ya wanna go for that long awaited country drive....

sounds a lot like wolf creek...I've heard a lot about that movie, but never cared to watch it,

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
jist came in welcome back spikey.....sorry to hear bout P.E.

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Yes Phoebe I got the heels will take a pic tonight and post for you.
Me I have been living in country since March and loving it and funny enough still working 2 1/2 hours drive from Adelaide. The farmer gentlemen seem to need some womanly attention. I travel to Adelaide a couple times a month but hate it as it's to busy then you have traffic lights. I drive around and only 2 sets of traffic lights within 115 km of home

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Hi everyone.
Thanks for your comments about Perthencounters.
It was setup as Talkinsex went down in an attempt to provide a place for "nice" people to come and play.
There was no nastiness at all and when everyone understood what we were trying to achieve, moderation was an absolute breeze, although activity was low. Perhaps, deep down, we enjoy the bitching. Perhaps not.
Anyway, some didn't like the appearance, as it was not identical to TS. Some found it hard to navigate; as it wasn't identical to TS. Some couldn't be bothered learning something new. Bottom line was that it took time, effort and money to keep going and advertisers were not interested in supporting something new, either.

When TalkinClub started up, it seems they tried to recreate the TS culture, so it was a natural migration for many to transfer over.

Now, I am not saying that TS, TC or PE are/were right or wrong, but I do appreciate Pirates comments about TS being a "friendly approach" kind of forum, now.

I can't say that writing reviews about new massage places is a good idea. Councils seem to be clamping down on our pastime and a review on TS would be a great way to expose them, should they be operating in a way that any particular Councillor considered outside or beneath his or her moral code.

One question, if I may?
Are our private messages still being read by other than the intended recipients? I know that this was a MAJOR concern to us all when it originally came to light. We all believed that private meant private and it was a real kick in the guts to find out that it wasn't.

Miss Monique

Legend Member
I don't believe there was ever any proof that PM where being read other then by the sender or receiver NO third party and this has always been a conspiracy theory so to speak. For me personally I have never had any concern or worry about my messages being read. As a member and one point some access to additional parts of the forum such as approving post when there was the possibly of me becoming a moderator I can honestly say I myself could not read PM that did not belong to me. I am a wear things have gone on in the past and you and me Lord Spikey have not been on the same page that is in the past and one would hope the same behaviour is different now. In my time being part of TS I have found MAK, HP and other mods to act in the upmost professional way. I am very grateful to have here up and running again and given it is financed by Langtrees I respect the request of not mentioned other forums similar to here. I am sorry that your forum has closed down. I feel its time to start a new and if you have concerns perhaps pm HP

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
I don't believe there was ever any proof that PM where being read other then by the sender or receiver NO third party and this has always been a conspiracy theory so to speak. For me personally I have never had any concern or worry about my messages being read. As a member and one point some access to additional parts of the forum such as approving post when there was the possibly of me becoming a moderator I can honestly say I myself could not read PM that did not belong to me. I am a wear things have gone on in the past and you and me Lord Spikey have not been on the same page that is in the past and one would hope the same behavior is different now. In my time being part of TS I have found MAK, HP and other mods to act in the upmost professional way. I am very grateful to have here up and running again and given it is financed by Langtrees I respect the request of not mentioned other forums similar to here. I am sorry that your forum has closed down. I feel its time to start a new and if you have concerns perhaps pm HP

Hi Miss Monique
Thanks for your reply.
I have no intention of arguing or fighting with anyone about this and I have moved on from the abuse I copped for previously having an opinion.

I am looking forward to re-engaging with respectful members; but that will not prevent me from asking question about the new TS and it definitely shouldn't see me or my posts being censored, unless I am breaking a rule.

I am/was not aware of a rule that prevented the mention of other similar forums, but if that is a fact, then it will not happen again. Perhaps you had better make other members in this thread aware of the same rule. I would hate to think they would get the impression that you were just picking on me. Again.

As for PMs: I was unaware of it being a conspiracy theory. It is well known and well accepted that the forum owners and forum developers and probably the forum hosters are all able to read PMs. It is just their choice not to. We at the "similar" forum made it a policy and a promise to never, ever do that and I can give you my word that it never happened at that "similar" forum.

Miss Monique

Legend Member
First I am not picking on you lets get that out the way luv anyone who knows me will tell you I say what I think and are a very genuine person both online and the same in person. I do not wish to engage in the same behaviour with you like the past that was the past and this is the now.

As for the rules here I only go by and comment on what I have read and I am a administrator on another forum and my place here on TS is purely as a member like you and some I class as dear friends. I do not make any rules here and forgive me if I has interpreted them wrong. Out of respect for Mary Anne and given that here is funded by Langtrees it would be unprofessional of me to mention other forums of a similar nature.

I am fully a wear you and I have our difference but we are both adults and no reason why we cannot interact in a positive manner. We both don't need to be like bulls in a china shop. Wishing you all the best in returning here and I hope its a positive one and that someone can answer your question

Happy2

Legend Member
I just hope our 3 some with HP doesnt come to light Spikey
Though the way Miss M was barracking I thought that a little over the topand would be the main selling point rather than the actual stars of the video

Until it does lets just all get a long eh?

MikeB

Legend Member
Hi everyone.
Thanks for your comments about Perthencounters.
It was setup as Talkinsex went down in an attempt to provide a place for "nice" people to come and play.
There was no nastiness at all and when everyone understood what we were trying to achieve, moderation was an absolute breeze, although activity was low. Perhaps, deep down, we enjoy the bitching. Perhaps not.
Anyway, some didn't like the appearance, as it was not identical to TS. Some found it hard to navigate; as it wasn't identical to TS. Some couldn't be bothered learning something new. Bottom line was that it took time, effort and money to keep going and advertisers were not interested in supporting something new, either.

When TalkinClub started up, it seems they tried to recreate the TS culture, so it was a natural migration for many to transfer over.

Now, I am not saying that TS, TC or PE are/were right or wrong, but I do appreciate Pirates comments about TS being a "friendly approach" kind of forum, now.

I can't say that writing reviews about new massage places is a good idea. Councils seem to be clamping down on our pastime and a review on TS would be a great way to expose them, should they be operating in a way that any particular Councillor considered outside or beneath his or her moral code.

One question, if I may?
Are our private messages still being read by other than the intended recipients? I know that this was a MAJOR concern to us all when it originally came to light. We all believed that private meant private and it was a real kick in the guts to find out that it wasn't.
Test for yourself to find the answer to your question on "Private" messages. Use the search function say for Lola and see what the result listing on page 2 shows by way of "conversations" ie private messages

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Hi Miss Monique
Thanks for your reply.
I have no intention of arguing or fighting with anyone about this and I have moved on from the abuse I copped for previously having an opinion.

I am looking forward to re-engaging with respectful members; but that will not prevent me from asking question about the new TS and it definitely shouldn't see me or my posts being censored, unless I am breaking a rule.

I am/was not aware of a rule that prevented the mention of other similar forums, but if that is a fact, then it will not happen again. Perhaps you had better make other members in this thread aware of the same rule. I would hate to think they would get the impression that you were just picking on me. Again.

As for PMs: I was unaware of it being a conspiracy theory. It is well known and well accepted that the forum owners and forum developers and probably the forum hosters are all able to read PMs. It is just their choice not to. We at the "similar" forum made it a policy and a promise to never, ever do that and I can give you my word that it never happened at that "similar" forum.

Lord Spikey : please tell me again why you and your friends left Talkin Sex to start your own sex forum .

then please tell me why you have come back to the forum you and your friends don't want to be a member . :) :)

Miss Monique

Legend Member
I just hope our 3 some with HP doesnt come to light Spikey
Though the way Miss M was barracking I thought that a little over the topand would be the main selling point rather than the actual stars of the video

Until it does lets just all get a long eh?

What we having a 3 some who? where? I could be cheeky and ask can I bring the whip and chains but I guess the fangs are deadly enough. If only I could be a meek timid women. No doubt my darling partner wishes this everyday.
Seeing the adorable blue tractor wants all to get along I think we can do that

1Chat

Feels like the air could be cut with a knife!....were all friends here but this is starting to get interesting...I might switch days of our lives off...:wideyed:

1Chat

Given that its where the first fleet landed, one could only hope NSW puts some more score on the board! Q12 NSW6

Happy2

Legend Member
You're a cockrach fan 1Chat?
I'm cleaning out the drains under the kill floor tomorrow
Your welcome to come up and collect a 1000 or two

1Chat

Sure Happy2, and ill bring some cane toads from poppers run for you to enjoy....

Happy2

Legend Member
Dont have Cane toads up here yet
No need to speed up the process though

Hopefully that huge hunk of desert between me and the Kimberly will be enough