How often do you have sex each week.

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
"Not for over a month"
Well, I pity you & I hope you find someone to help you to get some relief from your frustration.
I went without it for over a year once after a breakup with a girl & it was crap.
I began to hate everything and everyone even myself.
Unfortunately, even tough Lived right next door to a brothel and because of my forced catholic upbringing I never got the gumption to just pop in next door, pay & get it over & done with.
I wasted some of the best years of my life. Lucky for me, one day I met a WL outside the front of my house and we started chatting and she saved me.
I was so down at that stage that I actually thought of killing myself just for the sake of not getting root

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

bk=NdYZA$NC!Jb6oGFpF9L5~uE4\OKA

Last edited by a moderator:
O

oakie

used to be 5 times a week, now lucky to be once a week - but that once is pretty intense

S

SUX2BU

Once a week if im lucky. Im single so I got to work hard for it haha.

M

Mr&Mrs Love-it!

Been married for 3years & together more than 8yrs. Each week is a different 'total' not that we keep track these days but rather give the other more orgasms than rounds of sex. Even if there's only slight thought from either- DO IT! Do it til you both love it allow urself to be enjoyed & don't stop until satisfied. Promise it works wonders & will make her hair look gooood!

C

Charlie57

Nowhere near enough. I suppose thats why the Adult Entertainment Industry exists. W/L would starve if our wives would put out a lot more often.