How often do you have sex each week.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
sw33t since u started this questionare , why is it that u did not state your average amount to kick it off :) :)

S

stormline

hi sw33t these days no where near enough but that is a part of being single which makes it hard sometimes,as if your not out and about it isnt just going to land on your doorstep,yes once you meet a few female friends that are happy to have a friendship with the odd extra bit of fun at times thats when it does.also getting up there in age doesnt really help.so i find if you want to have it more reguarly you got to get out and meet people.sometimes luck falls your way by being introduced to someone by a friend and that can work out for you.i have found most women get a little jealous when they know your seeing another woman as well.just my thoughts though...

A

Althalus

If you can't answer your own question, how do you expect other people to?

:S

hurst

Foundation Member
it's depends the time, situation etc....hard to say....
for myself, work is getting more and more and back home, it just tired and no mood to have sex at all. i may said around 2 per week

U

urchance

3-4 times a week, but when not actually having it, masturbating.

T

TemptMe

We have it twice a day at the minimum - has been 3-4 times a day of late..... And I wonder why the hubby is tired hehhehe!!!

magic2

Foundation Member
What BarbieAmore said !!

TemptMe (and you do by the way ;D) if your profile pic is anything to go by I can see where hubby gets his inspiration and strength!!

F

Frauchael

I'm definately not getting enough! My man had only been with one other girl before me (and it was a drunken one night stand, I guess she seduced him) and he is very shy when it comes to sex. However, I'm not, and I think the balance is perfect because I have opened him to new things. But it usually happens once a week. I'm pushing for more though! I could do it once a day!

N

Naughty Thoughts

Ooh ... last time I had sex was in ... May.

Last couple of times we were at it for a few hours, but not constant sex. More like heavy fooling around with bouts of sex in between.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Well to be honest it varies week to week...somewhere between zero and 13.....depending on who's visiting and which shift Miss B is on.

S

Spunkymunky

Hmmmm i've had sex four times since January 2008 when i stopped seeing my regular partner.....each time was very good but a lot of alcohol was consumed. The last time was particuarly enjoyable - the problem is all it does is give me a taste for MORE!

S

SallyShaver

Hmmmm i've had sex four times since January 2008 when i stopped seeing my regular partner.....each time was very good but a lot of alcohol was consumed. The last time was particuarly enjoyable - the problem is all it does is give me a taste for MORE!

How can you survive so long without a fix? I would be crawling up the wall if I didn't get sex regularly.

Sure I know we girls have plenty of fancy toys available to us and they are ok for when i'm travelling but there is just no substitute for a REAL living, breathing, hot, hard and throbbing MAN inside you, wrapping his arms around you, tweeking your nipples, chewing your ear lobe, blowing down your neck andfinally cumming inside of you... I just love that moment of climax when I feel that man inside me grow and grunt, before collapsing exhausted across my naked body, breathing so hard you think he's about to take his last breath.

In my book for that there just aint no substitute and if I could not enjoy it naturally, regularly then i would just have to go pay for it!

Hope I have not offended anyones vaslues with that, I almost had an orgasm writing it!

L

Link83

Holiday season for me means no privacy. So that's a big fat zero!
Spunky, you're on the wrong side of the country! LOL

FordFiend

Foundation Member
MMMMMMM sex lol
In a average week we would probably have sex between 2 - 5 times.
Although the weeks were its 2-3 times a day are always good as well :D.
longest we have been without though ( before meeting each other ) was
MrsFord .. 2 months ( between boyfriends )
MrFord .. 7 months, yes it was a very very stressful time, and yes i did go a little insane during that time.

M

marriedanlooking

im usually good for once a day. used to always be at night but now more so in the morning, and every now an then slip home for lunch

T

trailblazer

I have removed my posts

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tryagainfudd

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Weeellllllllllll
yes I think so - I can remember - sort of

S

splinter02

Yeah once a week me, not by choice living in the country sometimes has a downside

K

kendedes

5 time in a week but used vigrxplus:walk:

Last edited by a moderator: