How often do you have sex each week.

O

on_the_level

As often as I can seduce my lover! Lucky for me I'm with a horny little minx! HAHA! Love ya cutie.

L

LouiseT

Used to be about once a day with my girlfriend when we were first together. Before we broke up after 2 years together it was like twice a month maybe! Since it was about once a week with a casual guy.. Id never had sex wth a guy before. Now zero at the moment. Im pretty horny all the time... mostly for guys just now. I probably want sex everyday lol!

H

Hercules

2 to 3 times in the weekend, there is no enough time when u both work and have a baby :(

M

Mary Anne PA

minimum of twice a week. much more now, with my 'shag across the country' plan ;-)

J

jpdesq

unfortunately as i get older im getting less...bout once a week ...if im lucky

yogi457

Foundation Member
twice a week normally. but then both of us works during the day, plus there're chores to do, dinner to server, plates to clean up, then more reading, study, hobbies etc...sometimes 24 hours is not enough :|

spiritfree

Silver Member
As a more mature member I find the "mind" very willing but the "flesh" lags badly at times so its more about "QUALITY" when it happens than numbers & when you have a "gold star" lady to share it with its "fantastic".

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Yes it is like the weather! Sometimes it pours an other times just a drizzle or just a spit. It would be boring if it was always the same amount everyday. But of course we all do enjoy some.
:walk:

Last edited:

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Oh TemptMe are you saying you do it 24 hours a day every day?
This means you can do it in your sleep? Does this make you a dream girl?

Last edited:

Tannerone

Gold Member
Either meal is good ;) You got it :)

Gee it works. Today I answered "I think I'd like some toast and Honey", to which she replied "I think I'll just go down for some Cream"....

And she did just that !! :icon_blow :icon_thum

F

funstroker

1-2 times per week... used to that everyday, but I have to admit that was too much..!

S

Spunkymunky

How can you survive so long without a fix? I would be crawling up the wall if I didn't get sex regularly.

Sure I know we girls have plenty of fancy toys available to us and they are ok for when i'm travelling but there is just no substitute for a REAL living, breathing, hot, hard and throbbing MAN inside you, wrapping his arms around you, tweeking your nipples, chewing your ear lobe, blowing down your neck andfinally cumming inside of you... I just love that moment of climax when I feel that man inside me grow and grunt, before collapsing exhausted across my naked body, breathing so hard you think he's about to take his last breath.

In my book for that there just aint no substitute and if I could not enjoy it naturally, regularly then i would just have to go pay for it!

Hope I have not offended anyones vaslues with that, I almost had an orgasm writing it!

I almost had one reading it lol! Toys are no substitute.....you're right on that

T

TemptMe

Might not be a substitute but better than a poke with an old stick...

T

tryagainfudd

Help me if you can
I'm feeling down
I just cannot get it to happen that oft
Help me if you can
I am gonna get caught - if I try to get it that often
and then
I would end up like ahmed the dead terro!!!

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Yes but what a way to die! I can not think of a better way to die.

They say we came from a hole and spend the rest of our life trying to get back into a hole again.

All well that ends well because when we die the put us into a hole.

The only problem when you are dead you have no sex. Bugger!

A

acdc0615

On average me and mt girlfriend have sex 3 to 4 times a week and about 20 minutes a piece

P

Pleasure Me

Varies from 0 to multiple times a day, just depends on how busy and tired we are. I would say in an average week about 4-5 sessions with each session lasting anywhere from 5min to 2 hours.

O

olliperth

Easy 6-8 times !!!!

Oh sorry i thing you ask about over the year !

H

HARDONXXX

right now 0 but when i was in a relationship atleast 2 times a day :D