How many times you masturbate in a day?

C

Chameleonic

Re: Daily..

Like all good medicine, once a day (or three timers a day depending on my frame of mind)..It is actually supoposed to be great for the heart and you burn more calories than on a 15minute walk with the dogs in one good session...
xoxo
Glam

I so agree. One to three times a day is perfect.

The only time I don't have a play is when I have sex two or more times per day a girlfriend.

Like all muscles. Use it or lose it.

Definitely keeps me young and fit.

C

J

jllyjnny

On the road at least once a day, maybe in the morning as well, at home i get enough, enjoy mutual masturbation very much as well.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Masturbating is enjoyable and just another way to explore sex. After all if you do not know how to make yourself happy and understand your equipment- how can you bring happiness to another?
:walk:

Last edited:
F

funstroker

I love masturbating at least once a day, sometimes up to 3 times time permitting. My girlfriend is not too happy about it.... but I am always up for it with her :)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Most do and most enjoy doing it. There are times sex is not possible but you can always give a hand to please yourself. I do it at least twice a day. Could do more but afraid about wearing it down like a lead pencil. I find it helps me to learn how to last longer so when I have sex I am a better lover.

Sex with another is enjoyable but different. I like it both ways.
:walk:

username

Bronze Member
Depends how my week has gone, if it's been really boring then it starts to get a bit too much.

Five or so a day at some points.

Maxxy

Silver Member
On average about 4 times a week with the best one straight after my last nightshift mmmmmmm

Justinb

Bronze Member
Re: how often

well if im alone up to 4 times a day.My partner has no intrest in sex and try a i may she just dont want none any more.Ilove her to bits but it gets frustrating at times ,have yet to go out sneeking for a bit ,but its been over 2years and im only 37 so it jerking for me .lots lol

I know that feeling there. Me, I masturbate every second day or so. Whether by hand or using a toy its great to releive the pressure as I won't go behind my wifes back. Mostly do it in the mornings as to start the day on a great feeling..

Last edited:
I

ironwill

wow.... looks like i am in the minority here.

Im 37 and I can count on two hands the amount of times I have masturbated.

I have had sex on average about 4 times a week since I was 15 so I guess I havent needed to.

Ironwill

D

DerekZ

at least once a day, normally start the day with one and sometime finish the day with one too.

H

hornypenis118

Hi, i guess i'm under average then, i jerk off about once a day, but i go out a lot with my gf, and don't really have time lol

M

Minxxy

My God.... I started this thread (back when I was a minx from Perth) and people are still responding!

Awesome

PS I still like to start every day the same way. Except my toys of choice have changed. Now in addition to my bullet for my clit, I have toys for other... openings ;) The more the merrier

K

kelth73

I had a complete hysterectomy and ovary removal 2yrs ago. My doctor told me that I needed to masturbate alot(everyday) to make sure that my sex drive didnt deminish and to retrain my brain and to help me, learn my body again. That was the best advice!!!
I masturbate alot, sometimes 3/4 times a day now. Im still youngish(36) I was not going to let any operation take my sex drive away.
I have a better sex drive now than what I did years ago.
Though they say that women in their 30's are at their prime.
Looking forward to many more years to come of enjoying anad pleasuring myself.
I love masturbation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It increases your sex drive and keeps you fit. Best of all it relieves stress and helps you to go to sleep...

mikeymike7

Gold Member
Twice a day minimum. I cant get out of bed without an orgasm and I cant sleep without one either. Even when I'm having regular sex, I reckon I still need to self-pleasure!

O

OhSoMischievous

At least twice a day but when i was working in an office with all guys and all those hormones i find myself taking trips to the bathroom just to relieve the tension