How many times you masturbate in a day?

I

ItsMike

I'd have to say I'd be a minimum of once a day, but maybe more often right now that I'm on my longest stretch without sex. EVER :-( Most of the time its just knocking off an errent hard on. Seems such a waste. Thats the trouble with the long single stretches, nobody tells the little bloke downstairs!

G

Glamourpuss

Daily..

Like all good medicine, once a day (or three timers a day depending on my frame of mind)..It is actually supoposed to be great for the heart and you burn more calories than on a 15minute walk with the dogs in one good session...
xoxo
Glam

F

Floyd

you health nut

but not so good for your eye sight! ;)

Floyd
xo

Glamourpuss said:
Like all good medicine, once a day (or three timers a day depending on my frame of mind)..It is actually supoposed to be great for the heart and you burn more calories than on a 15minute walk with the dogs in one good session...
xoxo
Glam

G

Glamourpuss

how many fingers??

Sorry are those two or 11 fingers Doc? Ah I do need glasses... I can't see... Floyd says it's cos me indulge too much....I'd rather be 'blind happy'....
xoxo
Glam
Floyd said:
but not so good for your eye sight! ;)

Floyd
xo

S

summer

summer

:alien: I love masturbation!
I think it's great,you can get satisfaction by a man,but you know
how your body really need's to be manipulated!
you know your own little part's of your love toy better than anyone else!
and how to give yourself that perfect finish.
I also think it is perfectly natural and nothing to be ashamed off!
I also think it's special to bring it into your love life and I love to watch a man touch his love toy,stroking it and both being able to be open and play together I think is very special,sharing your deepest and being open with foreplay!
Summer.xx

F

Floyd

Coke bottles

I never said anything about "too much". I masturbate more now than when I was 16!

I'll be your guide dog... :love76:

F
xo

Glamourpuss said:
Sorry are those two or 11 fingers Doc? Ah I do need glasses... I can't see... Floyd says it's cos me indulge too much....I'd rather be 'blind happy'....
xoxo
Glam

G

Glamourpuss

Can I have the Jack Russel please?...

Ha.. that's better, I borrowed Mrs Doubtfire's glasses... hmm do I spy a hard on Floyd?, quick, you need to have a go...well, you will be one behind me today already...heheehe
happy strokings.......think of me...
xoxo
Glam

Floyd said:
I never said anything about "too much". I masturbate more now than when I was 16!

I'll be your guide dog... :love76:

F
xo

F

Floyd

what the doctor ordered...

not yet but later. I'll think of you if you thought of me.

F
xox

Glamourpuss said:
Ha.. that's better, I borrowed Mrs Doubtfire's glasses... hmm do I spy a hard on Floyd?, quick, you need to have a go...well, you will be one behind me today already...heheehe
xoxo
Glam

F

Floyd

Ahhhhhhh...

Mmmmmm...

That's better. :happy6:

Glamourpuss said:
xoxo
Glam

S

spice-me

Now let me take this to hand... and explain to you...

I probally also master-bate! more now than when I was 15!!!, well got more money for magazines at least for one! :D, but secondly... it is now mutual mastrubation than is also in the picture,.... as well as single and being watched or watching....

I would say daily is the average and at times more than once a day.. ( hey I'm highly sex...tuff..), then there are time I may go for a week at a time with none...

Perthminx...with you all the way...great way to start the day in the shower..and my steam goddess...lol and at the end of a stressed shitty day, it calms me down better than three stiff drinks...

As for the the side effects... I think it makes me less of an arse-hole at times too...:D as I'm much friendler with a load off my mind

Spice-Me & his five-lovely-friends :D

B

BigBlackCock

You Realize The Signifance Of This?

Never thought the day would come when all of you would confess to being complete WANKERS!:D

M

Mary Anne PA

BigBlackCock said:
Never thought the day would come when all of you would confess to being complete WANKERS!:D
I read this with the cheesy grin on the end for what it was...... a crack joke about masturbating.... and that's all it's referring to so take it as it is...
in fact, it's probably something I would have thought of also lol.... bit of quick wit and similar to how I always respond tongue in check but with double meanings..

M

melly bear

Hee Hee Hee

BigBlackCock said:
Well said BBC.....it's one thing my ex husband once said which I always remember.....most of us are wankers it's just that some of us won't admit it!!! It's great that no matter what the subject, we can get a laugh.....as they say, laughter is the best medicine. Keep it up!!

MB xx

S

spice-me

Well thats gone an done it....I'm officialy now a complete wanker...

Could almost put it on my LP's CV...:evil4: lol

BBC...good one and well chirped..

Serena, as for quote" I always respond tongue in check " bloody lies hey sunshine... you never miss abit of tongue in cheek, or anywhere else....lol..:D

Spice-Me

O

Oscar

Bit slow in getting to this one! 50% do,50% lie! Me at present,at leasst 3,normally 4 times a day!(Will I go blind???)Thank heaven for -------------!! :female: :notworthy Where would we be without them?? :hello:

G

GuyWithSeven

masturbation

I used to date a woman who was 12 years older than me (she was 48 at the time) and we never, ever had a problem with sex....except when we weren't in the same city! now, i masturbate at least once a day, even when i'm getting sex...there's just no substitute to making yourself cum...cause you can do it best! anyway, just thought i would throw my 2 bux in...

beebs

Foundation Member
It is usually every day when I can, i love masturbating in the shower with the warm water and steam. even more i love it when i can unload onto my face and feel and taste my warm sticky cum.

C

cli-max

Different STROKES for different folks Beeps, whatever floats ya boat. :tongue8:
xx

H

hilly

ship ahoy

:angel1:

long as no-one pulls the plug
else you will be in a sinking boat
filling up fast-lol
--hilly-- :headbang:

FordFiend

Foundation Member
I like to click credits every spare oppurtunity...hahahaha
Mr Fordfiend thinks I take stroking the kitty to a whole new level...hehehe

Mr Fordfiend can be caught various times of the day (well when he's not at work)
He likes to have a good tug in the shower at 4am before work...great way to wake up he reckons..haha

Mrs Fordfiend
xxx

69FELIX

well i have a very high drive for a single guy i havent had a regular partner(girlfriend)in nearly 6 years but ive had lots of fun times dont get me wrong..i love to when im being watched even after sex.. as sometimes i just havent had enough and the poor girl just dont have the energy to keep goin(its a great way to get her blood boilin again)usually at nights helps ya sleep. rarely in the mornins .prefer mornin sex not mornin self gratification. all that bein said taking the subject in hand an average of 2-3 times a day with occasional abstinence of up to 5days at a time but almost entirely at night...

C

citycentral

Could be any time

As me for me, could be any time. For example I might just be just sitting here having a quiet beer and.... oh yesssss... go baby.... opps dams were the moisturier... a little faster... no,no... now slow... ohhhhhhhh yeeahhhh. Bugger no tissues. Now what was I saying. Oh yes. As for me could happen any time... oops here go again. :wav:

I

Ishca

by the fact there are six pages to this thread i guess it's safe to say there are a lot of wankers out there !!! hmmmm

J

Jonny

Not getting any - vs not getting enuff

My thoughts are with you buddy. A bigger question I have relates to the " quik arrival" How many guys experience it - honestly! and how is it overcome (excuse the punn)

I don't seem to get enuff of the lovely S.. deed but am experiencing the quik arrival. What to do...???

S

sintoo

Chook feeding....

Once a day I feed those pesky chooks... mid day mostly.Seems to give me more staying power at night time when it realy counts. Its a chore realy as I love the thrill of the real thing.Also I think its easyer to be a self less lover when there isnt all that hormonal preasure to come and come now damn it.:headbang:

M

Magziemad/Rod

Honestly, I hardly ever masturbate hahaha.....except when I have a long shag session really....I like to use my toys and touch my dial.....mmmmm....but as far as alone encounters....it doesnt happen...

xxx Mags xxx

L

LouiseT

I dont masterbate very often... more recently thou, as im always horny! I have never made myself come - have only a wee few times with other people - but i feel m very close hehe!

S

Spunkymunky

I can remember reading this when i first joined the forums and being too shy to post! When i first joined in 2006/2007 i was sexually repressed and just starting to come out of my shell. I NEVER masturbated, just had crap sex with my ex. Then i discovered the joys of a rabbit and i will consistently masturbate between 3 and 7 times a week depending on my mood.....i was so excited the first time i came lol.

At the moment because of some health issues my sex drive is sadly lacking and it's gone down to maybe once a week....here's hoping it picks up soon!!