How many times you masturbate in a day?

P

perthminx

Just curious how often everyone masturbates?

My last boyfriend did it at least twice a day and was absolutely stunned when i said i did it everyday. I just cant think of a better way to start the day than with an orgasm. They're also nice after a stressful day....

I find that when i am getting sex I dont do it as often. But now I am single......

P

perthminx

What the?

Once a month? Oh there is always time Sioxie! And if there isnt then you MAKE time!!

Senile

Queen of the Underworld
Foundation Member
I find that it changes with my mood.

I like to do it with others watching [but others = the person I'm fucking at that time hehe] and like to watch others do it.

Sometimes, I also find myself masturbating during my sleep at night. Freaks me out sometimes as I think it's part of my sleepwalking shit that's going on, but I'd rather masturbate than sleepwalk any time.

But, I WANT TOYS!!!

2dogs

how often

well if im alone up to 4 times a day.My partner has no intrest in sex and try a i may she just dont want none any more.Ilove her to bits but it gets frustrating at times ,have yet to go out sneeking for a bit ,but its been over 2years and im only 37 so it jerking for me .lots lol

P

perthminx

Thats sad that after 2 years you dont have a sex life. Is it only the sex that is wrong with the r/ship? Do you know why she doesnt want to have sex?

2dogs

re sad

Well perth,she blames a lot of things ,manly her age as she is 12 years older than myself ,she tried wild tablets for a while but they cost to much and docs cost afortune up here .The end result is i sit up at night chatting ,sleeping and working ,even her kids cant work out why im still with her but i do love her heaps

P

perthminx

awww

I think that post was gorgeous. People change as they get older and it presents us with many problems... Not only do hormones affect sex drive but other factors like stress and medications do as well.

Sex isnt the be all and end all. At the end of the day, having you there loving her, supporting her and your cuddles and kisses probably make her feel better than sex...

But back to you, do you go to LP's at all? If you dont get ANY sex I can understand why the masturbating four times a day!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

2dogs

going to lps

thanks for your words of kindness,i hope to go to lps on my next trip
down to the city and will let te forum know when,may not be for a while .
I dought if my partner will come to perth ,as she has a thing abuot flying the cost lol
cheers and may catch ya in chat one day soon
mark

J

Jerome

Lately, since the onset of Summer (which is always the case) my libido is almost as strong as it was when I was 14. Thank God it's NOT as strong as when I was 14...SHEESH! What a burden!
I jerk off roughly at an average of at least daily.

B

Beccles

hahahaha perthminx it was the same with me, i used to not masturbate when i was getting regular sex, but now that im not i usually do it every night ahahaha :D

H

hillz

Well, i masturbate on an average of five times a day and contrary to what happens when you girls are getting sex , when im on a good run sex wise i find it is just more material and belt one out even more regurlarly. :icon_boun

M

Mary Anne PA

my god hillzy.. do you have time for anything else... mate.. you need to reduce that and use the time to go out and find a girlfriend... rofl

L

lickedysplit

Well i here the older you get the better it gets.....And i know that women reach there peak in there 30's..But 2 years is very early to switch it off... But you sound like a sweety, as long as she doesn't mind you chatting or swinging thats all that counts. But if she is quite open in saying she doesnt want sex or cant give you any then she has to seriously consider letting you get it somewhere else as it is a huge part of marriage or a relationship. Intimacy is very important in a relationship without it it is doomed..To the ladies " so if you can't give it too him let him get it somewhere else.. That way he will keep on giving you the cuddles that you need at night.."

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
Umm let's see ... once a week maybe (just to keep in practice)
and umm toy's come in handy ... iv'e got a couple of ... umm

anyway :)
once a week or couple if something urges me too ..

(single so other means available)

P

petab1

I have to do it every day. Sometimes twice. I agree that you have to make time to do it. Even if it is every night when you get into bed. I am attatched and even when we are having sex every day I still have to do it

M

Mary Anne PA

Love to masturbate !

I need to masturbate at least every day !Even when I have been with sex crazed women I sometimes prefer to masturbate than have sex !! :cya:

V

Vyxxxn

hillz said:
Well, i masturbate on an average of five times a day and contrary to what happens when you girls are getting sex , when im on a good run sex wise i find it is just more material and belt one out even more regurlarly. :icon_boun

OMFG...boy u need a woman lol...at least one that'll join ya in it *wink*

Same as Minx pretty much I am, if I'm getting it can't be bothered unless I'm "playing" games with partner...when I'm not well that's another story....though sometimes I have had sex & had to finish myself off when they had left, not that they didn't satisfy me...just greedy grrl lol.

Makes me think of this guy I went out with, can't say he was very well "built" and not that that is a prob but he couldn't use it much either, anyways I came home form work one day to find my precious toy all smashed to smithereens on my b/room floor...the guy thought I got more pleasure from that than him (prob true)...but I also let him share it with me....don't think any of the guys in here would have that prob *winK*

R

Rarin2Go

Sorry to hear about the precious toy...I hope he replaced it with a later model.

I masterbate at least once a day, usually first thing in the morning when I get up. Like to crank off either before my shower or in it. Have done this for 20+ years and I find it is a great way to start the day.

At night, if I am feeling horny after a mutual fondle with the missus and she doesn't want intercourse, I have recently (within thge last 3 months) taken to straddling her bum and cranking over her back. I find this nearly as pleasurable as riding her from behind. Its a great way to relieve stress and assists in getting to sleep rearly quickly.

I think masterbating, for both men and woman is a must. Not only is it pleasurable but I find it keeps my sex drive fairly high (I am nearly 41). Keep on wanking is what I say...

PS Vyxxxn...like your pictures on Flash Board.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dark Love

Not much at the moment, getting too much loven right now. But I love watching my husband do it, turns me on heaps. Especially if I catch him on his own.

M

Mary Anne PA

Tinkerbella said:
I have tried on several occasions to masturbate and I can't work out what I am doing wrong.
When my man touches me and rubs me I can orgasm easily, but when I try to do it I end up pissed off and sore (yes I use lube). It is very frustrating as I seem to get halfway there and then... nothing... I just plateau...
Anyway now I just don't bother and it makes me sad I can't even pleasure myself especially when I know it all "works".
You just don't turn yourself on woman... LOL

seriously though, you should get yourself a good fast vibe or silver bullet vibrator and use that... much better than a finger, less tiring, no lube and can find wonderful ways of getting yourself off.
try masterbating whilst using the vibe inside, getting it right up near your g-spot.. or just try lightly letting it roll over your vagina feeling the sensations of the vibrations... or hold it really tight where it counts and squeeze your legs together as your orgasming....

F

Floyd

Hi Tinkerbella,

try not to put too much pressure on yourself to get to the "end". Enjoy the journey. If it feels good then do it, when it doesnt feel good stop doing it.

Relax Baby and enjoy yourself without having a goal in mind. Before you know it, you'll be there.

V

Vyxxxn

Rarin2Go said:
PS Vyxxxn...like your pictures on Flash Board.

Thanx Rarin....and I totally agree on it being a stress reliever also, sometimes I just do it 4 that reason, nothing sexual in it (well so 2 say)...just need to get something out and that seems to work well...I usta catch one guy in the shower all the time L0L...He h8d it, I loved it.... :angel1:
10020masterbate6er.gif

M

Midnight_Childer

I never masturbated till a couple of months ago

I'm twenty two. When I was in my teens I was always having sex with someone (Im the kind of girl who tends to jump from one guy to the next and was never shy about sex). Then I got into my first long long term relationship and all was great until I went on Depo Ravera. I will tell you if I ever kill the stuck up asshole who created that drug I will kill him. Creating a drug that is easy and foolproof for contraception that KILLS YOUR SEX DRIVE therefore rendering the drug pointless is just cruel.

Needless to say my point is that when I got my sex drive back I had no control over it and found myself being horney at time in like the middle of the day. Therefore I was forced to masturbate. What had never worked before suddenly did. I attribute it to sheer hornyness and a much better understanding of my body. Now that I'm older knowing which part of me is the clitoris helps a lot. No matter how many books you read it takes a lot of down there time to realise which goddamn bit is which. I found my imagination was enough. Now I read and write erotic fiction when I want to masturbate. Just easing the horny muscles.

S

SkinnyHippo

perthminx said:
Just curious how often everyone masturbates?

My last boyfriend did it at least twice a day and was absolutely stunned when i said i did it everyday. I just cant think of a better way to start the day than with an orgasm. They're also nice after a stressful day....

I find that when i am getting sex I dont do it as often. But now I am single......

I have to say im at least once a day, but i wouldnt say it would be less if i was getting sex, making it part of the whole 'sex' experience is great. Odd at first because from a young age masturbation is 'private' and you dont share, so to 'whack one off' in front of a lover can be a special thing.
Watching a woman masturbate is, to me, absolutely amazing, i love it!!
Shit, im winding myself up again!

K

S

sated

Hello everyone..

my first post here...

Well for me it would be twice a day, but i'm soon hoping to have that made more infrequent. I've just been spending too much time masturbating.

sated

S

SkinnyHippo

Too much time.....

You are only spending too mush time masturbating if it is making you late for work or you would prefer to stay home and have a tug instead of going out!!!