Staff member
Legend Member
my favourite arguments.......... ;)

images

images

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I was just thinking........having a tiff.......sometimes it means that you have to replace certain things in your household........what is the most expensive item you "destroyed" while having a tiff?

View attachment 19216

images

Give me a yell when you feel like destroying your own things, I will lend you a very good helping hand. :D
I haven't destroyed much per se. But in the past, i had mangled my own self esteem in public. These days I just wanna spread the good word with Tiff. ;)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
OK....let's face it........TIFFS are usually a power struggle... and that's it. As a couple you either survive it or you don't. Personally I find power struggles rather inspiring. It can add spice to a relationship.

Happy2

Legend Member
C'mon a tiff is just a petty minor quarrel even just a misunderstanding If you cant talk out or get over a Tiff There is something already really wrong

bushseeker

Foundation Member
in my experience the more you try and make it up then next time the less you have to do wrong and the longer it takes - if you feed the viscous circle you end up spending the whole relationship trying to appease eery imagined thing you might have done wrong
give the lady a sorry only if its genuinely warrented and if thats not enough then walk or you will be harassed to an early grave and made to feel like a permanant asshole

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
sometimes the best is to just walk away..............
upload_2014-8-27_16-31-43.jpeg

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
And in case walking away is not good enough there are ways to escape............;)

images

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Another good way is through the chimney, if they don't have one. Make one for them. lol

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
That I do :) The universe was looking out for me when I developed a huge crush on him. 4 months later he was my husband ❤
that my darling.......is scarily fast..........sounds like speed wedding instead of speed dating.......honestly......so good for you guys ;)
but I have to admit that I would miss not having a tiff......well, that doesn't mean that I am tiff addicted (mmmmm maybe I am) but now and then it is necessary to let off steam.

images

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
that my darling.......is scarily fast..........sounds like speed wedding instead of speed dating.......honestly......so good for you guys ;)
but I have to admit that I would miss not having a tiff......well, that doesn't mean that I am tiff addicted (mmmmm maybe I am) but now and then it is necessary to let off steam.

images

I would love to see you letting off steam R