Having a Tiff

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I don't mind having this Tiff though. :D
tiffany.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
Once upon a time in a different country where milk and honey flew.......or so we were told........I did have a relation ship without a single tiff. Fairy tail you think? Oh no....let me assure you...having no tiffs in a relation ship is not a sign of happiness........it is actually a sign of not being close enough to have a tiff.......or not caring enough to have a tiff.
Long live the tiffs. ;)
I think you are spot on Rochelle Its how you deal with the tiffs Not letting them fester
Or finding the root cause if it is a common theme
Anyway I am sure many people who watch romances think a tiff Is a ruddy great row when it is, what it says, just a tiff get it sorted and Get Over It

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I was just thinking........having a tiff.......sometimes it means that you have to replace certain things in your household........what is the most expensive item you "destroyed" while having a tiff?

upload_2014-7-31_21-16-32.png

images

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Once upon a time in a different country where milk and honey flew.......or so we were told........I did have a relation ship without a single tiff. Fairy tail you think? Oh no....let me assure you...having no tiffs in a relation ship is not a sign of happiness........it is actually a sign of not being close enough to have a tiff.......or not caring enough to have a tiff.
Long live the tiffs. ;)

That's what people say ....
For me too hard...... I would stress with tiffs....

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
I was just thinking........having a tiff.......sometimes it means that you have to replace certain things in your household........what is the most expensive item you "destroyed" while having a tiff?

View attachment 19216

images

I have never seen any one in my family throw stuff or break stuff....Again I could not live with someone who did that!
Having said that.... I do throw my computer mouse all the time......:(:(:(

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
hehehehe HappyPirate....why I am not surprised???????
I have thrown things.....books mainly and after a big tantrum back in the day at my parents place I jumped repeatedly on the two seater. Nerveless to say it gave way after a few jumps.
Another time....again many moons ago I kicked the wall.........mmmmmmm guess you can tell who ended up with the short end of the straw.......AUTSCH

Last edited:

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I find saying "sorry" helps. And then be really really careful what you say in the next hour. :)

And we forgive each other as often as we have too because nobody is perfect, not even me.

Reactions: Dez

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
I find saying "sorry" helps. And then be really really careful what you say in the next hour. :)

And we forgive each other as often as we have too because nobody is perfect, not even me.

No doubt about it......'sorry' is one essential word when it comes to relationships. But it happens that people use it too quickly....not meaning it and just saying it to get out of a situation. Nothing wrong to get out of a situation but I do prefer the straight way........instead of 'sorry' something like 'I really don't want to fight about it right now....let's postpone it'.........yes....fine with me. (a 'sorry' just for the sake of it doesn't do it for me)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I say sorry and then explain why. :)
The movie 'LOVE STORY" there is a line.
"Love means you never have to say you are sorry."

Please note I was very careful not to just say sorry.

Kirra Bell

Little bad girl
Diamond Member
This made me giggle, cause Russ was in my bad books today. I made him give me cuddles and back rubs and then forgave him... But mostly I make him buy me my favourite foods, and my banana milk. Oh and if he really wants to be in my good books, he washes my hair extensions that I use for work, gets my work outfits ready etc, and then comes and cuddles me when I'm sleeping.. hehe

R

Raye@Langtrees

Hate having to go to bed with unfinished issues
it's very uncomfortable for both parties you would think....
but when the other half just drifts off to sleep.... you're laying there
Awake fuming ....not good..they say you should never
go to bed angry....

image.jpg

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Back tickles.

I had a wicked argument with my ex and he just grabs me, throws me over his shoulder and says "THATS IT WE ARE HAVING ANGRY SEX".... he may have been forgiven if I hadn't smacked my head on the door frame and got a concussion. Then he gave me back tickles.

Lucy Lake

Gold Member
There is usually nothing he can do as I lose interest fast in someone who cant cut the mustard and do the right thing

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Own your words and behavior...if you upset someone so be it, generally there is some sort of crazy logic behind the things we say and do and some people do get upset.
In a relationship don't start blaming the other person try to understand the WHY? If it's not a deal breaker...then agree to disagree and move on.
You will find out what really matters and not waste time with petty stuff.
I'm old...don't know about wise though....but here's a quick tip....
HORMONES/SUGAR RUSH/FATIGUE....& MOOD CHANGERS.....often the start of a tiff

Luxi Summer

Gold Member
This made me giggle, cause Russ was in my bad books today. I made him give me cuddles and back rubs and then forgave him... But mostly I make him buy me my favourite foods, and my banana milk. Oh and if he really wants to be in my good books, he washes my hair extensions that I use for work, gets my work outfits ready etc, and then comes and cuddles me when I'm sleeping.. hehe
nice :)